Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Melania Trump is Pro-Choice

She’s clearly voting for Kamala in November.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 4, 2024 3:41 AM

Melania Trump is a Pro-Cunt you mean OP.

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2024 12:41 AM

Oh come on, she's had more kids pulled out of her than a burning orphanage

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2024 12:42 AM

I don't trust anything that comes out of Whorelania's mouth.

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2024 12:44 AM

Unwanted children would only get in the way of her erotic lifestyle. And gold digging.

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2024 12:46 AM

I bet Doug is pro choice too.

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2024 12:46 AM

R5 - huh? Of COURSE Doug is pro-choice.

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2024 12:50 AM

I just bet he is.

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2024 12:50 AM

So what?

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2024 12:51 AM

So maybe she will divorce Trump and sabotage his campaign as an October surprise, R8.

by Anonymousreply 9October 3, 2024 12:53 AM

You seem mentally deficient R5/R7.

by Anonymousreply 10October 3, 2024 12:54 AM

It’s all bullshit theatrics. They are absolutely desperate to sidestep the tidal wave of rage women feel about having their reproductive autonomy taken away from them.

Trump recently said he would veto a national abortion ban. I definitely believe him, because he’s such an honest fellow.

by Anonymousreply 11October 3, 2024 12:54 AM

Barbara Bush and Pickles were both pro-choice but used it only to "soften" their cynically anti-choice husbands' image, not to defend women's rights over their bodies.

by Anonymousreply 12October 3, 2024 12:59 AM

Be bold!

Vote freedom!

Buy my stuff!

***tasteful nude included for the first 25 orders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2024 1:08 AM

So is her husband if he ever knocks up some hooker.

by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2024 1:11 AM

Melania, do you get a free abortion after the first 10 at Abortion Hut? Like a sub club card.

by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2024 1:12 AM

or a nanny

by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2024 1:12 AM

Can you say pooooosay?

by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2024 1:13 AM

At least she’s not a hypocrite. Almost everything she attempts turns out to be an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 18October 3, 2024 1:49 AM

One abortion survived and grew up R18.

by Anonymousreply 19October 3, 2024 2:10 AM

POOLL FETUS OUTTUV POOSEY!

by Anonymousreply 20October 3, 2024 2:42 AM

I really don't care, do u?

by Anonymousreply 21October 3, 2024 2:57 AM

No vone control ze vairst poosey exzept Vairst Letty.

by Anonymousreply 22October 3, 2024 3:10 AM

I wonder if her new deal pays more if he's re-elected or if it's a version of pay-or-play and she gets more whether he's elected or not as long as she stays through the election.

Lesson: Don't screw with - literally and figuratively - with a hardened Eastern Bloc bitch.

She'll cut you as soon as screw you - again figuratively and literally.

Notice that only the American wife got royallys screwed over while the Czech and Czech-adjacent ones seem to have made out like bandits.

by Anonymousreply 23October 3, 2024 3:31 AM

she's gonna give him a heart attack before November.

by Anonymousreply 24October 3, 2024 3:37 AM

She's married to an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 25October 3, 2024 3:42 AM

Melania divorcing Trump would not be an October surprise. She would just be immediately attacked by MAGA and forced to return to Slovenia. And massive, rabid cunts like Laura Loomer (has anyone been “Loomered” lately?), Kari Lake and hell, probably even Nikki Haley would throw themselves at Trump and beg to be his fourth wife.

by Anonymousreply 26October 3, 2024 3:56 AM

^ Don't forget me!

by Anonymousreply 27October 3, 2024 3:58 AM

Yes R23, if “making out like a bandit” means being pushed down the stairs and having your cremated remains buried along with 1,000s of stolen documents in an isolated area of a cheap golf course that never sees a lawn mower.

by Anonymousreply 28October 3, 2024 4:00 AM

[quote] Barbara Bush and Pickles were both pro-choice but used it only to "soften" their cynically anti-choice husbands' image, not to defend women's rights over their bodies.

Not sure who Pickles was (maybe Betty Ford?), but this sounds right.

