Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can anyone explain this shirt?

TF??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 2, 2024 8:46 PM

Gen Z in a nutshell.

They're the ugliest young women in all of American history

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2024 10:12 AM

It’s attention seeking. It’s not funny, it’s not ironic, it’s rather sad actually. I guess the fat ho is suggesting the dad eats a lot of bacon and thus his nut tastes like baking grease. Or maybe because when bacon grease hardens it kinda looks like cum. All I know is that is the lamest “cool” t-shirt I’ve seen in some time.

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2024 10:17 AM

She’s no Brick Shithouse Troll with that boring story.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 10:21 AM

She's saying even though she's fat she still has lots of sex, even with someone as desirable as "your dad." It's not much of a boast, straight men will fuck anything.

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2024 10:24 AM

People like her are the major downside to my 6yo kid now knowing how to read and asking me so many questions in public…

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2024 10:25 AM

Where is she going wearing that shirt? School? A job? She’s sabotaging herself; idiot.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 10:28 AM

It’s very confused. It’s trying to play off the old tradition of a man taunting someone with the suggestion that he fucked their mother. It doesn’t work with the genders reversed.

The stuff about bacon is just extra in a failed attempt to somehow connect anger over being fat with the failed “I fucked your dad jibe.”

It’s a very stupid shirt.

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 10:33 AM

Yeah, stupid on multiple levels. That entire category of insult only works as a crude tactic when it targets and humiliates 1 individual, and it works best when others are watching it happen.

Walking around wearing a shirt that says this to everyone makes no sense and scores no points, aside from shock and disgust value - if that’s a value.

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2024 10:38 AM

R4 trust me on this, I have years if first hand experience, gay and bi men will fuck anything anywhere and they won’t care who or what they are fucking.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2024 10:40 AM

sad

desperate for attention

desperate for love

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2024 10:53 AM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2024 11:22 AM

The Australian actor who played Harold Bishop in Neighbours said he was asked once why he was so fat.

He said his response was "Because every time I fucked your mother she gave me a biscuit".

It shames the fat shamer into thinking their mother is a whore, and explains the obesity of the person being fat shamed.

But that tshirt is just ugly, like the fat bitch wearing it.

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 11:27 AM

She looks like an angry lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2024 11:29 AM

It reads like failed DL humor.

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2024 11:31 AM

Crude & offensive for no purpose. Trying to provoke outrage and possibly confrontation?

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2024 11:37 AM

My mother/father isn't into fat pigs, but okay.

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2024 11:40 AM

[quote]It reads like failed DL humor.

As if there even is such a thing.

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2024 11:42 AM

It’s suggesting that if you call her fat or think she is, she's telling you your father's a pig (bacon grease).

Pretty lame, if you have to think that hard about it. Even if the photo isn’t real, it’s a fail.

Plus, the shirt misspells “every time” by omitting the space, and making it oneword.

Fail.

by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2024 11:46 AM

Does the photo depict a non-English speaking country? Never seen transit poles like that, separated into 3 verticals so more passengers get a handhold. Clever.

Less offensive if the shirt's readers have to translate the English.

Still a fail.

by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2024 11:52 AM

The shirt is an admission that she’s a compulsive liar. My dad is dead. Nobody is fucking her.

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2024 11:56 AM

Bacon grease makes for fabulous lube.

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2024 12:16 PM

R14 R13 saying the exact same thing

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2024 12:18 PM

He oughta try boric acid instead of bacon grease.

by Anonymousreply 23October 2, 2024 12:21 PM

My father would have gotten off that bus. He would have known the short bus was not taking him downtown.

by Anonymousreply 24October 2, 2024 12:26 PM

She's telling all the busybody Gladys Kravitzes out in DataLoungeLand to mind their own god damned business.

by Anonymousreply 25October 2, 2024 12:28 PM

She is checking her phone and reading a memo saying she did not get the job. She is now very confused because she just left the interview 7 minutes ago.

by Anonymousreply 26October 2, 2024 12:29 PM

It's funny. But not in general public. Then it's vulgar and trashy.

by Anonymousreply 27October 2, 2024 12:29 PM

Actually on a fat chick this is never funny.

by Anonymousreply 28October 2, 2024 12:31 PM

Please explain her hair. And is that a chain?

by Anonymousreply 29October 2, 2024 12:48 PM

R4- I hear queens on Datalounge saying that over and over that straight men will fuck anything or anyone.

