Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Behind Her Eyes

I searched but couldn’t find a thread about this Netflix series. Anyone seen it? What do we think about the gay character?

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2024 3:32 PM

I hated how it ended, but at the same time, it really wasn't predictable.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2024 9:23 PM

I loved the dark haired girl. I enjoyed it. The other female lead was great too.

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2024 10:04 PM

Spoiler alert for a years old series..

The end kind of makes the gay character an evil bastard.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 11:41 PM

Anyone else read the book? I read it and enjoyed it for the most part. Does the series stick close to the book?

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2024 12:36 AM

Bono's daughter is a very good actress and she's always interesting watching her. I've seen her on three shows now--the Knick, Behind Her Eyes and that Nicole Kidman shitfest--and she was very good in all of them. Just wish she wasn't related to Bono.

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2024 12:31 PM

Haven't ever finished it but I figured the gay guy, in love with her bf and wanting her life, kills her while in one of their astral projection sessions while she is in his body?

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2024 2:39 PM

It starts out well and then gets utterly ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2024 3:08 PM

R7, it does end ridiculously. But I will say I found it genuinely surprising versus most Netflix movies which are predictable.

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2024 3:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!