Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eminem, 51, Reveals Daughter Hailie Jade, 28, Is Pregnant in Intimate New Music Video: 'Grandpa'

The 28-year-old is expecting her first baby with her husband Evan McClintock

----

Eminem is going to be a grandpa!

On Thursday, Oct. 3, the rapper, 51, released a touching music video for his song "Temporary," which features dozens of old home videos of his daughter Hailie Jade Scott, 28. Towards the end of the video, the proud dad shared a video of Hailie Jade revealing to him that she's expecting her first baby with her husband, Evan McClintock.

The influencer and podcaster hands her dad a blue football jersey that read "Grandpa" and the number 1, as well as a sonogram image. Eminem's jaw drops and eyes widen as he tears up at the happy news.

A rep for Eminem did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.

-----

In other news, millennials are old as hell, and I am not okay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2024 7:15 AM

This trash should have been a grandpa at 40.

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2024 8:28 PM

r1 When Hailie was...17? Weird comment. You're weird.

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2024 8:30 PM

It's hard to think of any artist whose music has dated as poorly as Eminem's.

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2024 8:33 PM

He’s moving up in the world! Boebert will have great grandchildren by that age.

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2024 8:39 PM

It's time to go Grandpa, please stand up, please stand up.

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2024 8:40 PM

Regardless he seems to have raised a well adjusted daughter who can stand on her own.

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2024 8:41 PM

OK 👌🏻 millennial

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2024 9:07 PM

Congratulations to Hailie and her husband. Crazy that MM is gonna be a grandpa but time happens to all of us.

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2024 9:11 PM

Fuck I'm older than him and not only do I not have a grandchild, I don't have a child or even a rap career. I gotta get a move on

by Anonymousreply 9October 3, 2024 9:12 PM

Getting old sucks, in my mind he's still some rap guy who had 15 minutes of fame about 10 years ago, oh, wait it was 20 years ago? No 30?

by Anonymousreply 10October 3, 2024 9:18 PM

Grampy’s raps are dope

by Anonymousreply 11October 3, 2024 9:20 PM

Personally, I'm waiting for Mockingbird Part II, now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 3, 2024 9:29 PM

Well, I guess "Temporary" qualifies as Mockingbird, Part II.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2024 9:34 PM

I hope his grandkid is a boy who becomes obsessed with makeup and fashion.

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2024 12:55 AM

He’s gen x.

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2024 1:16 AM

Nothing I crave more than an intimate video of a guy with his pregnant daughter.

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2024 1:18 AM

r15 A lot of us millennials grew up on his music as teens. Hailie was a big topic in his music and she was seen as a baby to most of us. Now she's grown as hell. Subsequently, we are old. As hell.

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2024 1:27 AM

Isn't M&M involved in nasty sex scandal? I want the whole genre gone. No one listens to that shiz if they have enough brain cells.

by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2024 1:32 AM

r18 Not that I've heard. And getting rid of the entire rap genre is extreme and doing entirely too much.

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2024 1:59 AM

Better than grandpa at 40, like most white trash.

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2024 2:12 AM

Why do I get the impression that a lot, if not the vast majority of DLers, either group up around or have a White trash background themselves? The disdain for that demographic seems a little too personal.

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2024 2:29 AM

I kinda love that Eminem is now a boring, middle-aged, dad.

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2024 2:32 AM

r21 Envy

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2024 2:33 AM

[quote] I kinda love that Eminem is now a boring, middle-aged, dad.

Boring, with a ton of money.

by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2024 7:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!