Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Facebook launches a Gen Z-focused redesign

After losing Zoomers to Tik Tok, Instagram, and other social media platforms, Facebook is redesigning itself to appeal to the younger generation. Fasten your seatbelts - it's gonna be a bumpy ride !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2024 2:01 AM

never going to happen. facebook is lame and old and young people will NEVER change their mind about that.

by Anonymousreply 1October 6, 2024 12:41 AM

Will postings be forbidden if they discuss or reference anything or anyone older than 6 months ago?!

by Anonymousreply 2October 6, 2024 1:10 AM

Facebook is already a ramshackle piece of shit. I use it very heavily to promote my small business and 50% of it doesn’t work as intended, the other half doesn’t work at all.

Hopefully this will make matters better, not worse.

by Anonymousreply 3October 6, 2024 1:12 AM

Next up, MySpace! Wait, they tried that with Justin Timberlake a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 4October 6, 2024 1:44 AM

[quote]I use it very heavily to promote my small business and 50% of it doesn’t work as intended, the other half doesn’t work at all.

I'm curious as to what you mean by 'doesn't work as intended'. Can you elaborate a bit please ? What type of business, and what had you expected it to do ?

by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2024 2:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!