Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BEYONCÉ, Cultural Appropriator In Her Blonde Lace Front, Wows (?) In The Glamour Women Of The Year Awards

If Adele was cancelled for her Jamaican braids while on vacation in Jamaica, why does Beyoncé applauded for scalping a white woman and wearing her blonde hair on stage?

Beyonce outfit is fabulous however.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 10, 2024 11:48 PM

Mafuckin!’

I wuz razed dat wayz.

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2024 3:45 PM

I didn’t know she was black until I saw her in box braids sitting on top of a car in New Orleans in a music video. She appropriates black culture too.

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2024 3:51 PM

OP's cultural criticism is as fresh as Beyoncé's pussy.

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2024 3:53 PM

Adele did not get canceled. She got cunt cries from the basic hos on black Twitter. Oh and r1 I didn’t make this thread. Here is a special request just for you babe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2024 3:55 PM

R2 so you mean to tell me you didn’t know Beyonce was black until 2016. Ok Donald Trump.

You can tell she black even in the fucking onesie leotard she rocking in Put a Ring on it.

by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2024 3:57 PM

Also OP you realize that Beyonce is literally rocking Indian hair, natural. Most white women don’t have enough body in their hair for it to be used as weaves. 99% of Non synthetic or natural hair comes from India.

by Anonymousreply 6October 9, 2024 4:00 PM

I thought that Beyonce was subcontinental Indian r6

by Anonymousreply 7October 9, 2024 4:01 PM

[quote] so you mean to tell me you didn’t know Beyonce was black until 2016.

What are you bitching about, Teafuck? It's 2024 and you don't know you're white.

by Anonymousreply 8October 9, 2024 4:05 PM

All the money in the world, and they go with that lacefront that you can see from space?

by Anonymousreply 9October 9, 2024 4:08 PM

R8 Okloser I mean boomer. Anyways I do not like that platinum blonde on her. It ages her. She looks great in darker shades of blonde or her natural brunette color. She looked great too in the long gray hair but I’ve always thought platinum blonde washes her face out. Like she looks absolutely beautiful in this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 9, 2024 4:10 PM

Every time I see a photo of this moron, I always marvel how easy it is to see how fucking stupid she is. There is literally nothing going on behind those vacant eyes.

by Anonymousreply 11October 9, 2024 4:12 PM

It's Wednesday, Teafuck. Will today finally be the day you take that hot shot and put us all out of our misery?

by Anonymousreply 12October 9, 2024 4:14 PM

I just don’t think the look is flattering. Didn’t like it on Sandra Dee either.

by Anonymousreply 13October 9, 2024 4:16 PM

I don’t give a shit! She’s not hurting anyone, and it’s her life.

by Anonymousreply 14October 9, 2024 4:19 PM

Why do all black women want to look so needs and ridiculous? It looks as ridiculous as if whites walked around in fake Afro wigs. It’s the SAME!

by Anonymousreply 15October 9, 2024 4:22 PM

Isn’t much of fashion cultural appropriation? I’m not a fan but to criticize for this, meh.🫤

by Anonymousreply 16October 9, 2024 4:22 PM

The blonde whitey wig lets you know who hates themselves inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 17October 9, 2024 4:23 PM

Btw here is the Queen’s “natural” hair. I side eye the Queen because even though it isn’t a weave its still bleached blonde so not completely natural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 9, 2024 4:23 PM

R16 blacks criticize whites even having a braid in their hair.

by Anonymousreply 19October 9, 2024 4:23 PM

[quote] The blonde whitey wig lets you know who hates themselves inside and out.

So is Teacake the bizarro world version of Beyonce, since he hates his real race and pretends he's black?

by Anonymousreply 20October 9, 2024 4:25 PM

R20. ??????????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 9, 2024 4:28 PM

Could not care less overall, but whoever put that wig on either hates Bey or is blind given those seams. Her stylists usually do a much better job.

by Anonymousreply 22October 9, 2024 4:31 PM

[quote] Anyways I do not like that platinum blonde on her. It ages her.

The fact that she’s actually 50 is what ages her.

by Anonymousreply 23October 9, 2024 5:03 PM

Queen?

