Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MAGA Family/Friends who are now voting for Kamala

Do you have any family/friends who are now going to vote for Kamala after voting for Trump? What changed their minds?

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 6:57 PM

Coach Walz.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2024 5:17 PM

No and neither do you.

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2024 5:26 PM

This is so rare, OP. And even if they say they've seen the light, the MAGA virus will reinsert itself at the ballot box when it's actually time to cast a vote. They're fucking junkies.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 5:28 PM

*reassert, even

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2024 5:31 PM

I agree with you, r3. Furthermore, all these videos about never-again-Trump voters I am taking with a boulder of salt. It took four extra years of shenanigans, lies, half-truths and various other skullduggery for them to finally have their "come to Jesus moment"?

I'm a mild-ish conspiracy theorist so this does seem all quite so convenient( and by convenient I mean suspicious) that former Trump acolytes are rallying to keep him out of office. I'm hoping they ARE serious, because we need every vote we can get. We won't know for a month's time, but if there was ever an election where we needed a crystal ball, this it it. 😬

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2024 5:44 PM

I assume a lot of MAGA people who have changed their mind about Trump aren't going to admit they've come to the realization that he's an idiot and they were conned. I can see a lot of women, especially, from MAGA families continue to cheer on Trump, but privately vote for Kamala.

Unless you hate this country, are a racist or brainwashed cultist there's no justifiable reason for voting for Trump at this point.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 6:22 PM

Buck would've never voted for Kamala!

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 6:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!