Nobody gives a shit about what Melania thinks and does, anyway, apparently. So, she can say she's pro-choice and it actually might help some dimwit, on-the-fence voter to decide: Trump.

by Anonymousreply 29October 3, 2024 4:01 AM

Laura Bush was known as "Pickles."

by Anonymousreply 30October 3, 2024 4:33 AM

Pickles = Barbara Bush, George W's wife.

by Anonymousreply 31October 3, 2024 4:33 AM

^ OH shit, I meant Laura. Freudian slip, since Bar always said George W was more like her husband.

by Anonymousreply 32October 3, 2024 4:34 AM

Say it with me: Melania is not a true American.

by Anonymousreply 33October 3, 2024 5:21 AM

She’s voting for Kamala, R33.

by Anonymousreply 34October 3, 2024 7:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 3, 2024 6:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 3, 2024 6:10 PM

It doesn't matter. MAGAt women superimpose their own beliefs and ideals on this bitch. What they believe and feel, she believes and feels. They want her to be a genius, patriotic, Christian, loving, and in love with that tub of guts she's shackled to, so she is (even when she is obviously none of those things).

by Anonymousreply 37October 3, 2024 6:14 PM

[quote]I wanted to be rich. I did not want to be Nazi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 3, 2024 6:19 PM

Too little too late, girl. You need to go on an international apology tour and be completely honest for once in your life.

You married the douchebag for the cash and lifestyle. You looked the other way while he lied and cheated his way into our lives while damaging democracy with his craven criminality. You reinforced his atrocities with words like "locker room" talk and dismissing Obama's legal birth certificate against all facts.

Own it and you might earn some shred of decency, a concept sadly not connected to you or your heinous spouse.

Perhaps, because you appear to be an accessory to trump's crimes, you should be deported for your own actions.

by Anonymousreply 39October 3, 2024 6:22 PM

It’s better for Melania if Trump is not imprisoned.

If Trump gets elected, he won’t be imprisoned.

So Melania is pro-choice.

by Anonymousreply 40October 3, 2024 6:25 PM

Where does she stand on the 2020 election and Obama’s citizenship?

by Anonymousreply 41October 3, 2024 7:02 PM

She probably voted for both Obama and Biden, R41.

by Anonymousreply 42October 3, 2024 7:15 PM

Here you go R41.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 3, 2024 7:19 PM

I better not find out any of you guys bought her crappy book. It’s all about the money- she’ll say anything, the skank.

by Anonymousreply 44October 3, 2024 7:19 PM

Everything in Trump’s family is transactional, so I assume this is purely to help her sell books. She doesn’t care about the campaign.

by Anonymousreply 45October 3, 2024 7:26 PM

If Trump were to decide to divorce (fire) her would he do it in a Tweet?

by Anonymousreply 46October 3, 2024 7:50 PM

She was probably the one who ordered the hit on Dumper

by Anonymousreply 47October 3, 2024 8:12 PM

Imagine having to kill your husband at a political rally to get rid of him. Who are you married to? Donald Trump! 😂

by Anonymousreply 48October 3, 2024 8:16 PM

Game play - she is doing it to soften the perception of Trump, so he will be more appealing to women voters. Melania is on our side and she will get her husband to see the right path.....sort of how we thought Ivanka would work out.

by Anonymousreply 49October 3, 2024 8:26 PM

She could give two shits about reproductive rights. Trump paid her to put this out there because he's flip flopping on a daily basis on abortion.

This whole family is fake and transactional, stop falling for it!

by Anonymousreply 50October 3, 2024 8:27 PM

Yep their internal polling shows him losing women - bigly! Some manosphere creep on his team wrote that godawful “I’ll be your protector” speech. It made the situation worse. Now they’re using Melania to appeal. I don’t know any sane woman who finds a squinty eyed Eastern European “model” turned whore turned purchased bride in any way appealing. Suburban moms under 50 would be horrified by her. So this won’t work. He will soon be out there promising Sephora gift cards in desperation.

by Anonymousreply 51October 3, 2024 8:45 PM

Or discount coupons for the Abortion Hut.

by Anonymousreply 52October 3, 2024 8:56 PM

Like that bitch has any convictions. Except, maybe, for prostitution.

by Anonymousreply 53October 3, 2024 9:02 PM

Melania Trump is Pro-Melania Trump.

by Anonymousreply 54October 3, 2024 9:04 PM

So in the past 48 hours - we have Vance saying that Republicans have to earn the trust of women back (how? he never says) and now Melania saying she's pro-choice.

It's all theater to give the impression that they won't go down the villainous road of full abortion ban PLUS IVF AND CONTRACEPTION.

See? Trust me, it won't be so bad - we'll fix it.

They think women are dumb and will be persuaded by this - and a small few will. But they've shown that they say one thing then go full beast mode and radical on every issue.

