Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lisa Marie Presley kept her sons dead body in her home for a few months while she fucked around high

How fucking insane!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2024 1:38 AM

A rose for Lisa-Maria…

by Anonymousreply 1October 8, 2024 12:38 PM

Sounds like Jimmy Savile shit. He enjoyed his alone time with dead mom.

by Anonymousreply 2October 8, 2024 12:47 PM

Also Santorum.

by Anonymousreply 3October 8, 2024 12:50 PM

Maybe it was an expression of extreme grief? I remember how many years ago, I watched a piece of news about a woman whose eldest daughter died in her sleep of sudden cardiac arrest. Apparently, the trauma was so great that she simply couldn't accept that her child had died, so she kept her daughter's body in her locked room for months, which somehow became mummified. This lady behaved as if her daughter were alive and forced her other children to pretend that this was the case, until one of them broke down at school and the academic staff alerted the authorities.

As far as I remember, this lady simply couldn't cope with the unbearable pain of her daughter's demise, so she created an alternate reality in which her child was still there, and the fact that she was in her bedroom somehow legitimized the illusion in which she forced both her family and herself to live.

I have always thought that Lisa Marie Presley was useless and in her autobiography, her mother Priscilla clearly states that Elvis spoiled her rotten and from an early age she was an arrogant, obnoxious bitch who treated everybody like they were lower than dirt, but I could understand her behaviour in this case, as disturbing as it might appear to most of us. I obviously don't have any children, but I do have two nephews whom I adore and if anything happened to one of them, I would also go a little insane. Thus, I think that I can empathize, as I can only imagine how my brother would react, since he is their father. Someone whose young child commits suicide is bound to go completely crazy, since on top of the sorrow they'd have to cope with feelings of extreme guilt and self-doubt. That's something that we cannot judge, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 4October 8, 2024 1:23 PM

They send home refrigerated pedestals now, for parents of children who have died to keep at home for a few days.

It used to be commonplace to spend time with dead bodies in the home.

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2024 1:28 PM

Didn't Juan Peron also keep Evita's embalmed body on his dining room table for a while? That probably made for some peculiar dinner conversations at the parties.

by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2024 1:31 PM

I passed on Lisa Marie's nyotaimori fetes.

I mean, carpaccio?

by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2024 1:39 PM

[quote]It used to be commonplace to spend time with dead bodies in the home.

When my love died four years ago, I spent about 6 hours with him, holding him and telling him how much I loved him. I felt it was important for both of us.

by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2024 1:40 PM

Her mother's a basket case of personality disorders - and Elvis? Oy.

She probably turned out as well as she could, under the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 9October 8, 2024 1:41 PM

[quote] It used to be commonplace to spend time with dead bodies in the home.

A few hours or a day or two, absolutely.

Two months? Something is very wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 10October 8, 2024 1:44 PM

R6, he kept the embalmed corpse as some sort of magical talisman that would allow him to succeed against his enemies, and he would make his second wife Isabelita sleep in the same room as the body, so she would "absorb" Evita's "powers". At the end of his life he obviously grew a little unhinged but, then again, he was facing CIA-financed political movements and the first attempts at organizing a military junta to oust him, so I guess that he had reasons for becoming unstable.

by Anonymousreply 11October 8, 2024 1:49 PM

Riley, maybe you should have adulted knowing that your mother was absolutely bonkers with grief

by Anonymousreply 12October 8, 2024 1:52 PM

Lisa Marie wasn't right in the head. I think I read recently (here?) that she was consumed by grief over the break up of her marriage with MJ and that she spent years trying to get back together with him. This is mystifying since I always assumed that was a non sexual / sham relationship. What was there to want?

by Anonymousreply 13October 8, 2024 2:01 PM

I hope to God that Benjamin was never touched

by Anonymousreply 14October 8, 2024 2:07 PM

Anyone who marries Wacko Jacko in the first.place has to be a LOT off.

