Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will Smith caused movie set to be evacuated

For 3 hours due to him farting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2024 11:57 AM

It happened on Men in Black.

[quote]Sonnenfeld shared the anecdote while he was a guest on Kelly Rippa's SirusXM podcast, Let's Talk Off Camera. During the scene where Smith's Agent J and Jones' Agent K were driving upside down the Midtown tunnel, they had to be hermetically sealed into the fake car on set. That's when Smith accidentally let a fart rip while he and Jones were stuck inside.

[quote]"I hear Will Smith go, 'Oh, Jesus, so sorry. Tommy, so sorry. Baz, get the ladder,'" recalled Sonnenfeld. "And you hear Tommy saying, 'That's fine, Will. No worries, Will. Don't worry, Will.'"

[quote]While Jones was gracious with his co-star, Sonnenfeld said that the actor raced down the stairs once he was freed. That led to the entire stage being evacuated for three hours.

[quote]"What happened was, Will Smith is a farter," said Sonnenfeld. "It's just some people are, and you really don't want to be inside a very small hermetically sealed space with a Will Smith fart. You don't even want to be sitting next to him at the Disney ranch... He's a lovely guy, just he farts. Some do, some don't."'

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2024 12:06 AM

On no planet ever has a set been evacuated by a fart.

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2024 12:10 AM

Bet me

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2024 12:16 AM

🤣🤣😆🤣😆😆🤣😆🤣

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2024 12:25 AM

Now I'm having coughing fit from laughing so hard. Thank you OP, this revelation made my day.

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2024 12:28 AM

imagine the toots when he gets fucked

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2024 12:30 AM

He’s full of shit. What do you expect?

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2024 12:36 AM

Smith is full of shit. Smith is full of himself. Smith is probably still full of Diddy.

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2024 1:02 AM

Perhaps his hole is so blown out that when he farts...he SHarts, and that's why he raced away once the car was opened.

He needed to clean his ass and get some fresh clothes.

by Anonymousreply 9October 3, 2024 1:08 AM

[quote] Perhaps his hole is so blown out that when he farts...he SHarts, and that's why he raced away once the car was opened.

Interesting. Do you speak from personal experience as the owner of a blown out hole?

by Anonymousreply 10October 3, 2024 1:27 AM

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 11October 3, 2024 1:58 AM

Can you imagine the associated spray-squirts of lumpy wetness of varying consistencies and colors?

by Anonymousreply 12October 3, 2024 2:42 AM

I wonder if he ever gave Jada dutch ovens?

by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2024 2:58 AM

I empathize. They had to cancel a whole season of The Barefoot Contessa after my taping of Hatch Chile Burrito Night.

by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2024 3:00 AM

He's blocked up from eating boiled chicken.

This is how he rebuilds his image?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2024 1:01 PM

I believe it. He looks as though his ass stinks.

by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2024 1:24 PM

R2 - ...or Tommy Lee Jones being 'gracious'.

by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2024 2:01 PM

I've hated him since the first second I laid eyes on him. Annoying closet case. He was in a sort of LTR with one of the Dodgers. I heard it a few years ago. Since he doesn't really interest me, other than hating him, I can't remember the guys name.

by Anonymousreply 18October 3, 2024 3:14 PM

I can't see Tommy Lee being OK with this.

by Anonymousreply 19October 3, 2024 4:15 PM

Not so fresh, princes' gas is lethal. Silent killers.

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2024 3:13 AM

They should get some damn Lysol spray and not be so sensitive..

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2024 8:21 AM

I bet Sonnenfeld got a slap for sharing this.

“Keep my farts out’chor FUCKIN’ MOUTH!”

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2024 8:37 AM

Do his farts smell like Astroglide?

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2024 11:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!