Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gosford Park

Streaming fee (with ads) on YouTube

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2024 3:22 PM

I hear Ke;ly MacDonald in anything.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2024 3:44 AM

Ads? I call that very feeble.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2024 3:54 AM

What [italic]are[/italic] you wearing?

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2024 4:18 AM

Difficult colour, green...very tricky.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2024 4:24 AM

The Ivor Novello music is a highlight

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2024 5:14 AM

This was Maggie Smith's final nomination for an Oscar, but Helen Mirren was nominated too, and they cancelled each other out.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2024 6:36 AM

I never understood the argument that two actors nominated for the same film cancel each other out. I suppose there are some voters who decide they are going to vote for a performance not on its own merits, but because they want a particular movie to win, but surely they are few in number.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2024 2:41 PM

My biggest issue was too many names to keep track of and who was who. The Emily Watson(?) maid was screwing the old man? The old man screwed all the maids? The daughter(?) pregnant and by whom? Almost too many characters but I guess that's a whodunit classic.

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2024 2:54 PM

Featuring the thespian stylings of Ryan Philippe!

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2024 3:03 PM

The house had such a lovely position.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2024 3:20 PM

The cute young men who arrive at the beginning are barely seen again.

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2024 3:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!