Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Complete Unknown Trailer

My first reaction - meh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2024 4:59 AM

First reaction? Timmy? Why Timmy?

by Anonymousreply 1October 8, 2024 3:06 PM

A mumbling bad impression.

by Anonymousreply 2October 8, 2024 3:24 PM

Bob Dylan mumbles, why didn't Bob OD from mumbling & Janis and the Jimmy's live?

by Anonymousreply 3October 8, 2024 3:31 PM

He doesn't look like Dylan and his voice isn't nasal enough.

by Anonymousreply 4October 8, 2024 4:17 PM

Too bad he was such a nasty Kartrashian to everyone who worked on the set of the movie.

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2024 4:26 PM

Two words: Prosthetic. Nose.

One more word: No.

by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2024 4:30 PM

I don't understand all of these horrible biopics. They never compare to documentaries. How could they?

by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2024 8:00 PM

So true, R7, and I especially find the love scenes in these biopics to be the height of cringe. Especially when the person in question is still alive! It's sooooo stupid. Watching Chalemet's fictional Dylan making out with the fictional Baez is as ludicrous and cliched as the last scene of Pee Wee's Big Adventure, when Pee Wee Herman is at the drive-in with Dottie watching the Hollywood biopic of his life, and James Brolin's fictionalized Pee Wee starts making out with Morgan Fairchild.

It's SCTV-level ridiculousness

by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2024 8:15 PM

This will flop. Tim O’Tay doesn’t look remotely like Dylan and doesn’t disappear into the role, he looks like Tim O’Tay in stuck-on sideburns and a fright wig.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2024 2:51 AM

Bob Dylan is hugely overrated. I think I had a dog who was more profound than this sleaze, just another variety of toxic masculnity

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2024 3:10 AM

I envision this being a huge flop

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2024 3:13 AM

He actually ruined We are the World with his offkey vocals but nobody wants to say so.

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2024 4:58 AM

I guess it's just more white male privilege left over from the sexist sixties. I'm surprised to see Timothee climbing on this train.

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2024 4:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!