Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did anyone ever decorate / desecrate your locker in high school?

Like for your birthday? Or "FAGGOT"?

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2024 9:16 AM

Never. I attended a fundie Christian high school - my town's HS had British Columbia's highest dropout rate at the time and bullies could sense I was a target - so when I finally clued in at 15 that I was a lesbian I was even more devastated about life. Having dyspraxia helped conceal any hints to my peers that I was not heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2024 4:53 AM

Did you ever grow a penis?

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2024 5:01 AM

r2, did Miss Adams let her 2nd graders out early for recess? You need to join your classmates and get back to your classroom.

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2024 5:33 AM

Are you part of OP’s dickless club, R3?

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2024 9:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!