Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oh, wow! Kamala and Liz Cheney campaigning together in Wisconsin *today*!

Republican former Rep. Liz Cheney will campaign with Vice President Kamala Harris in Wisconsin on Thursday, touting her endorsement of the Democratic presidential nominee in the crucial battleground state, a senior campaign official told CNN.

At the Thursday campaign event in Ripon – home to a schoolhouse known as the birthplace of the Republican Party – Harris will make a direct appeal to Republican and independent voters, according to the campaign official. She is expected to note the historical significance of Ripon and promise them that she will uphold the rule of law and the Constitution, even if they disagree with her on policy issues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2024 3:42 PM

^ I swear I searched.

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2024 5:16 PM

War mongers. If you look close you can still see the blood on Liz's hands.

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2024 7:01 PM

At this point, we need to take each step in the right direction we can take.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2024 4:00 AM

Sister Women Sheroes.

Good on them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2024 4:35 AM

Why is r4 not appearing?

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2024 7:40 AM

You probably blocked her.

I have too.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2024 3:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!