Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Bible may be the only Bible that qualifies for school use in OK

Well, OK is fucked. What a magat hellscape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 5, 2024 7:49 PM

Unbelievable, wow

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2024 7:43 PM

Now this is what I call CULTISH behavior.

Worshiping Donald Trump as their Lord and Savior, and making him their source of religion.

Oklahoma, you are definitely in danger, girl. OF BLASPHEMY!!

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2024 8:08 PM

For the groundlings, it's a cult. For the scammers who cooked up this theocratic enterprise, it's a way to funnel OK taxpayers' dollars towards Trump and various other shady characters. And yet a majority of those taxpayers will gladly vote for the scammers!

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2024 2:28 AM

They definitely won’t be calling that version ‘The Good Book’.

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2024 2:46 AM

OK is fucked by school superintendent Ryan Walters, who happens to be the governor’s butt boy. I live in Oklahoma, and even the repuglicans are trying to get rid of him. Hopefully, he will run for governor, but there are stronger opponents, and he will fade into obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2024 2:51 AM

I guarantee that Trump had no personal involvement in those endorsements. He thinks religion is for dopes, so he no doubt left his endorsement up to some of his Christian fundamentalist liaisons.

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2024 2:51 AM

With schools. you do want some level of standardization.

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2024 2:53 AM

I’m R5, and I want to add that none of the school districts are following Walters memos. They know that they will be sued, and they don’t like him, period, because he won’t apply for federal funding.

by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2024 3:04 AM

They're gonna spend MILLIONS buying up Trump Bibles to use in schools

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2024 6:02 AM

I’m a great Bible-writer. I’m the best writer. God and Jesus wish they could write like me. I love em, I love em. But no way they could do these stories better than me.

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2024 6:39 AM

Signed Trump bibles are being used in Black Masses

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2024 7:39 AM

Word has it that they CAUSE demonic possessions.

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2024 10:32 AM

[quote]the specific parameters the superintendent calls for in his request for proposal (RFP): a Bible that is bound by leather or material like leather, has the Pledge of Allegiance, Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights, and is the New King James version of the Old and New Testament.

Why the heck would the pledge of allegiance be in the Bible?

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2024 11:59 AM

Gaytriots! I love these ladies. They are from Oklahoma and they discuss this exact topic at length (who/why) in this vid. They are worth watching and they are extremely gay friendly and have lots of interesting guests. It's not too heavy and they are very funny and likeable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2024 1:08 PM

The Purest Form Of Evil: The Trump Bible

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2024 1:48 PM

[quote]Why the heck would the pledge of allegiance be in the Bible?

It is in Trump's Bible.

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2024 1:55 PM

That's so sad and sick. Long after he is imprisoned for life and/or dead, the kids they're brainwashing will see him as a godly figure. It's just shameful.

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2024 2:00 PM

[quote]It is in Trump's Bible.

Just like Jesus intended.

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2024 2:02 PM

R13 - it also contains the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence.

It's got everything.

by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2024 2:13 PM

I wonder what circle of hell you go to for "disqualifying" perfectly good Bibles. Surely the Lord wouldn't be happy about having his Word pissed on like that?

by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2024 2:15 PM

Like Trump has read the Bible, the Constitution, Bill of Rights, or the Declaration of Independance! None of those come with pictures.

by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2024 2:16 PM

And they try and not say it’s a CULT

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2024 5:55 PM

Well, you don't know how to spell "independence," R21, so tell me how many of those documents you've read.

Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2024 5:57 PM

The Bill of Rights is part of the constitution (first 10 amendments). Why separate them out like that. Does the Bible not include the other amendments after 10? The ones that gave former slaves equal rights, or gave women the right to vote?

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2024 6:18 PM

Didn't Trump have to send his back because it was printed upside down?

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2024 6:21 PM

Ryan Walters is kind of hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2024 7:12 PM

He looks like he cruises gym locker rooms for cock, while his Frau wife stays at home and takes care of the kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 5, 2024 7:14 PM

It's like they wrote the requirements based on the Trump bible...you know because most Bibles have the Constitution, the Declaration of independence and the pledge of Allegiance in them

by Anonymousreply 28October 5, 2024 7:20 PM

Damn, you're so smart!

by Anonymousreply 29October 5, 2024 7:26 PM

R26 and R27, the very definition of a cookie sniffer.

by Anonymousreply 30October 5, 2024 7:27 PM

In the beginning I created the heavens and the earth. It’s true, it wasn’t God or Obama or Kamala it was me.

And I said, “Let there be light,” because it was very dark and so you could see the giant crowds. I heard they were record breaking. Lots of diversity. Black voters love me. It’s true, there’s a lot of data and polls.

by Anonymousreply 31October 5, 2024 7:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!