Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Paranoid Procedural question? Insights?

Have noticed lately posters will respond to my posts within seconds of clicking post. Example: Post at 8:51 and the response poster shows at 8:52. A second later. Really? This has been happening on mutiple threads at various times. Too frequently to be coincidence. Starting to get paranoid thinking it's a bot or the mod? Know Muriel is too soused to crawl out from under her Puerto Rican rent boy and pull this stunt. Any ideas bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 4, 2024 3:09 PM

Which posts?

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2024 12:33 AM

OP, you're not imagining this. I've noticed it too, to the point where I start to hear spooky music and think about time relativity, computer simulations, and little dancing ghosties! ๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸงŸ๐Ÿ‘ผ

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2024 12:36 AM

OP, you're a paranoid freak. No one is watching or tracking you. Stop it and get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2024 12:38 AM

Wouldnโ€™t that be a minute later as opposed to a second later?

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2024 12:46 AM

The userbase here is rapt by your contributions OP and can't resist the opportunity to engage with you, even for a minute, on every one of your posts.

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2024 12:51 AM

R2 if you are serious. It has to be a living breathing mod. Monitoring our posts as we type in real time? Now I ask you:Do you think Muriel would actually fork out $12.00 USD an hour to have some work at home mum do this repugnant moitoring of deranged DL'ers? Spooky for us. Horiffic for them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2024 12:52 AM

Arenโ€™t you happy that people are interested and interacting with you?

Do you want to create reasons to be miserable?

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2024 12:55 AM

OP I've noticed when I sign on to DL my mobile does this..no worries eh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2024 12:59 AM

Round up the usual suspects.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 3, 2024 1:01 AM

Glitch in the Matrix . Do try to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 10October 3, 2024 1:05 AM

Paranoid much, OP? Time to get a grip on something other than your cock.

by Anonymousreply 11October 3, 2024 1:38 AM

Some OP's bookmark their threads and obsessively check on them like they're colicky infants. They're waiting waiting....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 3, 2024 1:43 AM

Muriel dosen't give a rats ass to real time monitor. This site is like a deserted Howard Johnson's. No one's gotten clean towels since 1996.

by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2024 1:48 AM

Is 60 seconds between one post and another unusual?

by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2024 1:49 AM

Not really.

by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2024 1:50 AM

Not if you're replying to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2024 1:51 AM

If youโ€™re Teafake, youโ€™ve got one username logged in on Firefox, a different one in Chrome, and one in Edge. You post and switch browsers, agree with yourself, go to the third, add something stupid to bump your own thread, etc.

by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2024 1:57 AM

Thank you for noticing, OP!

by Anonymousreply 18October 3, 2024 2:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 3, 2024 2:12 AM

The difference between 8:51 and 8:52 is 60 seconds. Really.

by Anonymousreply 20October 3, 2024 2:28 AM

R17 WTF is this Teacake creature ? Have been here since they invented fire and only recall he/she/it popping up on the radar recently.

by Anonymousreply 21October 3, 2024 2:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 3, 2024 3:17 AM

[quote]If youโ€™re Teafake, youโ€™ve got one username logged in on Firefox, a different one in Chrome, and one in Edge. You post and switch browsers, agree with yourself, go to the third, add something stupid to bump your own thread, etc.

I love you bitches, but there's no way you're worth this much effort.

by Anonymousreply 23October 3, 2024 3:26 AM

There are people on the site all day desperate to interact and traffic is virtually nonexistent.

What surprises me is how quickly the DL librarian will post a link to a related thread even if itโ€™s several years old.

by Anonymousreply 24October 3, 2024 3:28 AM

George Soros pays me to harass you online. I'm only admitting this because my paycheck is late.

by Anonymousreply 25October 3, 2024 4:05 AM

DL Librarian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 3, 2024 4:28 AM

No boards on boards.

by Anonymousreply 27October 3, 2024 5:08 AM

Some sort of AI chat bot to drive user engagement and ultimately ad revenue

by Anonymousreply 28October 3, 2024 4:50 PM

Now this I believe R28.

by Anonymousreply 29October 3, 2024 4:55 PM

R28 I will not engage fake nuts. I want REAL NUTS!

by Anonymousreply 30October 3, 2024 7:26 PM

The responses are consistently idiotic and illiterate.

So really nothing has changed.

by Anonymousreply 31October 3, 2024 8:29 PM

If AI is using the DL for it's training, that's going to be one fucked up man obsessed crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 32October 3, 2024 8:36 PM

R31 not to mention trite.

by Anonymousreply 33October 3, 2024 8:44 PM

[quote]R17: If youโ€™re Teafake, youโ€™ve got one username logged in on Firefox, a different one in Chrome, and one in Edge. You post and switch browsers, agree with yourself, go to the third, add something stupid to bump your own thread, etc.

Entire threads are constructed like that. The puppetmaster first uses what looks at the outset like a relatively innocuous non-combatant sock to start a thread (like ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž, for instance) as a vehicle for the 'Autism Troll' to advance his bullshit. This OP is actually a Teafake sock, or what passes for one, now that the 'Teacake' account has been redlined. It gradually permits its trademark African American Vernacular English (AAVE) to creep into its posts (replies 18, 96, 128); it finally signs its name as 'Teacake' (reply 108).

Once the Autism Troll gets started, he receives strong negative reaction, and several of his posts are FFed out of sight (example replies 6 and 7), so later in the thread he switches to another sock to mainline his views (starting at reply 82).

The Autistic Troll also controls the Teafake OP, so he makes OP appear to offer weak pushback (reply 8); by reply 13, OP is now seen to agree with the Autism Troll ("It does kind of seem autistic now that I rewatch it"). At reply 108, 'Teacake' officially endorses the Autism Troll ("R107, wow, you have just convinced me. No snark.โ€”Teacake."

The black cosplay character accounts are run by the same user as the 'Autism Troll.' Whoever it is, it's probably controlling some sixty to seventy accounts here on the DL, and invests an unimaginable amount of time and effort doing it.

Whoever this individual is, it's sufficiently insecure in its own opinions that it feels the need to constantly marshal the support of sock accounts for assertions that are most important to it, even when this places at risk the credentials it's spent months trying to build for these characters as autonomous posters. (It places its highest priorities on crazy bullshit such as 'Kubrick Autism', 'The Shining is about child molestation,' 'Mary Poppins is homophobic,' 'Leviticus 18:22/20:13 is about child molestation,' etc., etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 3, 2024 10:31 PM

[quote]Once the Autism Troll gets started, he receives strong negative reaction, and several of his posts are FFed out of sight (example replies 6 and 7), so later in the thread he switches to another sock to mainline his views (starting at reply 82).

If one visits ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž, it will now be seen that Replies 6 and 7 are no longer missing (while Reply 128 now is). That is because posters who have huge sock resources can concentrate WWs/upvotes on an account that has posts that are being flagged, and essentially bring those posts back from the brink of death.

by Anonymousreply 35October 3, 2024 10:52 PM

Are the responders in the room now, OP?

by Anonymousreply 36October 3, 2024 11:01 PM

R34 all that effort for this deserted nursing home....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 4, 2024 12:31 AM

R36 YES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 4, 2024 3:02 PM

r34 I'm legit impressed by your detective work

by Anonymousreply 39October 4, 2024 3:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!