Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

High Court Judge criticizes both Harry and his opponent in their court case...

Taking up too much court time.

Started in September 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2024 3:26 PM

Barrister gives overview of the judge's comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2024 11:57 PM

From the recent comments from the judge...

[quote] “I have also previously indicated that this claim will not be adjourned and will be either tried in January 2025 or settled...

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2024 11:59 PM

I wouldn't trust the judgment of anyone who wears their hair like Harry, he looks like a fool trying to cover his baldness

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2024 12:12 AM

Harry would look so much better if he's just shave his head. That top covering is basically now orange translucent minge.

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2024 12:27 AM

Most of you bitches know that you would suck my circumcised Royal rod if given the chance.

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2024 7:03 AM

I didn’t realize Hugh Grant had already settled, back in April. His reasoning: [quote] Writing on X on Wednesday, Grant said he had been forced to settle or face a legal bill of £10m. Strict rules about costs in civil litigation mean that if Grant had not settled and had won the case his legal costs could have far outstripped any damages awarded to him. In civil cases, if the damages awarded to a successful claimant are less than the settlement amount offered by a defendant, the claimant may have to pay the legal costs for all sides. Losing the case could make a claimant liable for damages and costs… But the rules around civil litigation mean that if I proceed to trial and the court awards me damages that are even a penny less than the settlement offer, I would have to pay the legal costs of both sides.

Errr, okay. So Harry is gambling on a huge damages award.

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2024 1:00 PM

Oh no, he didn’t!

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2024 1:31 PM

r6 He won't settle. That's what those royal advisors he hates told him to do a decade ago and he's been railing against the idea that ever since.

by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2024 1:37 PM

First time in his life he's been accused of taking too long

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2024 2:56 PM

I like this judge. “Obdurate” is a great word.

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2024 3:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!