Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Susan Olsen says Eve Plumb stopped speaking to her AGAIN because of her Political beliefs

Out of the six “Brady kids” she is the only Trumper. Maureen, Barry, Chris, Mike and Eve are Democrats and none agree with her but they’re all still friends, all but one, Eve.

Susan says she and Eve rekindled their friendship in recent years but now Eve seems to have withdrawn again and is angry that Susan supports Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 4, 2024 6:29 PM

How very tragic for Susan. How very fascinating to all the adoring fans of the Bradys.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2024 3:35 PM

Trumpy talk, trumpy talk, it's a wonder you can walk

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2024 3:37 PM

Get the clue, Shindy!

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2024 3:37 PM

I wish the Brady kids, minus Cindy, would do a support Harris video.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2024 3:39 PM

I'm surprised Mormon Mike Lookinland isn't a repug.

Olsen looks like an old crone or meth addict or both. Does she wear dentures?

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2024 3:44 PM

She reminds me of a hillbilly Lisa Marie Presley in OP's pic. They could be sisters.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2024 3:45 PM

Mom said never play ball in the house.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2024 3:46 PM

Wig?

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2024 3:49 PM

Kitty Karry-All isn't talking to her either. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2024 3:49 PM

She's just like my MAGA cousin, every conversation turns to conspiracy theories and how great Trump is. Eve is doing the healthy thing and keeping her distance. I do the same with my cousin.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2024 3:49 PM

Makes sense. Eve always seemed like the smartest one w the most integrity.

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2024 3:50 PM

Or the biggest drama queen…

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2024 3:51 PM

R12 = Susan Olsen.

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2024 3:53 PM

Did that bitch apologize for homophobic slurs?

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2024 3:56 PM

#TeamEveForever

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2024 3:57 PM

It figures she’s the Trumper as her pigtails and braids were always wound too tight, permanently damaging her brain.

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2024 3:57 PM

Turns out Jan was the best of the bunch.

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2024 3:57 PM

Eve singing at the 2016 DNC. She's next to Richard Kind and Darren Cris at the :50 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2024 3:59 PM

^she’s the one singing off key.

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2024 4:02 PM

In 2007, Chris Knight called Olsen "a strident liberal" and referred to Plumb as "more or less a libertarian," though his reasoning for the latter was specious.

Olsen had a homophobic outburst a few years ago that wouldn't have endeared her to any of her TV siblings. Even the most conservative among them, like Barry Williams, were sensitive to gay issues because they knew how the closet tormented Robert Reed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2024 4:02 PM

Why is Eve the best? It’s not like the others are voting for Trump. She said they don’t agree with her at all and they debate in a healthy way and are still friends. It’s not like they agree with her or even stay quiet to her. They let her know they don’t agree with her. Eve cutting ties with her all together seems a bit harsh.

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2024 4:04 PM

Eat your fucking burgers, America!

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2024 4:04 PM

R20 2007… you just said it. A lot can change in 17 years. People can change. Your perspectives can change.

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2024 4:05 PM

Olsen is a homophobic asshole.

That being said, Eve seems like she can be a real pill herself. Wasn’t she feuding with Maureen at one point as well?

by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2024 4:05 PM

r21, it's a waste of energy debating with the lying MAGAt cult. Energy better used in more productive ways.

by Anonymousreply 25October 4, 2024 4:06 PM

She should do something about that mustache.

by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2024 4:07 PM

Cindy always was the retard in the bunch.

by Anonymousreply 27October 4, 2024 4:09 PM

[quote]A lot can change in 17 years. People can change. Your perspectives can change.

Yes, I've seen many political conversions since then, and most that happened pre-pandemic were due to racism. I'm not sure whether that was the case with Olsen as well.

by Anonymousreply 28October 4, 2024 4:09 PM

Meth mouth?

by Anonymousreply 29October 4, 2024 4:09 PM

I recall years ago Susan showing up for a radio interview without her dentures, allegedly hungover and with her kid in tow.

by Anonymousreply 30October 4, 2024 4:11 PM

Susan is crazy and spreads a lot of misinformation on social media. Eve is smart to stay away.

by Anonymousreply 31October 4, 2024 4:12 PM

I don't know what everyone expects Eve to bow down to the cult of Brady. She's done quite a few post-Brady reunions, but it seems like every time she's not involved in a new Brady project or reunion she's looked at as being bitter. She's probably sick of the Brady fanfare. A lot of us are. I'd want to move on too.

