Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does Ryan Murphy ever STFU?

I actually think he did an amazing job with the show but please, enough already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 3, 2024 11:42 PM

Ryan Murphy has a personality remarkably similar to Trump in regards to criticism.

The Sony leak showed an email where Hannah Minghella warned Amy Pascal about providing criticism to Ryan Murphy because he behaves “like an actress.”

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2024 12:57 AM

He’s right, though.

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2024 12:57 AM

Yes r1. He shit all over the Quinn character on Glee because Dianna Agron criticized a storyline he created for the character.

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2024 1:02 AM

From my understanding Ryan Murphy had very little to do with this series.

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2024 1:02 AM

R4 please share this source. That’s a massive lie. He co-wrote every episode and cast the series.

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2024 1:04 AM

He's supposed to be an asshole and a diva, so the answer is probably no.

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2024 1:06 AM

R5, I think you’re right. I was confused; thinking of the Aaron Hernandez series.

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2024 2:29 AM

He's responding to attacks from the Menendez family. Yeah, he gets to respond to that. Sorry that causes you trauma.

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2024 2:31 AM

[quote]That’s a massive lie. He co-wrote every episode

He co-wrote TWO episodes, episodes 1 and 6.

And liars get cancer.

by Anonymousreply 9October 3, 2024 11:25 AM

So full of himself...

by Anonymousreply 10October 3, 2024 12:58 PM

R7 correct. He had little to do with the Aaron Hernandez series. He was very hands-on with Monsters though and Grotesquerie.

by Anonymousreply 11October 3, 2024 1:01 PM

So he's a diva. Who in Hollywood isn't?

by Anonymousreply 12October 3, 2024 1:02 PM

He "LITERALLY COLLAPSED!!" from launching so much schlock at the same time!

[quote]But I don’t know how I did it, to be honest, because I literally collapsed last night. I was so tired and my partner, David [Miller], was like, “Well, no shit you’re tired.” So, I’m taking my vitamins today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2024 1:40 PM

Typical of a pathological narcissist that he would exploit some old story about two psychopathic murderers from the 90s and say they should be sending him flowers in gratitude for the privilege of their exploitation (that Murphy is making money off of). What a dick.

by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2024 1:43 PM

R13 to be fair, Monsters is doing amazing. Everyone is watching and talking about it, and he brought their story to a global level. And I agree with him that it’s ok to share all points of view from the time and not just a singular point of view.

With that said, he needs to humble himself.

by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2024 1:47 PM

[quote] and he brought their story to a global level

And how is that in anyway helping them, R15? They're in jail without parole for life.

by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2024 1:49 PM

*any way

by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2024 1:49 PM

R16 it has started an internet movement for them to be released. They were unable to appeal but now were given an appeal.

by Anonymousreply 18October 3, 2024 1:54 PM

[quote] They were unable to appeal but now were given an appeal.

An "appeal," R18? Clearly you know nothing about law. They had two trials and were found guilty wirthout possibility of parole, and Murpohy hasn't magically changed that.

by Anonymousreply 19October 3, 2024 1:57 PM

Btw, nothing in the series shows they were innocent of their crimes.

by Anonymousreply 20October 3, 2024 1:59 PM

R20 that’s why the internet is mad at him. Because he didn’t paint them as victims.

by Anonymousreply 21October 3, 2024 2:02 PM

R21, spoiiler alert: the internet is not going to get them released from prison.

by Anonymousreply 22October 3, 2024 2:04 PM

The internet helped Gypsy Rose

🍵

by Anonymousreply 23October 3, 2024 2:14 PM

R22 I agree but the series has millions of people (especially young people who didn’t even know about this case or knew very little) going back to watch the actual case and re-examine this case and how it was handled. A lot of people are sympathetic to the brothers, which wasn’t the case by the time their second trial occurred.

They are pretty much household names again.

by Anonymousreply 24October 3, 2024 2:16 PM

R24, all the internet sympathy in the world isn't going to change their sentences.

by Anonymousreply 25October 3, 2024 2:34 PM

R25

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 3, 2024 11:34 PM

R26, it's not happening. Also, the series cleared them of nothing.

by Anonymousreply 27October 3, 2024 11:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!