What Queen?

by Anonymousreply 24October 9, 2024 5:04 PM

Looks like she discovered Ozempic. She was looking pretty puffy there for a while.

by Anonymousreply 25October 9, 2024 5:10 PM

R23 o god. Not a Beyonce birther. How could they get Kelly Rowland, Houston elementary schools, teachers, yearbook photos, classmates all in the con too. Make it make sense.

by Anonymousreply 26October 9, 2024 5:13 PM

Why do you care, OP?

by Anonymousreply 27October 9, 2024 5:14 PM

[quote] All the money in the world, and they go with that lacefront that you can see from space?

Her hair is part of her presentation. I don't think she or her stylists would expect anyone to think she was NOT wearing a wig.

by Anonymousreply 28October 9, 2024 5:15 PM

Blackmussy, you need take a Xanax and accept that not everyone's a fan of Beyonce, who hasn’t made an album with listening to in over a decade and who is getting rather hefty

by Anonymousreply 29October 9, 2024 5:16 PM

R29 I mean I respect that. The past ten years have been her best work. And all the critics and award shows agree. Lemonade is Miseducation of LH level good.

by Anonymousreply 30October 9, 2024 5:22 PM

Fuck off, shithead junkie.

by Anonymousreply 31October 9, 2024 5:25 PM

I do not understand how anyone can tolerate a wig any time if year, except maybe outdoors in deepest winter. Don't these women sweat?

by Anonymousreply 32October 9, 2024 5:26 PM

You're such a ray of stalking sunshine, r31.🌞 BTW, are you day drinking or do you have a better explanation for for the weird hostility?

by Anonymousreply 33October 9, 2024 5:31 PM

Teacake, didn’t you create a whole, useless thread that got shut down about how you weren’t going to sign your posts anymore in another desperate bid for attention? Looks like you’re a quitter on top of your countless other faults.

by Anonymousreply 34October 9, 2024 5:50 PM

Why is no one talking about the real story... Kelly Rowland's Frankentits.

by Anonymousreply 35October 9, 2024 5:52 PM

[quote] Teacake, didn’t you create a whole, useless thread that got shut down about how you weren’t going to sign your posts anymore in another desperate bid for attention? Looks like you’re a quitter on top of your countless other faults.

Don't forget how the shithead junkie liar also proclaimed he was done with this "racist" site and was never coming back.

by Anonymousreply 36October 9, 2024 5:53 PM

That's probably a weave in the salon video. Most women have a hard time growing their hair out that long past the age of 30 without breakage, let alone bleaching and all the styling damage. A lot of celebs do it, Bey is no different.

The Marilyn look isn't for Bey though. Her body and face look great, however. Cute outfit.

by Anonymousreply 37October 9, 2024 5:53 PM

I love it. So 1986 Rose Nylund.

by Anonymousreply 38October 9, 2024 5:58 PM

R37 That’s definitely not a weave. You can see her roots.

by Anonymousreply 39October 9, 2024 5:59 PM

She looks like she's ready to belt out SUDDENLY SEYMOUR

by Anonymousreply 40October 9, 2024 6:01 PM

R37 maybe I'm saying it wrong, I mean woven in extensions. You attach fake or human hair to the person's real hair. They are not attached at the scalp, they are woven in the real hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 9, 2024 6:04 PM

Beyoncé doesn’t seem to have any female friends. She’s always around Kelly Rowland or her violent sister and that’s it.

Is she terrible to other women or just too dumb to engage socially?

by Anonymousreply 42October 9, 2024 6:08 PM

I don’t think those are extensions either. She would not be able to part her so scalp effortlessly while combing through without the extensions being noticeable close up. Anyways I’m sounding too much like a Mary. Walking away from this thread for a minute lol. I don’t think she would lie about it being her real hair. She just wouldn’t have produced the video.

by Anonymousreply 43October 9, 2024 6:08 PM

[quote]Don't forget how the shithead junkie liar also proclaimed he was done with this "racist" site and was never coming back.

Yes, it did promise to never come back...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 9, 2024 6:08 PM

R43 could be. She looks great without makeup though in the video, she's gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 45October 9, 2024 6:17 PM

[quote] her violent sister

Please r42… Solange was beating Jay Z ass because he was cheating blatantly on Beyonce.