That said, the Victorians took photos of their dead (especially children) posed as if they were living in family portraits, etc. Seems creepy now but a way of immortalizing the departed.

by Anonymousreply 15October 8, 2024 2:11 PM

She went all in with the Goth thing.

by Anonymousreply 16October 8, 2024 2:26 PM

Such a sad story. Her son looks a lot like Grandpaw in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 17October 8, 2024 4:47 PM

Yeah that's weird and gross and someone should have intervened.

by Anonymousreply 18October 8, 2024 5:14 PM

Did they do a family Christmas card photo in matching pajamas?

by Anonymousreply 19October 8, 2024 11:04 PM

Did they go full Weekend at Bernie’s?

by Anonymousreply 20October 8, 2024 11:08 PM

Fucking sucks that he killed himself. He was hot.

by Anonymousreply 21October 9, 2024 2:21 AM

Again, was this legal?

by Anonymousreply 22October 9, 2024 2:44 AM

Unless you've lost a child, don't judge her.

by Anonymousreply 23October 9, 2024 4:05 AM

r22 it talks about the legality in the article.

by Anonymousreply 24October 9, 2024 4:06 AM

For years I suspected LaToya and Michael Jackson were the same person as they were never seen together.

by Anonymousreply 25October 9, 2024 4:10 AM

That’s not batshit insane or anything…

by Anonymousreply 26October 9, 2024 4:20 AM

She mistook his rotting corpse for her ex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 9, 2024 4:29 AM

This is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 28October 9, 2024 4:58 AM

This is profoundly sad, & I view her as a tragic figure, rather than a nut-job.

by Anonymousreply 29October 9, 2024 5:13 AM

Everyone should ff r23 immediately, the scolding fucking Cunt, don't tell anyone what to say you shrieking cuntface.

You know what ff means don't you? FUCK THE FRAU

by Anonymousreply 30October 9, 2024 5:18 AM

R24 Thank you. It's not like me to comment without reading the article.

I'm honestly surprised this was legal.

by Anonymousreply 31October 9, 2024 6:34 AM

[quote]R30 Everyone should ff [R23] immediately, the scolding fucking Cunt, don't tell anyone what to say you shrieking cuntface. You know what ff means don't you? FUCK THE FRAU

Is this meth induced hysteria? Calm down, Mary!

by Anonymousreply 32October 9, 2024 6:40 AM

Unless you've lost a meal, don't judge her.

fixed for R23

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 9, 2024 6:57 AM

[Quote] Again, was this legal?

You think the law says you’re committing a crime unless a recently dead family member is instantly carted off?

This really does show our terror of the dead. They’re not evil monsters. They’re just deactivated people. As others have mentioned, attending to the dead persons body is a very common grieving method in many cultures.

by Anonymousreply 34October 9, 2024 7:06 AM

[quote]R34 You think the law says you’re committing a crime unless a recently dead family member is instantly carted off? This really does show our terror of the dead. They’re not evil monsters. They’re just deactivated people.

Decomposing bodies are a public health risk.

by Anonymousreply 35October 9, 2024 7:28 AM

Lisa Marie’s son wasn’t the only thing half frozen at her house, apparently Priscilla’s face visited him several times as well….

by Anonymousreply 36October 9, 2024 7:30 AM

If keeping a frozen body in your house is legal, I wonder how the state determines if the deceased is being properly maintained. Do they do periodic welfare checks to make sure there’s enough dry ice in the cooler? Is there a Corpse Protection Services?

by Anonymousreply 37October 9, 2024 8:45 AM

Where was Priscilla when all of this was happening? I suppose she had trauma, as well, though. Shit, she was with him since the age of 13. Elvis' legacy sure didn't help his family emotionally. Lisa sounds like she was grieving for her father and put a lot on her son. Tragic for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 38October 9, 2024 9:06 AM

How do we know his body was frozen? He was probably eembalmed.

by Anonymousreply 39October 9, 2024 10:59 AM

Wandering around in an opioid high with her dead so. In the house for a long time. Ugh. Water sought its own level with wacko jacko

by Anonymousreply 40October 9, 2024 11:05 AM

[Quote] Decomposing bodies are a public health risk.

