Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elon Musk admits he will be "fucked" if Trump doesn't win...

Now that he has alienated his traditional customer base he also stands to lose billions in government grants if Trump doesn't win. Musk is also counting on Trump to relax and/or remove business, financial and environmental regulations. Just like all the other oligarchs who run the good ole USA.

What a fucking asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 13, 2024 3:50 AM

He won't be fucked. Starlink and Space X will likely continue doing business with the US. He just won't get whatever he wants.

by Anonymousreply 1October 8, 2024 10:50 AM

Harris will cut off his supply of ketamine.

by Anonymousreply 2October 8, 2024 10:57 AM

Go back from where you came from, you ugly choade.

by Anonymousreply 3October 8, 2024 11:00 AM

[quote]Starlink and Space X will likely continue doing business with the US.

Will they though? Not if he doesn't get contracts and subsidies.

by Anonymousreply 4October 8, 2024 11:02 AM

They are superior to the alternatives, so it's good for the American people. Tesla, however...

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2024 11:07 AM

He’s quite the idiot, isn’t he. So drug addled that he doesn’t even know when to not say the quiet part out loud.

by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2024 11:21 AM

Oh well, thoughts & prayers Elon!

by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2024 11:33 AM

Good luck, babe!

by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2024 12:07 PM

Tom Nichols

[quote] Still has a clearance, still a government contractor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 8, 2024 12:09 PM

Secret Service visit for Elon Musk soon!

by Anonymousreply 10October 8, 2024 12:12 PM

[quote] So apparently the word in the tech world is this: Elon’s embrace of Trump is because Elon thinks he can essentially run the White House while Trump rots in front of Fox News. It’s a way to circumvent the “natural born citizen” requirement and let Musk serve as de facto president.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 8, 2024 12:18 PM

All the more reason to vote for Harris.

but it won't happen, it might happen if Trump is elected and Elon doesn't do exactly what Trump wants though.

by Anonymousreply 12October 8, 2024 12:58 PM

he's a fucking chump just like don-old

by Anonymousreply 13October 8, 2024 1:04 PM

This just proves how stupid and arrogant Elmo really is.

If he thinks he's going to be the power behind the throne if Trump gets reelected, Elmo is in for a very rude awakening.

There's a whole laundry list of people from Trumps first term who thought they could control him, and they got their asses handed to them on a platter. What makes Elmo think he's any different from Rex Tillerson?

by Anonymousreply 14October 8, 2024 1:20 PM

He's such a hubris-soaked douchenozzle.

by Anonymousreply 15October 8, 2024 1:27 PM

The USA is fucked regardless of who wins- either the buffoon Trump or the empty vessel Harris.

by Anonymousreply 16October 8, 2024 1:54 PM

Keith Olbermann has some sensible suggestions:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 8, 2024 1:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2024 2:36 AM

I know his type.

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2024 2:44 AM

""Listen to how he speaks.

Watch how he talks.

Hear how he giggles nervously.

See how he jumps up and down like an excited two year old.

Look at his facial expressions.

Read what he thinks is true.

Elon Musk does not process information correctly and his voice and body language reinforce his very limited grasp on reality.

Musk loves Trump.

Trump wants to give him a cabinet post if he wins the election.

Can you imagine the chaos if that happens? The destruction?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2024 3:01 AM

Elon Musk has no endgame. He will continue to misbehave until someone stops him. He'd last about a week in South Africa.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2024 3:15 AM

Well well well, if it's not the consequences of his own actions.

It's all his own doing of being the biggest baby and asshole he can possibly be.

He's a douche - and he's gonna die from drugs, if God answers my prayers.

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2024 4:33 AM

What is it with billionaires and cowboy boots?

It's like he and Jeff Bezos are cosplaying as "men of the people."

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2024 6:50 AM

[quote]Elon Musk has no endgame

Oh, he does. Trust me, he does.

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2024 10:40 AM

"All the talk of Musk right now should be about his years in the US as an illegal immigrant; whether he stole the idea for Zip2; why every company of his has fired him or—if he ran it—failed or been sued repeatedly; why his tweets sound like those of a pro-apartheid South African.

Other reasonable topics would be the Musk Family emerald mine that exploited Black workers in Zambia; Musk offering a horse for a handjob; Musk inseminating workers; Musk absconding with a child; Musk getting disowned by a child; how many people have been killed by his products.