Anyloved one would do the same.

Funny how Beyonce didn’t put her foot down. Beyonce is weak and it’s a good thing she has Violent Sista Solange to stand up for her.

by Anonymousreply 46October 9, 2024 6:22 PM

It is not ok for a woman to put hands on a man. I’m just glad Jay-Z didn’t hit back because white media would have never let him live it down.

by Anonymousreply 47October 9, 2024 6:41 PM

But "black media" would have been totally fine with it?

by Anonymousreply 48October 9, 2024 6:52 PM

It’s fashion! It’s fashion! Lighten up, it’s just fashion!

by Anonymousreply 49October 9, 2024 7:09 PM

Etta James lightened her hair at a time when colorism was fairly encourged, and since she's an idol of the Knowles child's, I don't think this style signifies a desire to pass for anything other than a more talented singer.

by Anonymousreply 50October 9, 2024 7:32 PM

Fuck off, OP

by Anonymousreply 51October 9, 2024 7:39 PM

OP is just mad that he can't wear a fake mustache and his Party City serape at the company Cinco de Mayo party any more.

by Anonymousreply 52October 9, 2024 8:07 PM

I ain’t never known Etta James to be no idol of the Queen. She played her in Cadillac Records, that’s about it. I’m pretty sure she respects the hell out of her artistry. The Queen’s idols were Tina Turner, Michael Jackson, and Prince.

by Anonymousreply 53October 9, 2024 8:09 PM

It's not even blonde. It's near white - which some black women naturally have, albeit when they're older.

by Anonymousreply 54October 9, 2024 8:21 PM

R54 I can’t tell if it is the platinum blonde or that gray she been rocking since the country debut. Whatever it is no bueno for me. She look like Kelly mama in that photo. Albeit a beautiful mama, but somebody mama nonetheless 😂. Well she is somebody mama but she look fifty something and Kelly looks 36.

by Anonymousreply 55October 9, 2024 8:27 PM

[QUOTE]It is not ok for a woman to put hands on a man.

Blackmussy is saying a woman like Tammy Terrel deserved to get hit on her head with a hammer by James Brown or the Motown men who gave her so many Traumatic Brain Injuries, she was so broken she died of brain cancer. If only the bitch hadn't brought problems up or not ocassionaly slapped back in stunned anger, she'd be still alive today!

Stupid CUNT, Blackmussy!!! What are your rules of engagement? That it's OK for "the Man" (cuz he black) to fuck around and humiliate women while their little girls obediently take it and his numerous, odious humiliations after public events, and then some? What the FUCKING HELLS IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Beyonce and Jessica Alba raised their hands against the cunt Diddy to protect Cassie from further public humiliation and beating. They stepped out of their bounds with a black man who would have had them terrorized and taken them down quietly and painfully if Jay Z weren't there, or more powerful.

Blackmussy, you appear to hate women.

by Anonymousreply 56October 9, 2024 8:51 PM

I don’t get how white people use this argument as a defense against “cultural appropriation”.

What is Madonna and Lady Gaga appropriating when they dye their hair blonde? Or they’re allowed to change their hair color cause they’re white?

See how that doesn’t make sense?

by Anonymousreply 57October 9, 2024 8:53 PM

R56 = when it keeping it troll goes wrong. I stopped reading after TBI. Ain’t nobody reading that low rent essay.

by Anonymousreply 58October 9, 2024 8:54 PM

R58 - So sad all your sock puppets kept trying people from reading my post at r56 (thru your numerous shitstorm coward cunt accounts FFing me).

If you bother to put me on ignore, you might precisely learn your own stupidity. But you won't. But I have, however, learned and I'll never defend you again.