Inaccurate superstition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 9, 2024 1:54 PM

I've kept bodies around and you really need the room to be in the 40s if you're storing for any length of time.

But I certainly never kept them in the house. That's just low trash.

by Anonymousreply 42October 9, 2024 1:57 PM

[quote] Didn't Juan Peron also keep Evita's embalmed body on his dining room table for a while? That probably made for some peculiar dinner conversations at the parties.

No, that didn't happen. In fact, he was totally creeped out by her death and didn't want the body anywhere near him.

by Anonymousreply 43October 9, 2024 2:08 PM

R4 That’s exactly what it is; extreme grief. One of my older cousins, more so like an aunt to me because it’s my dad’s first cousin. After her son died, he was murdered, she would wear his clothes. At first we thought it was just a unique grieving. But she did all the time. Everywhere— at the mall shopping. Any family function. His sweatpants, long Johns, north face coats, baseball caps. During summer his oversized t-shirts. She did it for years; she had to get psychiatric help. She couldn’t let go.

by Anonymousreply 44October 9, 2024 2:41 PM

There had to be drainage from the body, there is only so much the funeral director can do to stop it, he just have been in a body bag, she was crazy crazy.

by Anonymousreply 45October 9, 2024 3:40 PM

When he was alive they got high together. Amazing the daughter can act normal.

by Anonymousreply 46October 9, 2024 3:48 PM

Impressive batshit meltdown, r30!

by Anonymousreply 47October 9, 2024 4:06 PM

[quote]How do we know his body was frozen? He was probably embalmed

R39 An embalmed/refrigerated body will last about a week before decomposition resumes. They either kept re-embalming him like the Russians did to Lenin, or put him on dry ice. Dry ice is the cheaper and less messy option.

by Anonymousreply 48October 9, 2024 4:23 PM

They look like wasted drug buddies at op’s pic.

by Anonymousreply 49October 9, 2024 5:11 PM

Scary Halloween House 👻

by Anonymousreply 50October 10, 2024 11:32 AM

Only Tootie Smith dares

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2024 11:40 AM

Goodness, the son is a carbon copy of Elvis in OP’s pic.

by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2024 1:46 PM

[quote]Goodness, the son is a carbon copy of Elvis in OP’s pic.

Not anymore.

Ta.

by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2024 1:56 PM

Did Elvis own his publishing. Something doesn’t smell right.

by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2024 2:07 PM

Elvis didn’t really write songs. He got some credits for writing in exchange for agreeing to record the song but I imagine it’s harder to sell publishing rights when multiple, unconnected people co-own the song.

by Anonymousreply 55October 10, 2024 2:31 PM

R54 it’s coming from the drawing room

by Anonymousreply 56October 10, 2024 5:01 PM

A few months? My HOA would never allow this!!

by Anonymousreply 57October 10, 2024 7:37 PM

55 degrees is not cold enough to preserve a dead body. It must've stunk really bad in there. Of course, Lisa Marie was too high to notice. I feel bad for housekeeper Consuela, having to clean up around the corpse.

by Anonymousreply 58October 10, 2024 8:03 PM

Did Danny Keough know this?

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2024 2:19 AM

Henry VIII wasn’t embalmed but put in a wooden box that was carted around to different cities for tributes and services.

Then the boards of the wet, rotting box eventually burst open and the slush that was Henry sloshed out spectacularly onto the ground.

Did that last part happen in this case? I bet it did.

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2024 3:29 AM

According to Riley Keough:

[quote]Lisa Marie Presley had just asked this poor (tattoo artist) to look at the body of her dead son, which happened to be right next to us in the casitas. I’ve had an extremely absurd life, but this moment is in the top five. Soon after that, we all kind of got this vibe from my brother that he didn’t want his body in this house anymore,

By “vibe” I think she meant sunken eyes, discolored skin, and horrendous odor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2024 3:32 AM

You just can’t outgoth Lisa Marie

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2024 1:29 AM

OK, then how long was fat dead Elvis lying around Graceland?

by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2024 1:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!