Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cybill Shepard is AGAIN talking about Elvis going down on her

What is wrong with her?

“Interview with Cybill Shepherd, who casually mentions that when she was briefly involved with Elvis, he had never gone down on a woman before!“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 3, 2024 4:01 AM

Why would he?

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2024 9:22 PM

(^.^)Because she was very young and very pretty and hadn't given birth yet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2024 9:36 PM

Elvis always loved junk food.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 9:42 PM

Will no one think of Priscilla’s feelings?

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2024 9:57 PM

“ What was responsible for the incredible chemistry that you had with Bruce Willis?

The minute I walked in the room with him, my temperature went up 10 degrees. I felt the chemistry. Number one, I knew not to act on it, though I came close to acting on it. He was the one that said, “Maybe we shouldn’t do this.” And I said, “I think you’re right.”

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2024 10:57 PM

Shepherd’s pie 🥧

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 11:04 PM

Lol R6

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2024 1:20 AM

Cybill is a cunt to the end: “ I was nominated four times for the Cybill show but never won. Christine Baranski won, but I felt like when she won [those awards], it was like I was winning them, too.”

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2024 1:24 AM

Cybill is more like Martha Stewart than she thinks, minus the cuntilingus.

by Anonymousreply 9October 3, 2024 1:26 AM

I love that her costar winning awards was like she won too! I’m going to use that!

by Anonymousreply 10October 3, 2024 1:33 AM

Now would be a good time for her to visit Bruce Willis for some photo ops as he won’t remember what a bitch she was to him.

by Anonymousreply 11October 3, 2024 1:40 AM

Isn't Nads a depilatory? Oh, and I heard that the pills are b.s. as it just passes thru the body, similarly to some vitamins.

by Anonymousreply 12October 3, 2024 1:41 AM

She sounds perfectly lucid to me.

by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2024 1:53 AM

Shut up, Cybill.

by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2024 1:56 AM

Did he smush peanut butter and banana in it first?

by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2024 2:05 AM

She still talks like it's she's still living in 1973 and she's beautiful.

No Cybill honey we are well into the 21st century and you are an OVER THE HILL broad who's 74 years old.

by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2024 2:13 AM

Maybe he was the last one to do it.

by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2024 2:20 AM

As someone who was once quite attractive, seeing my jowly face under the fluorescent lights of the office on a Teams call today I can understand why Cyb lives in the past.

by Anonymousreply 18October 3, 2024 2:21 AM

After her he stuck to fried bacon & peanut butter sandwiches.

by Anonymousreply 19October 3, 2024 2:25 AM

I recently watched "The Last Picture Show" for the first time. Cybill was absolutely gorgeous in it. Not necessarily classically beautiful.

Anyway, Peter Bogdanovich ditched his wife for CS.

I can see how Cybill might expect *all* men to want to go down on her.

Elvis did seem like he was used to women just servicing him. So, it's believable that he was inexperienced.

by Anonymousreply 20October 3, 2024 2:26 AM

She was out of it at a recent '80s Con in Pittsburgh or somewhere on the East coast. We had a thread about that convention. (Susan Sarandon was there with Gina Davis for Thelma and Louise. She a barricade of boxes built around her) She looked blank and sounded somewhat robotic. The person said she looked like "she was going through something" to paraphrase. Her affect was blunted. Almost stroke victim-like. I guess she recovered or this interview took place a while ago?

by Anonymousreply 21October 3, 2024 2:27 AM

^person who took her picture

by Anonymousreply 22October 3, 2024 2:29 AM

I’m sure she can be a pain in the ass but Cybill was on Moonlighting. I’ll always give her a pass and hope she’s ok.

One of my college roommates said if he a had choice between screwing around with Christine B or Cybill, it would be Christine all day.

by Anonymousreply 23October 3, 2024 2:53 AM

[quote] Cybill was absolutely gorgeous in it. Not necessarily classically beautiful.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 24October 3, 2024 3:26 AM

[quote]Shepherd's pie 🥧

Damn right! 🤤

by Anonymousreply 25October 3, 2024 3:36 AM

Rita Moreno alluded to her rimming Elvis, he was a lazy lay, it was all about him being serviced.

by Anonymousreply 26October 3, 2024 3:45 AM

I just read he and Priscilla did that all the time before they married.

by Anonymousreply 27October 3, 2024 4:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!