Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mario was in this country illegally

He actually thought he was among friends while sitting in a dark movie theater filled with total strangers. I’m sorry but that’s pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2024 11:36 PM

I didn’t shed one tear when he was deported back to Cuba or wherever the hell he was supposed to be from.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2024 8:13 PM

This thread is so fucking hilarious! I just spit out my crystal light!

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2024 8:15 PM

Dorothy sucked his ass which really raised red flags in my eyes. She was supposed to be his teacher not his wife!

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 8:19 PM

The way Dorothy pronounced his name was so grating.

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2024 9:03 PM

I never trusted him or his brother Luigi.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2024 9:08 PM

What substitute teacher goes out in the evening looking for a Cuban teenaged boy?

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 9:21 PM

And, they were reckless drivers too!!

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 10:33 PM

R5 they didn’t have drivers licenses you don’t know Mario Lopez from Golden Girls 1987

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2024 11:01 PM

I don't care if Mario was here illegally, he was the king of chintz and I miss him dearly.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2024 11:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!