by Anonymousreply 32October 4, 2024 4:18 PM

With the Sound Of Music kids, Marta is full MAGA. Nicholas Hammond is very much anti-Trump.

by Anonymousreply 33October 4, 2024 4:20 PM

R8 Sadly, yes.

by Anonymousreply 34October 4, 2024 4:22 PM

I don't blame Eve for not wanting to be around this brainwashed cunt.

by Anonymousreply 35October 4, 2024 4:27 PM

A good and trusted friend really needs to pull Susan aside and have a talk with her about that hair.

by Anonymousreply 36October 4, 2024 4:27 PM

She looks like a cross between Bonnie Tyler and Eddie Money.

by Anonymousreply 37October 4, 2024 4:28 PM

R30 Yes and the best part was her having to leave the interview to go puke.

R32 Nobody expects her to "bow down", whatever that even means. But there's been instances of her showing up and giving people grief for simply asking questions. Don't show up if you don't want to be bothered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 4, 2024 4:30 PM

Thindy’s shtupid

by Anonymousreply 39October 4, 2024 4:31 PM

R38 Asking her to say "Marcia Marcia Marcia" is pretty stupid.

by Anonymousreply 40October 4, 2024 4:35 PM

I heard Barry W. voted for Trump in a past election as did Susan O.

by Anonymousreply 41October 4, 2024 4:38 PM

R41 you “heard”??? Oh, let’s see this source.

And even if true, he could have had a change of heart this time. As stated, perspectives change.

by Anonymousreply 42October 4, 2024 4:40 PM

Here is the original rant that got Susan fired from her radio program.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 4, 2024 4:41 PM

Jean Stapleton refused to do "Edith Bunker" in interviews.

She would say "I only do Edith when I'm paid ". I'm sure she was being paid for some of the interviews but I think she meant for the equivalent pay she received on All in the Family which a talk show couldn't meet.

by Anonymousreply 44October 4, 2024 4:43 PM

R42 Who are you arguing with?

I never said Barry couldn't have had a change of heart as many other repubs have had with Trumpy.

by Anonymousreply 45October 4, 2024 4:43 PM

R44 I remember that she and Carroll O'Connor both had that response on a talk show.....their last interview I think. And they're right to say that.

by Anonymousreply 46October 4, 2024 4:46 PM

Alice, bring me the soap! I need to wash out Cindy’s mouth.

by Anonymousreply 47October 4, 2024 4:48 PM

That wig makes her look like Cousin Itt.

by Anonymousreply 48October 4, 2024 4:49 PM

Barry Williams sound like a real asshole.

He initially refused to acknowledge or meet his daughter his live-in girlfriend had. He kept saying the live in girlfriend of many years was "just a plaything" and nothing serious and he never wanted a child with her. They had several DV calls. Girlfriend sounded looney but he did have her living in his house for several years. He has since put it out that he has a zoom or skype relationship with the daughter but that may just be PR damage control.

Why is Chris Knight saying in that article that Eve's father was a banker? Her father Neely Plumb was a record producer with RCA and musician. Eve was already acquainted with Davy Jones when he was a guest on The Brady Bunch as her father had worked with him on albums.

by Anonymousreply 49October 4, 2024 4:50 PM

Eve…

👏👏👏

by Anonymousreply 50October 4, 2024 4:51 PM

I should have flushed her pigtails down the toilet!

by Anonymousreply 51October 4, 2024 4:53 PM

[Quote] Wig?

No, Tory, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 52October 4, 2024 5:01 PM

[Quote] Here is the original rant that got Susan fired from her radio program.

She seems nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 4, 2024 5:04 PM

From that combination of youthful hair and haggard face, I can tell she’s a Republican woman.

by Anonymousreply 54October 4, 2024 5:21 PM

She's too old to be wearing her hair that long.

by Anonymousreply 55October 4, 2024 5:39 PM

At least it does its best to hide that hideous face 🙈

by Anonymousreply 56October 4, 2024 5:52 PM

Shouldn't she be satisfied with Trump? Why the moaning?

by Anonymousreply 57October 4, 2024 6:18 PM

Wow I’m surprised she is Trumpster. From their watch what happens live interview she seemed like a liberal. She says she knew Robert Reed was gay as a child because her mom told her, “you know he is just different sweetie, he is a man who loves men”.

by Anonymousreply 58October 4, 2024 6:26 PM

[quote] A good and trusted friend really needs to pull Susan aside and have a talk with her about that hair.

Well, it's certainly not going to be Cherie Currie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 4, 2024 6:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!