Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why didn’t anyone tell me Michael Beach is in that new Nicole Kidman series in Netflix

I put the Perfect Couple on as background fodder as I clean my place and I hear his distinct voice as episode 2 plays. He is so 🔥, sexy fucking daddy. Also this show seems pretty good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2024 10:19 PM

It was on my list

1. Tell DL tard some forgettable actor is streaming

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2024 8:59 PM

I remember him playing a gay man on the down-low in an episode of Law & Order: SVU. He was part of a Black gay sex club. They'd get together to play poker and take turns using the bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2024 9:03 PM

OP do you have anyone you can talk to in real life? You seem extremely lonely.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2024 9:06 PM

R2 Yep. as a black gayling I first encountered him in Soul Food. Then during my teens and early 20s he would always pop up in some series or procedural I was watching. Been a fan since the early 2000s. Such an underrated character actor.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2024 9:07 PM

R3 Yes and I’m not lonely at all.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2024 9:07 PM

R4, I liked him in Third Watch. Although, my heart belonged to Bosco!

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2024 9:09 PM

Op is a ding dong

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2024 9:18 PM

R3 I didn’t come on this site for the past 3 days. Anyways when I logged in earlier today there were two different threads I came across where my stalker is stating this is Teacake thread or stating mafuckin raised right. He is a lunatic; I didn’t even make those threads. I had not posted on DL since Tuesday evening. I’m pretty sure the folks who did make those threads were either confused or highly annoyed.

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2024 9:37 PM

Teacake’s new slimy strategy is to post his tedious “question” threads anonymously and then use one of his now-countless aliases to respond. He knows full well that if anyone sees one of his various handles as the thread creator it will be rightfully greyed out in five minutes.

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2024 9:44 PM

Mafuckin!’

Iz wuz razed rite.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2024 9:45 PM

R9/10 That’s not me you fucking sick bitch. It’s not fucking. Fucking dieeeeee

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2024 9:54 PM

I'm confused. Why all the hate for this thread? Is it any stupider than most on DL?

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2024 2:48 AM

r8 and another post written in normal English, like an educated adult.

So is Blackmussy the one you use to write normal? or did you just forget to switch?

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2024 2:51 AM

Well OP, we all thought you couldn't handle it and would it make you tell crazy St. Olaf stories on here.

Who wants that? Not us.

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2024 10:13 PM

Op pray for brains.

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2024 10:16 PM

Loved him in Third Watch but hated how they destroyed his character.

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2024 10:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!