I was simply too accurate at r56, and THE TRUTH BURNED YOU BAD MAFUCKIN' CUNT, r58.

by Anonymousreply 59October 9, 2024 9:50 PM

R59 what white nonsense are you talking about. I have no one on ignore unless I clicked by accident. Are you ok my dear? Who hurt you in your personal life?

by Anonymousreply 60October 9, 2024 9:52 PM

So shithead junkie white man Teafuck hats gays, blacks and women. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 61October 9, 2024 9:52 PM

R61 you must be feeling desperate. Lawd. Jesus take the wheel.

by Anonymousreply 62October 9, 2024 9:54 PM

Cultural appropriation is not a two-way street. It applies only to the privileged. The oppressed can do whatever they want.

by Anonymousreply 63October 9, 2024 10:00 PM

[quote] you must be feeling desperate. —Blackmussy

Says the liar who continually comes back here with a new name and subscription and who has several sock puppet accounts so he can respond to himself and like his posts. Yeah, you know desperate, pig.

by Anonymousreply 64October 9, 2024 10:02 PM

[quote]Cultural appropriation is not a two-way street. It applies only to the privileged. The oppressed can do whatever they want.

BigYawnce is not oppressed. She’s the very definition of privileged. More Grammys than anyone in history.

by Anonymousreply 65October 9, 2024 10:13 PM

She's not black

by Anonymousreply 66October 9, 2024 10:16 PM

That's cool. Neither is Teacake.

by Anonymousreply 67October 9, 2024 10:17 PM

The haters let some madman convince them I’m not black they just gon repeating the lie. Whatever. Fkin lames.

by Anonymousreply 68October 9, 2024 10:22 PM

In that salon video, they're bleaching her eyebrows. I don't think she has a weave or extensions, as it would be difficult to brush through it without snagging, and flat ironing/drying without melting the glue. You would be able to see the individual wefts when they part the hair in different locations on her scalp.

by Anonymousreply 69October 9, 2024 10:56 PM

The Queen stay bleaching her eyebrows. She been doing it since Dangerously in Love. But it works for her. She is just a beautiful ass bitch.

by Anonymousreply 70October 9, 2024 11:00 PM

Queen of Mediocrity

by Anonymousreply 71October 9, 2024 11:07 PM

R71 Who but Bey could sound this angelic while playing the piano?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 9, 2024 11:10 PM

[quote] I ain’t never known Etta James to be no idol of the Queen.

Wow. It’s becoming satire at this point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 9, 2024 11:37 PM

Op, how can anyone engage in cultural appropriation by wearing a blond wig? Physical traits are not exclusive to one particular culture or region, and by wearing a blond wig Beyoncé isn't preventing any natural blonds from expressing themselves or living their lives normally in any way. She is also not negatively impacting the possibility that anybody else has to dye their hair blond, or wear blond wigs.

Just as I have always considered it ridiculous when black people cry "cultural appropriation!" whenever someone plays soul, rock or blues music, wears braided coiffures or uses fake tanner, I think that trying to turn the tables on them with similar arguments is just as idiotic.

The truth is that "Black music" wouldn't exist without the violins, basses, guitars, harps, pianos, trumpets, saxophones and trombones and drums created by white Europeans, as well as European folk and classical music. Equally, it wouldn't have existed without the musical traditions brought by African slaves and further developed by their descendants. It is a byproduct of cultural fusion and it wouldn't have developed outside of the particular environment that existed in the United States. It is American culture and it has become universalized, so it doesn't belong to any particular group. Braided coiffures have been worn by nearly all cultures from Mongolia to Patagonia and some people find tanning desirable.

However, Beyoncé is American and she has grown within its culture, not to mention that she has become part of it. The iconographic legacy of American culture in all of its diversity IS her culture, and it would still be if she were descended from Swedes and whiter than snow. Personally, I don't like any of the literal shit that she has released from 2013 onwards, but you're grasping at straws to make a point that is downright absurd.

by Anonymousreply 74October 9, 2024 11:44 PM

r6 "literally"

Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 75October 9, 2024 11:47 PM

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

by Anonymousreply 76October 9, 2024 11:49 PM

I'm not going to get involved in the silly "cancel" discussion - but Beyoncé always looks really good with blond hair. It really suits her.

by Anonymousreply 77October 9, 2024 11:50 PM

r70 "She been"

Back on a bender, huh Teafake? Switch to one of your other usernames and type like an educated person!

by Anonymousreply 78October 9, 2024 11:50 PM

No one cares

by Anonymousreply 79October 9, 2024 11:50 PM

R74 But OP took 21st Century Cultural Studies at the community college extension in the dead mall by his Section 8 townhouse and they said this is all outrageous appropriation.

