Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michael fucking Cera is a Trumper

I honestly didn’t think I could hate him more than I already did, but here we are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2024 8:27 AM

I don’t think that’s him.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2024 12:25 PM

I hate this cunt so much.

Presumably this is sarcastic support for tcr u m p?

Either way, he needs a grease fire stat.

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2024 12:28 PM

That's not him, you idiot. Any troll can get verified now under Musk, if they pay up. You really think Michael Cera would only have a thousand followers on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 12:28 PM

OP, be serious

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2024 12:28 PM

R2 it's not sarcasm, scroll through his posts. R1 he does commercials for the lotion he has in the picture on his profile

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2024 12:29 PM

The verified name is Michael CeraVe. That alone should give you a clue that the account is impersonating him, even before we get to everything else.

Also, Cera isn't on Twitter. Because contrary to what people believe from seeing his goofy characters in various TV shows and movies, he isn't all that interesting in real life and so doesn't have much to say. He's just a boring celeb.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 12:36 PM

Cera is so homely how does he have a career?

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 3:28 PM

This looks like the MAGA version of the left-leaning Liam “Nissan” parody account.

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2024 8:22 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2024 8:39 PM

When the deplorable speaks, I hit “Cancel”.

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2024 8:41 PM

Michael Cera is Canadian. Does he even have American citizenship or the ability to vote for Trump anyway?

by Anonymousreply 11October 3, 2024 4:57 AM

OP is as dumb as a Trumper if he thinks this is really Michael Cera.

by Anonymousreply 12October 3, 2024 5:00 AM

Once again, this is why we MUST teach media literacy to stupid, gullible, irrational elderly people over 60, like OP.

by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2024 7:31 AM

That account has 1000 followers.

What a looser!

by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2024 7:34 AM

OP, are you a MAGAt?

by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2024 7:48 AM

Michael Cera is definitely not a trumper.

by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2024 8:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!