Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Zachary Quinto's had a glow up

He's quite thin, unlike in his recent shows. And all his skin is tight and smooth.

Same old personality, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2024 12:46 AM

I have my doubts that this will fix his raging cunt to hourly workers problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2024 12:48 PM

Looked better with a beard.

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2024 12:54 PM

[quote] He's quite thin

Ugh. Not a great look for a top.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 2:17 PM

Still ugly.

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2024 2:34 PM

He seems like he would be a lot to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2024 10:52 PM

An ex of mine was Quinto's fuckbuddy. When he was on that Heroes series. Reported Quinto was fun sex and not much else.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 11:08 PM

He is very fortunate to have what seems a good career. I don’t find him appealing in any way; not looks, personality nor acting.

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 11:26 PM

r6 any further details?

Personality-wise, I've always gotten the vibe that Quinto's a real pill.

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2024 11:28 PM

Is he a fruit?

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2024 11:29 PM

My god he's unattractive

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2024 11:37 PM

R6 my ex was my then bf when he was fucking around with Quinto. No other details. Wouldn't even spill ass and dick details beyond "nice". I guess the sex was good enough if they kept repeating it. But there was no personal spark? This must have been almost 20 years ago! I gather Quinto was neither "mostly asshole" nor "mostly charming". He seems to be neutral and take himself very seriously. My ex is a SUPER charmer. Or was as a twink.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2024 11:50 PM

I wish Andrew Garfield would get a series to star in, one that would be ferociously successful so I could see him in something 8-22 times a year. I know he needed time off, but I've missed him.

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 11:50 PM

I loved him in Heroes.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2024 11:53 PM

Watched 5 minutes of his new hospital drama series

Horrible

by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2024 12:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!