Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Bieber Had ‘Nightmare Experience’ With Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs: Inside His ‘Private Hell’

It was far worse than anyone realized. When Sean “Diddy” Combs was arrested for sex trafficking racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution on September 16, prosecutors alleged in a 14-page indictment that as the head of a “criminal enterprise,” he abused women, engaged in drug-fueled, days-long sex parties called Freak Offs, and threatened everyone in his circle to keep them quiet. (He pleaded not guilty.)

“Hearing all of the horrific stories,” says a source exclusively to In Touch, “fans are looking at his associations with other stars in a whole new light.”

None more so than Justin Bieber. After the news broke, fans bombarded his Instagram page with messages of support. “The world should have protected you,” wrote one, while another urged him to “expose” Diddy, who took the young singer under his wing when he was just 15.

“The last thing Justin wants to do is relive or even discuss his complicated friendship with Diddy,” the insider says of the troubled star, who has long struggled with drug addiction, suicidal ideations and multiple public meltdowns. “But he’s finally breaking his silence to his friends about his nightmare experience and the private hell it’s caused him.”

In hindsight, their relationship was always troubling. Justin, who was about 13 when they were first introduced by Usher, was often seen hanging out with Diddy, 54, during Justin’s meteoric rise to fame. In March, a 2009 clip of the pair resurfaced. “He’s having 48 hours with Diddy. What we’re doing, we can’t really disclose,” the music mogul boasts. “But it’s definitely a 15-year-old’s dream … we’re gonna go full crazy.” Justin’s response: “Let’s just go get some girls.”

He’s hinted at some of the trauma he suffered as a young star: One viral video of Justin singing about a “Diddy party” turned out to be AI-generated, but in his 2020 track “Lonely,” he sings, “Everybody saw me sick, and it felt like no one gave a s--t.” And in a heartbreaking 2020 video that is recirculating, Justin tearfully talks about his past.

“It was hard for me, being that young and being in the industry and not knowing where to turn,” he told Apple Music’s Zane Lowe, adding that he “wants to protect” Billie Eilish, who also started out at 13. “If she ever needs me, I’m going to be here for her. I don’t want her to go through anything I went through. I don’t wish that upon anybody.”

He’s told multiple young stars to call him “if they find themselves in a tough situation,” says the source. “He’s tried to be up-front about his demons and how he’s relied on therapy and his faith to get back on track. Still, it’s been hard to have all of this stuff being dredged up.” Right now, adds the source, he’s focusing on his “massively supportive” wife Hailey and their 1-month-old son, Jack, “but if speaking about his past trauma can help others, he probably will. He wants to break the cycle, once and for all.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 6, 2024 5:19 AM

He molested this boy and Usher too. He should be castrated.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2024 8:53 PM

Didn't their parents have the sex talk with them prior to the abuse? I knew well before the age of fourteen what was appropriate behavior. I think they all saw $$$. Don't care what drugs were offered, no way would I have eaten a bunch of sloppy asses. The real victims are the ones who weren't paid millions.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2024 9:31 PM

Parents tend to turn a blind eye when fame and money is involved.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2024 10:11 PM

^some

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2024 10:18 PM

Hey r3 we resemble that remark!

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2024 10:25 PM

R2 you are an asshole

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2024 10:48 PM

R1 I hope that the inmates will give him the pedo welcome. For some reason they can not stand the paedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2024 10:52 PM

Child pimped out by a greedy stage mother. Unheard of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2024 11:02 PM

[quote] Hey [R3] we resemble that remark!

Hey r5 get in line!

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2024 11:15 PM

In Touch = National Enquirer

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2024 11:19 PM

Sing OUT, Louise!!!

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2024 11:22 PM

I'm more appalled at his parents but not really surprised.

They knew exactly what they were doing.

Parents were gladly delivering their sons to MJs' sleepovers.

They knew too.

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2024 1:49 PM

So did Diddy fuck him or what?

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2024 2:04 PM

Probably made Bieber suck him off. It's clear that he is constantly drugging people to do his bidding, so it's sure that Bieber was most likely drugged up at the time.

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2024 2:15 PM

But R14 if someone is drugged, then how are they able to be conscious enough to give a blowjob?

They're usually passed out.

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2024 4:49 PM

Probably didn’t need much enticement.

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2024 5:34 PM

[quote] —Sitting on a guy’s lap in a hot tub…

To whom/what are you referring, R16?

Do you have a pic?

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2024 5:36 PM

[quote] Parents tend to turn a blind eye when fame and money is involved.

Nick and Aaron Carter's mother practically pimped them out to Lou Perlman.

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2024 5:41 PM

Most young people will happily accept the offer of drugs and sex even without the additional enticement of superstardom.

by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2024 5:50 PM

I've given a drunken, x-infused blow job many times.

by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2024 5:51 PM

R17, the youth pastor pic.

by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2024 5:54 PM

[quote] Most young people will happily accept the offer of drugs and sex

R19 No. You're out of touch.

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2024 6:00 PM

Vera Donovan alert at R13 🙃

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2024 6:30 PM

Diddy pounded that boy's ass like it was the last he'd ever have.

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2024 6:31 PM

What exactly was it that he did- not clear.

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2024 6:40 PM

justin's mom was a failed entertainer who was molested a million times and claimed she was sexually abused so much she started to see it as completely normal. before usher got involved justin was getting hot on youtube as a 13 year old with music videos like 'one time' that his mom clearly started up as a vicarious sort of thing. she needs to be scrutinized heavily.

by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2024 7:42 PM

[quote] justin's mom was a failed entertainer who was molested a million times and claimed she was sexually abused so much she started to see it as completely normal

And now she's a religious nut.

by Anonymousreply 27October 5, 2024 7:43 PM

[quote] she needs to be scrutinized heavily

What good would that do?

by Anonymousreply 28October 5, 2024 8:00 PM

Usher’s mom was no better.

by Anonymousreply 29October 5, 2024 8:00 PM

R23, Judy Parfitt should have gotten a Supporting Actress nomination for 'Dolores Claiborne'.

by Anonymousreply 30October 6, 2024 5:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!