There is NO moderation with Republicans - they want everything they say and NO COMPROMISES. Fuck them - you can not believe a word that comes out of their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 55October 3, 2024 9:05 PM

Women were supposed to trust JD because he knows that one woman. Which is his problem. He has no empathy for anyone unless he knows them personally. Women who go to law school are awful but not his wife who went to law school. Women should stay home but not his wife who needs childcare (notice childcare is her issue, not his), rape victims should be forced to give birth because rape is just “inconvenient” but not that one female friend of his. Democrats are childless sociopaths who hate the country but not his meemaw.

Some of his defenders came out post debate and said it was clear he’s no woman hater because he mention his wife, his mother, his grandmother. Yes and that’s what women hate and that’s why Walz did so well in the post debate polls despite being far less smooth and polished. Women know JD’s type.

by Anonymousreply 56October 3, 2024 9:27 PM

R56 - to be fair - JD only likes his wife because she's a prop to make him look straight and give him kids.

That's why he feels women should be baby producers and they have no worth if they don't - that's how he sees his own wife.

There are too many stories about him being on Grindr and being in gay bars in Ohio.

He doesn't respect or desire women - so he sees them as functional objects for men.

by Anonymousreply 57October 3, 2024 9:36 PM

[Quote] You seem mentally deficient [R5]/[R7].

I have that troll blocked. You should too!

by Anonymousreply 58October 3, 2024 9:55 PM

Every MAGAt woman is prochoice when it comes to herself or someone she cares about. But fuck all the rest of us

by Anonymousreply 59October 3, 2024 10:01 PM

He was mentored by Amy Chua. I guess he knows tiger moms.

by Anonymousreply 60October 3, 2024 10:02 PM

Amy Chau set him up with his wife. I wonder where he would be if Chau hadn’t handed him a wife and a book deal? The wife is a great political prop and the book put him in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 61October 3, 2024 10:03 PM

[quote]I better not find out any of you guys bought her crappy book

Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, R44?

by Anonymousreply 62October 3, 2024 10:05 PM

she's pro-MOOLAH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 3, 2024 10:13 PM

R12 George H.W. Bush was not "cynically anti-choice." He came from a line of old money Episcopal New Englanders. Social topics like abortion were "inappropriate."

Bush said he was glad a woman did not have an abortion and instead gave the child up for adoption. He also believed that abortion should no be publicly funded. However, he did believe in funding Planned Parenthood and other research universities.

He was not in the Reagan, Falwell, or Buchanan approach, but he was also not on the side of a Bernie Sanders or John Lewis.

by Anonymousreply 64October 3, 2024 10:14 PM

Melania's pro-choice news is all a big fraud to soften Trump's and the Repugs stand on restrictive abortion laws.

by Anonymousreply 65October 3, 2024 10:14 PM

She is pro choice. She chose to marry a shithead.

by Anonymousreply 66October 3, 2024 10:16 PM

People need to realize that Trump is pro-choice himself. He doesn't give a damn who gets an abortion. All he cares about is himself, money, and getting elected.

He understands he has to get evangelical Christians to vote for him, so he is "unapologetically pro life." But he slipped. He is all over the place and just rambling and saying whatever comes into his head.

I doubt true evangelical Christians will vote for Harris given her abortion views, but I doubt they will vote for Trump now.

by Anonymousreply 67October 3, 2024 10:18 PM

The DL worship of old money Episcopalians continues!

by Anonymousreply 68October 3, 2024 10:20 PM

??? melania is old money Episcopalian?

by Anonymousreply 69October 3, 2024 11:00 PM

The October surprise is going to come from Melania. She absolutely does not want to go back to the White House and do the first lady thing. Just you watch, she's going to do the last minute sabotaging.

by Anonymousreply 70October 3, 2024 11:02 PM

She’s a NEW YORK bitch

by Anonymousreply 71October 4, 2024 1:07 AM

Be Best if you get Baby out of Poosey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 4, 2024 1:09 AM

I do good interview - I speak to women to confuse about abortion.

So no golf course coffin, yes?

by Anonymousreply 73October 4, 2024 1:11 AM

"No whore should have baby, you use coat hanger."

by Anonymousreply 74October 4, 2024 3:05 AM

I don’t understand how Melania being pro-choice would soften Trump’s image. What the hell do voters care if his wife disagrees with him on an issue?

by Anonymousreply 75October 4, 2024 3:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!