Bullshit. Good looking straight men will not fuck anyone. They are just as particular about who they fuck as good looking gay guys.

by Anonymousreply 30October 2, 2024 12:54 PM

[quote] She is checking her phone and reading a memo saying she did not get the job. She is now very confused because she just left the interview 7 minutes ago.

Tracey Ullman did a bunch of bits on this - a woman on a bus on her way to different job interviews wearing inappropriate shirts (Fuck the police, Cumdump, etc).

by Anonymousreply 31October 2, 2024 1:48 PM

I think she’s trying to facilitate a kind of kinship with the reader, as if to say “I may be fat and we may be strangers, but your father has fucked both of us and your mother, so we’re really one big happy family if you look at things from the right perspective.

by Anonymousreply 32October 2, 2024 1:53 PM

R7: "It’s trying to play off the old tradition of a man taunting someone with the suggestion that he fucked their mother. It doesn’t work with the genders reversed."

She doesn't understand that... yet.

by Anonymousreply 33October 2, 2024 1:55 PM

That young woman must have been on the receiving end of a lot of verbal abuse from mean and ignorant people, and if she think she’s helping her case by getting ahead of it, she is so wrong.

by Anonymousreply 34October 2, 2024 2:24 PM

“must have been”

Or she is just a fucking loon

by Anonymousreply 35October 2, 2024 2:30 PM

It's some Brit trash, they have little taste.

by Anonymousreply 36October 2, 2024 3:17 PM

She is both brave and beautiful

by Anonymousreply 37October 2, 2024 3:23 PM

DL is not interested in her. DL would be more interested in the non-handsome guy in the hoodie standing behind her.

by Anonymousreply 38October 2, 2024 3:35 PM

I'm so ANGRY at this I could spit bacon grease!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 2, 2024 3:42 PM

R25, that would almost make sense. But I think message T-shirts actively invite MORE attention. They scream: Read me. The opposite of: Mind your own business.

by Anonymousreply 40October 2, 2024 4:29 PM

R31, do you have a link to that Tracey Ullman bit? I tried to find it but only came up with this one (which I love).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 2, 2024 4:35 PM

Not that I’d ever, but thank god for friends who would commit me somewhere if I wore something like that.

Yes, she is anticipating confrontation and will pull a faux victim card.

by Anonymousreply 42October 2, 2024 4:40 PM

She's a fat whore. It's her way of rejoicing. At least until the first of the month.

by Anonymousreply 43October 2, 2024 4:47 PM

It's a preemptive FUCK YOU to anyone who would deign to regard her as FAT.

As if anyone would look at her in the first place. Typical Gen Z misanthropy.

by Anonymousreply 44October 2, 2024 5:25 PM

fat fat water rat.

by Anonymousreply 45October 2, 2024 5:26 PM

It's the state of our society spelled out on a t-shirt. Vulgar and crude.

by Anonymousreply 46October 2, 2024 5:29 PM

It’s what happens when you have no balance between internet life and real life. Perpetually angry and battling windmills. In this case with a very stupid t-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 47October 2, 2024 6:03 PM

But, she is going to distract any potential suitors.

by Anonymousreply 48October 2, 2024 6:07 PM

[quote] It’s attention seeking. It’s not funny, it’s not ironic, it’s rather sad actually.

That describes you so accurately, Teacake.

by Anonymousreply 49October 2, 2024 6:08 PM

R48: "But, she is going to distract any potential suitors."

Oh, I'm betting she's already busy enough with her "polycule". (Or claims she is.)

by Anonymousreply 50October 2, 2024 7:06 PM

It's not even funny edgy. It's just stupid. Which is fitting for that kind of Gen Zer. (Not saying all Gen Z is dumb, but JFC, some of them sure are...)

by Anonymousreply 51October 2, 2024 7:13 PM

Luke she ever fucked a man, let alone my dad.

by Anonymousreply 52October 2, 2024 7:25 PM

The guy behind her is cute

by Anonymousreply 53October 2, 2024 7:28 PM

It was either that or a pole.

by Anonymousreply 54October 2, 2024 8:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!