Or we could discuss all the lies about his childhood, his emigration to Canada, his early employment, his relationships with investors; we could talk about his drug use, his union-busting, his creation of an anti-American, pro-Kremlin disinformation machine right here on Twitter.

But the idea that this con man should have a role to play in the 2024 US presidential election? No. That he should have a role to play in our *government* as a South African who has secret phone calls with Vladimir Putin while acting as a federal contractor for the Pentagon? No.

There are not enough days left before the election to fix our national discourse surrounding what is happening right now, but if Trump wins we will all have however many years he rules over us as a tyrant to talk about how we should have talked more about the evils of Elon Musk."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2024 10:49 AM

Good. Fuck him. And deport him.

by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2024 11:02 AM

No, R26 - no one wants to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2024 11:07 AM

Even if I buy you a pony purchased with funds from my daddy's emerald mine, R27?

What about two ponies?

It will only take three minutes. Four, told.

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2024 11:18 AM

*Four, TOPS

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2024 11:18 AM

Before you deport him you nationalize Starlink and Space X and shutter X. The games he's been playing with Starlink and Ukraine are casue enough. And I suspect the employees of both would cheer the move.

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2024 11:31 AM

^ cause

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2024 11:31 AM

I'm Australian and I have honestly never met a white South African who wasn't extremely racist and homophobic. And because I'm white, they think that I would listen to their shit and agree with them. The racism and homophobia are deeply installed in them. Every single one of them. They are all deeply unpleasant people.

I wish that was different but that's my experience of meeting and either working with or speaking to South Africans in a social capacity who have moved to Australia. About 30 of them in total over the years. All gross - male and female. Gross people. Plus their accent and they way they talk is painful to listen to.

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2024 11:37 AM

R32 unfortunately the ones who’ve moved to Australia are also the most racist and extreme. I’ve met and spoken with whites who still live in SA and while they have strong thoughts about the ANC and the current state of the country they’re not rabid racists either. And SA is the only country where gay rights are enshrined in the constitution and gay marriage is legal.

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2024 11:58 AM

R32 couldn’t agree more. The ones in New Zealand and Australia are no great shakes either.

This song from Spitting Image says it all - “I’ve never met a nice South African”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2024 3:13 PM

Robert Reich released a video saying Trump has been a party in 4,000 lawsuits even before entering politics.

by Anonymousreply 35October 12, 2024 5:43 AM

So much for Musk being a free speech fundamentalist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 12, 2024 6:11 PM

Imagine what the media would do if Hillary sat around with Rachel Maddow joking about killing Trump. But Elon, high as a kite, with Russian puppet Tucker---crickets.

Andrea Mitchell, where is your outrage?

by Anonymousreply 37October 12, 2024 6:22 PM

I’m pretty sure Theil is more likely to be the power behind the throne if Trump wins than Musk.

by Anonymousreply 38October 12, 2024 6:50 PM

Another billionaire crying about being victimized by the policies of the left… how manly.

by Anonymousreply 39October 12, 2024 6:57 PM

It's only an outrage if Democrats do it, R37.

by Anonymousreply 40October 12, 2024 7:40 PM

Seriously, if it weren’t for the Musk family coddling this imbecile, his remains would have been found stuffed in a high school locker, decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 41October 12, 2024 7:50 PM

R32. I've only worked with two South Africans over the years and they were fucking crazy. Super into coke too.

by Anonymousreply 42October 12, 2024 9:44 PM

r38 Bloody hell my limited research on Thiel and some of the right wing tech bros like Mercer was VERY frightening. Talk of pulling the 25th ammendment on Trump once elected and getting Vance in place to enact their policies.Almost a coup pretty much.American democracy is currently fragile and Thiel and his ilk are dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 43October 13, 2024 12:38 AM

25 him or just push him down the stairs.

by Anonymousreply 44October 13, 2024 12:45 AM

Billionaires tend to be bulletproof unless they actually go to prison - and maybe even then.

by Anonymousreply 45October 13, 2024 12:48 AM

Melon is in for a rude awakening if he thinks Jimmy is just gonna let him run the place when Jimmy had to get on his knees and suck the choad.

All Melon has done is show his fat pasty ass.

by Anonymousreply 46October 13, 2024 1:31 AM

Billionaires are not bulletproof, and Musk is exactly the kind to stiff his own security detail.

by Anonymousreply 47October 13, 2024 3:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!