by Anonymousreply 80October 10, 2024 12:32 AM

R80 😂. You’re mean. But they teaching this at name brand colleges too. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 81October 10, 2024 12:34 AM

Is dey, Teafake? Mafuckin'!!!

by Anonymousreply 82October 10, 2024 12:36 AM

i be mafkin edicated beyotch

by Anonymousreply 83October 10, 2024 12:41 AM

I wonder if you are the poster that stated I was smoking crack because it sounds like you on it, big dawg(or sis). That’s one drug I would NEVA touch. I grew up in NW DC during the 90s. Them crackheads scarred me for life lol. And I grew up in a relatively nice neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 84October 10, 2024 12:49 AM

r84 You forgot you grew up in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 85October 10, 2024 12:53 AM

Dey beez teechin dis at brand names collegeness.

Mafuckin!’

by Anonymousreply 86October 10, 2024 12:57 AM

R85 you forgot I’ve always stated I moved to New York later. Get off my dick.

by Anonymousreply 87October 10, 2024 1:01 AM

r87 gross, no one wants to picture that pus-filled inch worm

by Anonymousreply 88October 10, 2024 1:07 AM

Blackmussy and Teacake are the same dickless troll

by Anonymousreply 89October 10, 2024 1:09 AM

r89 along with about 5 other usernames

by Anonymousreply 90October 10, 2024 1:11 AM

R89 Dickless? Don’t make me show regrets now.

by Anonymousreply 91October 10, 2024 1:21 AM

R90 Yep GreatGatsby, BrickPolitt, NotyourmagicalNword, Whentheyseeus, Holierthanthou.

I believe great Gatsby is permanently redlined along with the original Teacake.

Any other questions?

by Anonymousreply 92October 10, 2024 1:23 AM

And here I thought Doris Day had died!

by Anonymousreply 93October 10, 2024 1:24 AM

NEWSFLASH: Most white women with blonde hair don't have that natural hair color. There are no platinum blondes in nature either.

Wigs are found in every culture across the world. It's ridiculous to nitpick over this stuff.

Women are given the leeway to be creative in how they look - all colors and shades are allowed for hair, makeup, clothes, etc. Men? NEVER.

If it looks good on you or if you want to do it for fun, what's the harm?

I wouldn't listen to any scolds trying to gatekeep anything when it comes to style or fashion - fuck them. They just want to yell at someone.

by Anonymousreply 94October 10, 2024 1:36 AM

[quote] NEWSFLASH: Most white women with blonde hair don't have that natural hair color. There are no platinum blondes in nature either.

hello?

by Anonymousreply 95October 10, 2024 1:38 AM

[quote]Women are given the leeway to be creative in how they look - all colors and shades are allowed for hair, makeup, clothes, etc. Men? NEVER.

You're really batting zero, hon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 10, 2024 1:41 AM

[quote] I wouldn't listen to any scolds trying to gatekeep anything when it comes to style or fashion - fuck them. They just want to yell at someone.

And yet, who is the one posting words in all caps?

by Anonymousreply 97October 10, 2024 1:42 AM

r91 Like yo momma do err time somebody axe to see her chirrens' pics?

by Anonymousreply 98October 10, 2024 1:47 AM

R98 Boy bye. That joke coulda been lowkey funny if not for your heinous blackspeak mockery. Yall think I’m acting but I’m not and every black person who lurks on this site gets me. I’m not talking about some Gen X half breed who grew up on Long Island or anywhere upper middle class suburb and feel some type of way about me fonting like this. You are a black faggot for Christ sake; let go of the airs. White people gon think what they want anyway. I’m talking about regular schmegular black users. I am black and Latino and my half Cuban mom is not white.

by Anonymousreply 99October 10, 2024 1:54 AM

[quote] R90] Yep GreatGatsby, BrickPolitt, NotyourmagicalNword, Whentheyseeus, Holierthanthou. I believe great Gatsby is permanently redlined along with the original Teacake. Any other questions?

Yes. What the fuck is wrong with you and why haven’t you been institutionalized?

Banned multiple times. Various aliases for zero reason. Ghetto cosplay for giggles.

