Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rachel Zegler covers the “New York Issue” of Variety

I guess she’s the face of NYC now that she’s lived here for like 6 months?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 3, 2024 4:51 AM

Is she over yet?

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2024 4:08 PM

This Hamasshole needs to be over if she still isn't.

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2024 4:09 PM

Agreed r2. She's intensely unlikeable for many other reasons too.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 4:19 PM

Jesus, you phony, go back to New Jersey community theatre.

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2024 4:24 PM

The Girlboss of Manhattan!

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2024 4:24 PM

She grew up in Jersey. So it counts.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 4:30 PM

I was a New York Senator after living in New York for 3 weeks! It’s also now considered my home state!

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 4:39 PM

She wishes she were that pretty.

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2024 6:08 PM

It’s hard to think of a more loathsome starlet.

Is Hollywood dense to her public perception?

Her interviews for “Snow White” near the release date are going to be the stuff of legend.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2024 6:12 PM

Her name is selling those Romeo & Juliet tickets like hotcakes

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2024 6:20 PM

Yeah, she's who they've come to see. (yawn)

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2024 10:27 PM

She’s pretty. And has a beautiful voice.

Jealous fugs.

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 10:50 PM

She is so fucking unappealing, and appears to have quite a shitty personality. I just don't understand why she was selected to be the new It Girl.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2024 11:29 PM

[Quote] This Hamasshole

Thank god Zionism isn’t a cult or anything, with its followers making anything and everything about that shitty little troublemaking country, 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2024 11:49 PM

Hi, Rachel at R12! Don't stick around DL too long, you're bound to get triggered.

by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2024 12:06 AM

She looks like a snotty bitch

by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2024 12:14 AM

Actually she is pretty and she does have a good voice. R12 doesn’t need to be her to think so.

But she’s got that millennial/gen z trait of defining herself by what she disapproves of. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but how fucking stupid and smug do you have to be to star in a remake of a classic movie and SHIT ALL OVER THE ORIGINAL?

by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2024 12:17 AM

There's something so common about her.

by Anonymousreply 18October 3, 2024 1:58 AM

Rachel Zegler, the pride of Hackensack, NJ.

You can’t get more common than that.

by Anonymousreply 19October 3, 2024 2:17 AM

[quote]Thank god Zionism isn’t a cult or anything, with its followers making anything and everything about that shitty little troublemaking country, 24/7.

Not that you terrorist simps are a cult or anything who obsessively hate on Israel 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 20October 3, 2024 2:46 AM

Actually r20 I hate terrorism, but sadly your cult supports the biggest terrorist ring on earth.

By the way, I’ve never started a thread on DL about Israel/Palestine, not one. I also don’t drag the conflict into discussions of topics not related to it. It’s you Ziono-crazies who are so obsessed with that shitty little country that you start multiple threads about it daily and constantly drag it into other topics.

But I’m speaking facts to a Zionist, in other words, completely wasting my time.

by Anonymousreply 21October 3, 2024 4:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!