Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Breaking News: JD Vance Now Claims Trump Won 2020 Election, Won't Say He'll Concede A Loss

Trump’s running mate, who has propped up the GOP presidential nominee’s election conspiracy theories in the past, continued to do so when Jason Selvig of The Good Liars, a political comedy duo, asked him if he believes Trump’s repeatedly disproven claims that President Joe Biden stole the election from him.

“Did Donald Trump win the 2020 election?” Selvig asked Vance.

“Yes,” Vance replied. When Selvig repeated the question, Vance gave an affirmative “yep.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2024 12:22 AM

Selvig then asked Vance whether he’ll concede if Vice President Kamala Harris, the Democrats’ nominee for president, gets more votes than the Trump campaign. Vance refused to answer.

“I really feel bad for you, man,” Vance said to Selvig after he repeated the question.

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2024 11:07 PM

These people have destroyed public discourse.

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2024 11:08 PM

Banana republic

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2024 11:08 PM

I would very much like to make out with Jason Selvig.

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2024 11:09 PM

This is considered 'breaking news' and not 'news we've known all along' ?

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2024 11:16 PM

“As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.”

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2024 11:22 PM

I wonder if it rankles Trump that Vance got much better reviews for his debate performance? I can see him putting Vance in his place by demanding that he (absurdly) insist that the election was “stolen.”

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2024 11:23 PM

Well pardon my language but Jesus Fucking Christ. I am so sick of this nation of morons.

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2024 11:26 PM

That's interesting that Vance thinks he will retain the MAGAts loyalty by saying this stuff. They only care about one guy, Vance and it isn't you. It will never, ever be you.

by Anonymousreply 9October 3, 2024 11:40 PM

[quote]“I really feel bad for you, man,” Vance said to Selvig after he repeated the question.

Yet more projection. Vance is only keeping his pie hole closed about it NOW because Trumpkins will tear him a new asshole if he dares challenge "his truth."

by Anonymousreply 10October 3, 2024 11:46 PM

[quote] I wonder if it rankles Trump that Vance got much better reviews for his debate performance? I can see him putting Vance in his place by demanding that he (absurdly) insist that the election was “stolen.

Of course it rankled Trump! Vance is on notice that he had better not appear kind, reasonable or decorous at any point in the future. That should be easy for Vance.

by Anonymousreply 11October 3, 2024 11:51 PM

Vance knows very well that Trump lost.

But he's Trump's VP and he's got to toe the line.

by Anonymousreply 12October 3, 2024 11:53 PM

He says the line or he gets the gibbet.

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2024 12:02 AM

"Shawna Vercher on JD Vance’ debate:

“Watching someone spew falsehoods so effortlessly without even flinching, came across like a psychopath who’s calmly explaining to you why it’s your fault he’s about to harm you.”

Absolutely the best description I’ve heard."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2024 12:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!