Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

UPLIFTING NEWS: MAGA sentenced to 9 years for election tampering

Read it and weep Republicans - she was an AWFUL POS.

The judge really laid into her in his decision too.

This needs to happen ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. Try to disenfranchise voters by throwing them off the rolls? Jail. Intimidation? Jail. Sending out false information? Jail.

We need a lot more of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 4, 2024 3:16 PM

Yes stinky festering POS

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2024 12:18 AM

We know

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2024 12:18 AM

Ugh - the search function on this site seriously sucks.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2024 12:23 AM

This thread has the better headline, r2. I didn't bother to click the other thread open.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2024 12:31 AM

Granny of the Damned.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2024 12:33 AM

Keep ‘em coming.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2024 12:34 AM

Volunteering to suck off Jack Smith.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2024 12:37 AM

So delicious it can be posted again.

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2024 12:37 AM

MAGA bootlickers calling her a patriot in 4,3,2,1...

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2024 12:47 AM

In a nutshell:

"Your lies are well documented, and these convictions are serious," District Judge Matthews Barrett said. "I'm convinced you would do it all over again if you could. You're as defiant as a defendant as this Court has never seen."

"I'm not a criminal and I don't deserve to go into a prison where other people have committed heinous crimes," Peters said.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2024 1:30 AM

Has anyone yet asked Trump if he'll pardon her?

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2024 1:38 AM

R11 - he can only pardon federal crimes. I believe this was Colorado judicial branch district judge - so it's a state sentence.

He can't pardon her.

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2024 1:41 AM

The GOP is a terrorist organization

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2024 1:44 AM

A Nevada Republican politician who ran unsuccessfully two years ago for state treasurer was found guilty Thursday of using funds raised for a statue honoring a slain police officer for personal costs, including plastic surgery.

A jury convicted Michele Fiore, a former Las Vegas city councilwoman and state lawmaker, of six counts of federal wire fraud and one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, KLAS-TV in Las Vegas reported. The weeklong trial in U.S. District Court in Nevada began last week.

Each count carries a possible penalty of 20 years in prison. Fiore, who has been suspended without pay from her current elected position as a justice of the peace in rural Pahrump, Nevada, will be sentenced Jan. 6. She will remain free while she awaits sentencing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2024 2:32 AM

If it isn’t for the arbiters of morality to fleece and grift.

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2024 4:04 AM

Not a pretty place. Good luck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2024 4:16 AM

Tina Peters is a BIDEN DOJ HOSTAGE AND AMERICAN PATRIOT!

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2024 4:18 AM

She had her fat ass handed to her by the judge during the sentencing:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2024 4:28 AM

What’s her backstory? Some sort of sordid deal with her ex-husband, but where’s she from? I detect a Southern accent.

She went to some snake oil school that’s not even a school. Klassy!

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2024 4:36 AM

Maybe Lauren Boebert can send her some commissary money.

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2024 4:45 AM

Apparently no POTUS can pardon her from this sentence. She's 100% fucked. MAGA MEGA Karen.

Hopefully she will appeal and receive an even longer prison term.

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2024 4:56 AM

"I'm very taken back by how awful I have been depicted"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2024 5:02 AM

Thanks for sharing that, R22! I love to see these pathetic examples of human beings once the wind has been taken out of their sails - singing a completely different tune . . .

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2024 5:11 AM

R22 - Love how she claims to have all these diseases and disabilities that supposedly prevented her from living a "normal life" for over 30 years, yet she had the will/energy/health/stamina to attempt to overturn valid election results.

by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2024 5:15 AM

Reason #1079 NOT to name your daughter "Tina".

by Anonymousreply 25October 4, 2024 5:21 AM

The judge told her off during the sentencing in crisp and precise language. He let it be known she had not even completed the certification for the role!

These people are not serious.

by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2024 6:13 AM

[quote] County Clerk and election denier Tina Peters allowed MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell to use her security card to breach Dominion voting machines in the 2020 election.

It’s like white trash Mad Libs.

by Anonymousreply 27October 4, 2024 6:48 AM

The “Law and Order” Party.

Lock the bitch up.

by Anonymousreply 28October 4, 2024 6:56 AM

These MAGA whites have realized that the only way they can retain office and the power that comes with it is to rig elections, and claim the other side is doing the rigging.

by Anonymousreply 29October 4, 2024 1:06 PM

R22 - that's gold. Have you ever noticed that fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome affect middle class, middle-aged white women only?

I've never heard of black, latina or Asian women with these problems.

She's gonna be in a shock when she learns not only are there no magnetic blankets in prison, but she's not going to get any hair dye or makeup!

by Anonymousreply 30October 4, 2024 1:54 PM

Why is OP's post grayed out?

by Anonymousreply 31October 4, 2024 3:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!