What a pathetic, mentally ill existence.

by Anonymousreply 100October 10, 2024 1:57 AM

R100 Somebody should shit in your mouth for giggles. Your annoying.

by Anonymousreply 101October 10, 2024 1:58 AM

It’s been over time you dumb bitch. Not all in a week. DL should be happy young people still come to this site. God knows the real tea givers stopped coming because of the elder gatekeepers. Muriel you let them dictate the site too much that now we don’t get any good tea.

by Anonymousreply 102October 10, 2024 1:59 AM

r99 How u no i don't be fontin like dis all the time? It's my natural speak, beyotch

by Anonymousreply 103October 10, 2024 2:00 AM

[quote] I am black and Latino and my half Cuban mom is not white.

Cono, Teacake! I told you to stop using my Boost Mobile phone, maricon! I don’t have unlimited data.

Cabrona!

by Anonymousreply 104October 10, 2024 2:02 AM

I’m gone(FROM THIS THREAD) now. I don’t do wackness. .

by Anonymousreply 105October 10, 2024 2:02 AM

R104 Lawd a 2005 racist found a Time Machine. You just don’t know how much money me and my mom make now. Well I was making before I was fired. Anyways I’m gone.

by Anonymousreply 106October 10, 2024 2:03 AM

r106 I thought you were gone?

by Anonymousreply 107October 10, 2024 2:04 AM

[quote] You just don’t know how much money me and my mom make now.

Which corner in Liberty City does she work? She’s not making much tonight with the hurricane.

by Anonymousreply 108October 10, 2024 2:05 AM

R108 Girl bye. My mom is sitting pretty in a nice brownstone not too far from Capitol Hill. I’m only responding cause I didn’t leave the page and the new comments keep loading. Gone for real this time tho.

by Anonymousreply 109October 10, 2024 2:07 AM

I just want to say one last thing. I know I’m neurotic as fuck. That’s a white cracka that seen Moonlight. Bet money on it.

by Anonymousreply 110October 10, 2024 2:08 AM

r109 see r105 / r106

by Anonymousreply 111October 10, 2024 2:08 AM

[quote] That’s a white cracka that seen Moonlight.

You’re like those racist Looney Tunes they don’t show anymore.

by Anonymousreply 112October 10, 2024 2:10 AM

BUH. BYE.

by Anonymousreply 113October 10, 2024 2:12 AM

[quote] Your annoying.—Blackmussy

Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting that Ivy League education Teacunt is always lyi- err, bragging about.

by Anonymousreply 114October 10, 2024 2:27 AM

R3 Beyoncé’s pussy is probably quite fresh. That’s one thing about the Queen. She can count her bodies on one hand. She has only ever slept with Jay, Marques Houston, and 2 childhood boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 115October 10, 2024 1:32 PM

I don't remember Teacunt pretending to have fancy degrees.

by Anonymousreply 116October 10, 2024 2:25 PM

R116 I mean I don’t really. I have one degree from a highly selective non Ivy university.

by Anonymousreply 117October 10, 2024 2:29 PM

lolol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 10, 2024 2:34 PM

[quote] [R116] I mean I don’t really. I have one degree from a highly selective non Ivy university.

Very selective. He excelled at pickle placement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 10, 2024 2:35 PM

R119 you mad? And you hating on that institution when if I’m not a mistaken a few years ago the CEO of McDonalds was black and graduated from that very university. I bet he made more money in 5 years than you saw in a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 120October 10, 2024 2:38 PM

R118 Hilarious. Great spoof of basic white people.

by Anonymousreply 121October 10, 2024 2:41 PM

[quote] Great spoof of basic white people.

Like you, Teafake. You’re a basic piece of white trash mocking black stereotypes.

BTW, didn’t you say you were leaving his thread?

Another of your countless sick lies.

You really are a loser’s loser.

by Anonymousreply 122October 10, 2024 2:46 PM

You were the chasing me n threads so who really is the mafuckin loser.

by Anonymousreply 123October 10, 2024 3:56 PM

You’re the one*

by Anonymousreply 124October 10, 2024 3:56 PM

r124 Embarrasses herself so frequently

by Anonymousreply 125October 10, 2024 11:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!