Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dan Snow, the History Guy

I want him inside me quite deeply.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2024 6:39 PM

Listened to his Noble Blood podcast interview about his new Henry V biography the other day.

Another hottie historian is Dan Jones, even though he's also obsessed with his self-image like Snow. Here are the two talking to each other and – I choose to believe – possibly fucking like rabbits afterwards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2024 4:20 PM

If Dan Snow is the daddy top pounding Dan Jones then I'm here for it, R1! LOL

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2024 4:23 PM

Talks about his nuts

💦

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 4:25 PM

I'd love to be spitroasted by the pair of them

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2024 4:27 PM

He’s married to on if the sisters of the fabulously wealthy Duke of Westminster. He was also Captain of the Oxford Rowing team, which is a big thing amongst the British upper class.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2024 4:29 PM

R3 he should have done that video nude. For scientific veracity..

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 4:40 PM

R6 I concur!

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 5:46 PM

*faints*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2024 6:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!