Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Loving Influencers

Please post the ones you know here so we can boycott them.

YT's fitness loving Asian "Soosh" puts up a video today wearing a Trump t-shirt at the end after golfing at one of his GC recently.

I had no idea he was a Trumper until today.

Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2024 1:03 AM

[quote]Please post the ones you know here so we can boycott them.

What subtle trolling to spread the word on MAGA influencers.

They are best left unknown by those who are not influenced by them.

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2024 7:13 PM

^ Soosh has over 139 thousand followers on YT.

He can lose some of those thousands with an educational campaign among Trump haters.

If the word "Trump" wasn't in the title of the above video, I probably wouldn't have found out until weeks or months later when I got around to watching it.

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2024 7:19 PM

closeted datalounger dr. todd grande

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2024 7:37 PM

R3 Dr Grande?

I’m not a regular watcher but I’ve seen some of his videos. Most recently the one on the 1981 killing of Ken Rex McElroy in Skidmore MO.

What makes you think he’s a magat?

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2024 7:52 PM

R4 I think he graduated from one of those right wing Virginia colleges (either Pat Robertson's or Jerry Falwell's).

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2024 8:24 PM

Orange spray tan & hefty bag size DEPENDS?

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2024 9:14 PM

R3 so under-educated and under-qualified.

Sounds like a magat.

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2024 9:38 PM

Who are they influencing? Golf cart drunks in the Villages?

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2024 1:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!