Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Black Country Artists stand up for Queen Bey

Love them.

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2024 5:13 AM

Oops forgot the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2024 3:34 AM

OP. You signed your name on this post, too.

by Anonymousreply 2October 5, 2024 4:02 AM

Our Lady of Immense Mediocrity

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2024 4:05 AM

R2 And I’m a keep doing it. I don’t give a fuck anymore. I’m sick of this bullshit. I use this site to entertain myself. Because a faggot ass maniac got in their head that I’m defacto and bunch of dumb ass flunkies cosign the shit. Bitch imma be me.

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2024 4:07 AM

R4. Embrace your European roots! That's great!

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2024 4:11 AM

R5 you damn right. Europeans created Western civilization. And I’m pretty sure the bastard blood is running through my veins as someone who is a quarter Cuban. I’m a weirdo bitch. You gon learn not to keep tryna troll me.

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2024 4:16 AM

R6. I gon learn proper English.

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2024 4:21 AM

Interesting. I can’t see r4 but can see r6. So I guess I blocked the Defacto sock at r4 but not the Defacto sock at r6.

by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2024 4:52 AM

R8. Same here but I don't have any blocked people...so that sock puppet must have either blocked us OR it got so many negatives else where, they were removed.

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2024 4:55 AM

But of course he’s pretending to be the same person on both r4 and r6.

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2024 5:11 AM

R10. Yeah, that's his shtick

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2024 5:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!