Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump: I HATE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!

Well, we knew it was coming.

Trump is an immature criminal moron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 5, 2024 6:47 PM

So now Springsteen and Swift need to co-host SNL so they can do a sketch about being members of the 'Trump Hates Me Club.'

by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2024 1:48 AM

Magic Johnson next.

by Anonymousreply 2October 5, 2024 1:50 AM

Obama and Springsteen...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2024 1:51 AM

Bruce Springsteen is so fucking sexy and close in age to Trump. It must drive Trump mad that Springsteen looks so great.

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2024 1:52 AM

It’s like a child yo. “I hate Bruce Springsteen” No other comments or nothing. Even my Maga friends out here in SD who served are like, yea they probably aren’t going to vote at all. America should be ashamed that this thing is still gna garner like 40% of the electorate.

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2024 1:54 AM

I've missed something here. What did Bruce say or do that has Trump hating him?

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2024 1:55 AM

R6 He simply endorsed Kamala as he did Obama and Hillary Clinton. Trump is a fkin baby in an old man’s body.

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2024 1:57 AM

Springsteen endorsed Kamala and made a video for the campaign the other day R6.

He's a long-time Democratic supporter and voter. It shouldn't be a surprise to Dump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2024 1:59 AM

[quote] Trump is a fkin baby in an old man’s body.

In a diaper no less.

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2024 2:01 AM

When your IQ is 60-70, everything is a surprise, R8.

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2024 2:01 AM

I hate him too.

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2024 2:06 AM

Very true R10. Very true.

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2024 2:08 AM

Springsteen endorsed Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2024 2:17 AM

Well - if he hates Springsteen, that's not going to sit well with men over the age of 60 - regardless of political party.

It may not be a ton - but Springsteen's endorsement will cause some men of that age to reconsider.

If anything, it will make them feel estranged - the guy from Born in the USA is against what I believe in?

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2024 2:20 AM

Trump seems like more of a Billy Joel guy anyway.

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2024 2:22 AM

REGINA GEORGE IS ALSO A FUGLY SKANK!!!!

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2024 2:28 AM

Bruce doesn't look all that good in that clip at R8. He's been ill and it shows.

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2024 2:56 AM

He's 75 R17.

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2024 2:57 AM

And just bought new pecs!

by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2024 2:58 AM

I’m sure the boss is crying

by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2024 4:30 AM

The clip at R8 is about 40 seconds of a nearly 3 minute video.

Here's the full endorsement:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2024 4:39 AM

Springsteen and wife Patti Scialfa just revealed in the new E Street Band documentary that she's been living with blood cancer for several years, which is why she's not touring as much. If that's mentioned to Trump, he'll say something shitty about it at one of his rallies.

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2024 4:43 AM

Trump is a great Bible-writer!

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2024 7:11 AM

Trump is a baby:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2024 7:27 AM

[quote]It must drive Trump mad that Springsteen looks so great.

American cultural icon, blue-collar hero, friend of Obama, phenomenally rich, not a criminal. Can't think why Trump hates him.

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2024 7:45 AM

Plus Springsteen is a true patriot who is as American as apple pie R25.

It must make Dump seethe with rage and gnash his false teeth in fury that everybody hates him except crazy trash.

by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2024 8:19 AM

Nobody saw the *parody tag under the number 780? Absolutely nobody?

by Anonymousreply 27October 5, 2024 8:50 AM

We all know it's not real R27. It's using Trump's "I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT" tweet he made a few weeks ago. That one was real.

by Anonymousreply 28October 5, 2024 8:58 AM

[quote]We all know it's not real [R27]. It's using Trump's "I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT" tweet he made a few weeks ago. That one was real.

And Trump, who has used Springsteen's music at events without his authorization, was already bothered that Bruce doesn't like him pre-Harris endorsement. It's something he's mentioned at past events.

Here's a (paywall-free) Rolling Stone article about it. This will set him off, though not quite as badly as if Springsteen plays a Harris rally or inauguration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 5, 2024 12:19 PM

Because all he cares about is ratings and popularity. This is a sequel to The Apprentice for him. Or the reboot.

by Anonymousreply 30October 5, 2024 12:21 PM

I only wish I was famous so that I could personally earn Trump's wrath.

by Anonymousreply 31October 5, 2024 12:23 PM

I am all for Bruce's endorsement, but I have been lurking around MAGA's forums and they all just trash Bruce like he's Harris, not going to move the needle. The really young MAGAts say he's just some old dude, who cares because they don't really know him and "he can't tell us what to do". The older guys are a bit whiny saying things like they used to know all the words to his songs but not longer. To which I enjoy pointing out if you want to talk age, Trump is pushing 80, and if you used to sing his songs you must not have listened to the lyrics because Bruce has always been a progressive fighting for the little guy, the working man, not the billionaire sitting on a gold toilet with 3 wives.

by Anonymousreply 32October 5, 2024 12:43 PM

Trump is probably one of those Republican idiots who thinks Born in the USA is a patriotic song and wanted to use it at a rally.

by Anonymousreply 33October 5, 2024 12:46 PM

Ruled by his disorders

by Anonymousreply 34October 5, 2024 12:48 PM

Trump actually tried that R33, until he got a legal notice to stop.

by Anonymousreply 35October 5, 2024 1:23 PM

Trump particularly hates Springsteen because Bruce actually IS a billionaire, not just a make-believe one.

by Anonymousreply 36October 5, 2024 1:30 PM

R32 I have noticed that people on social media wonder if he was blackmailed because he attended Diddy parties.

by Anonymousreply 37October 5, 2024 5:46 PM

Ell-oh-fucking-ell. That's hilariously stupid. Even if I liked Trump (I hate him as much as cancer) I'd be ashamed to vote for him because of the braindead garbage he attracts

by Anonymousreply 38October 5, 2024 6:45 PM

It's gonna be a long month of shit talk from Diaper Don!

by Anonymousreply 39October 5, 2024 6:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!