Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vince Vaughn lost a bunch of weight and looks sort of hot (yes, he's probably still a douche though)

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 4, 2024 3:37 PM

He looks much better than usual in that monkey show he’s doing.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2024 2:02 AM

MAGA trash

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2024 2:08 AM

Is he? Hadn't heard that.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2024 2:10 AM

OP, I'm not clicking on a Daily Fail link, but this is all obvious if you watch his new Apple TV show.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2024 2:11 AM

Didn't know he had a new show, I just saw the article with his pic.

Also, I don't have Apple TV.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2024 2:12 AM

Another Ozempic Douche

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2024 2:23 AM

He's always reminded me of Michael Madsen.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2024 2:33 AM

"Vaughn has since clarified that he is a libertarian (so neither allied with the Republican nor Democrat parties), but next to the ubiquitous centre-left liberalism of Hollywood, it still makes him an outlier. Likewise, that he’s been happy to collaborate on documentary series with conservative blowhard Glenn Beck, called for US schools to be armed with guns, and voiced support for politician Ron Paul, who has run for president as both a Republican and a libertarian. Plus, his movies have always been a bit of a clue when it comes to his worldview – they are typically tales of white male bloviating, of a kind that has come to define right-wing politics. That unspoken thread running through his professional choices, mixed in with what we know of Vaughn as a person, has long made him one of the most fascinating – and largely underappreciated – actors in Hollywood."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2024 2:37 AM

Hes not hot he looks like Corey Feldman a few years before his death

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2024 3:11 AM

r4 what a delicate flower you are. The Daily Mail is a gossip mongers' bible.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2024 3:42 AM

Love a skinny Ozempic queen!

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2024 3:44 AM

Oops I meant he looks like Corey Haim a few years before his death. Sadly Feldog is a ghoul who will not die

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2024 4:35 AM

[quote] He's always reminded me of Michael Madsen.

He never reminded me of Michael Madsen until I saw the photo at OP. He looks deflated.

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2024 7:07 AM

He filmed a movie in Wilmington, NC back around 2000 and he was such a prick that the whole town practically declared a day of thanksgiving when the production wrapped up and he left town. He had to come back a few months later to be tried for public drunkenness and assault and the judge gave him community service and barred him from all bars in the city for six months.

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2024 7:34 AM

That's disappointing to hear, r14.

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2024 7:41 AM

He's not attractive, he's just tall.

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2024 8:37 AM

Unfortunately the Series falls apart after 2 or 3 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2024 8:38 AM

nice Party City topper

by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2024 8:50 AM

The best thing about that series is Victor Turpin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2024 11:33 AM

I can't stand him but he looks good in OP's pic. His hair doesn't look real.

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2024 11:37 AM

He is not fascinating in the least. Average intellect, privileged, alcoholic white guy from the segregated North Shore of Chicago. There's millions just like him.

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2024 11:45 AM

Just another asshole in a bad wig.

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2024 11:50 AM

I’ve always been attracted to him. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2024 12:16 PM

His hair is a wig R22? It looks a bit suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2024 12:26 PM

I feel like Bad Monkey gets better as it goes along. Hoping Jodie Turner-Smith gets an Emmy nom.

by Anonymousreply 25October 4, 2024 12:38 PM

Tall cute charming douche brah surely peaked in attractiveness at age 20. He was still cute when he made it into the picture shows but his looks were on borrowed time.

by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2024 12:44 PM

That silly upsweep needs some restyling STAT.

by Anonymousreply 27October 4, 2024 12:47 PM

He looks good eithout the weight.

by Anonymousreply 28October 4, 2024 1:00 PM

He had what seemed to be a very rapid ascension from modest parts in obscure films to ubiquity, overexposure, turning into a big fat bloated fat thing, and mouthing off about any all all things (as if he were some kind of Data Lounger, imagine.)

He passed from passably interesting actor to inescapable and obnoxious fat head with frightening alacrity. I always wonder was this just a weird fluke or was someone/something behind his rise?

by Anonymousreply 29October 4, 2024 1:09 PM

do you think he had a face lift?

by Anonymousreply 30October 4, 2024 1:13 PM

Love his new show. That blonde actress is hilariously psycho.

by Anonymousreply 31October 4, 2024 1:20 PM

[quote] do you think he had a face lift?

No but from the looks of the sunken cheeks he may need one if he loses much more weight.

by Anonymousreply 32October 4, 2024 1:39 PM

Agreed, R31- Meredith Hagner (ruthless wife Eve) and Jodie Turner-Smith (The Dragon Queen/Gracie) are mesmerizing.

But it’s dragging on waaaasy too long, with too many time-wasting subplots (Michelle Monaghan as a Mary Kay LeTourneau-type; Alex Moffat as the douchey owner of the neighboring eyesore).

And charming as Natalie Martinez is, the “breezy” central romance stretches credibility, as does her ability to play a medical professional.

by Anonymousreply 33October 4, 2024 3:25 PM

Also, not enough monkey!

by Anonymousreply 34October 4, 2024 3:26 PM

To be fair the novel had all the same subplots though I can't remember it well.

by Anonymousreply 35October 4, 2024 3:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!