Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hunky Peter Dinklage

Usually not into short men, but this little stud is something else. Had a hard on for him after his appearance in Elf.

Caught him in the trailer of the new Brothers movie. He blows Josh Brolin's bloated ass and faded looks off the screen.

Any stories? Is he family? I bet he's got nice tight buns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 6, 2024 5:49 AM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 1October 6, 2024 2:08 AM

He's an imp.

by Anonymousreply 2October 6, 2024 2:14 AM

Dick pics?

by Anonymousreply 3October 6, 2024 2:17 AM

I’ve heard his dick goes down to his knees.

by Anonymousreply 4October 6, 2024 2:17 AM

I would always see him walking his giant dog in Hudson River Park in Tribeca in NYC. He always wore a hoodie with his head covered. I guess he was afraid of getting recognized? Also he usually had a strange expression on his face like he was privy to some joke the rest of us weren't.

by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2024 2:23 AM

I’ll take Adrian Zuki, please.

by Anonymousreply 6October 6, 2024 2:52 AM

Was his dog a dachshund?

by Anonymousreply 7October 6, 2024 2:53 AM

Isn't he married with kids? Not good looking sorry.

by Anonymousreply 8October 6, 2024 2:56 AM

I've shared this on DL in the past.

I was had a little person cruise me at a urinal at a rest stop. His dick was normal sized, but HUGE by comparison to the rest of him. It was very disconcerting to see.

by Anonymousreply 9October 6, 2024 3:48 AM

He played gay in Death at a Funeral, both the British original and the inferior remake with a black cast... Are there no black dwarfs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 6, 2024 4:46 AM

Not gay; married with children.

by Anonymousreply 11October 6, 2024 4:49 AM

Because of some successes (both versions of 'Death at a Funeral', and Game of Thrones), he had a platform from which the entertainment industry would listen - and he basically used it to destroy any chance little people had of working in it, by characterizing their casting as 'exploitation.'

I'm quite over him.

by Anonymousreply 12October 6, 2024 4:51 AM

The dwarf trolls are out.

by Anonymousreply 13October 6, 2024 4:52 AM

I like him too, OP.

by Anonymousreply 14October 6, 2024 5:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!