Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

JD Vance deflection and lies. There is no "Kamala Administration."

So during the VP debate Vance kept referring to the "Kamala Administration" and how she hasn't accomplished anything during the "Kamala Administration." Waltz appeared to be shocked and blindsided by the barrage of lies. He held his own, he's a kind and honest man not used to conversing with sociopaths, but here's what I wished he said:

There is no "Kamala Administration!" it's the BIDEN Administration! If Trump wins will it be the Vance Administration? Will Vance be making all the decisions? NO!

Smarmy asshole. If those creeps win we're done.

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2024 9:41 PM

He also now says Trump won the 2020 election.

But don't bother getting too worked up over this pond scum, he'll be back to being a nobody a little over a month from now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2024 3:21 PM

he lies as soon as he opens his mouth

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2024 3:23 PM

Yeah, and it was the Pence Administration that advised us to use bleach to stop covid.

Trump and his army of liars know no shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2024 3:29 PM

[quote] If Trump wins will it be the Vance Administration.

This snake lied and charmed his way into Yale, into Silicon Valley, into Hollywood, into the Senate, onto the Presidential ticket and into a style victory at the debate. It will absolutely be his administration long before 2028.

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2024 3:39 PM

I have not forgotten the ineptitude and outrageous grift that was going on during the gawdawful Turnip four years.

Vance is just an understudy who will steal taxpayer money and work the system for his own interests.

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2024 3:43 PM

I'm OK with that.

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2024 3:43 PM

I just read today that Amy Chau got Vance his publishing deal when he was still a student. Has anyone ever been this lucky? Amy Chau then Peter Thiel then Trump. Each one handing him money, influence, power.

He is so off putting in every public appearance. Smug, brittle, humorless. I wonder what is he like 1:1, what does he have that makes these people find him so worthy. Sociopath?

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2024 8:32 PM

He plays the role of long suffering, persecuted white male to perfection, R7. Hence his popularity among other, long suffering, downtrodden, persecuted white males like Trump and thousands of other MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2024 9:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!