Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did we know that Morgan Freeman was a creep?

Apparently, he was diddling his adoptive granddaughter - she was his adopted daughter's daughter.

They were having an affair which ended his second marriage.

Why is he given a pass?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 6:41 AM

Hmmm. linky stinky.

It's a youtube video, but it won't work as a link here.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2024 4:34 AM

Well, now I'm just talking to myself.

Let's try People magazine - known for its journalistic integrity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2024 4:36 AM

This has been news OP. But the girl was grown and he wasn’t in her life like a typical grandfather. This has been news since like 2007.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 4:40 AM

This is old news, but there should have been more outrage around this. It's SO gross. OMG.

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2024 4:40 AM

It’s cruddy but human nature is weird. He basically married somebody who had kids from a previous marriage. She is the offspring of those kids. The girl then grew up to be a young thot and started fucking him. It’s soap operish but not predatory.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2024 4:42 AM

Men. Can't live with 'em, can't procreate without 'em.

If it happened as Fleatake says and it was absolutely consentual, why fuss?

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 4:53 AM

Oh and that Davenport fella is bad news. Why give any credence to a murder suspect anyway?

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 4:57 AM

[quote]Oh and that Davenport fella is bad news. Why give any credence to a murder suspect anyway?

It's not giving credence ot a murder suspect - it's been rumored for years as the cause of his divorce from his second wife.

Also, the "affair" supposedly started when she was 17 - 10 years before he murdered her. One naturally wonders whether there was grooming was involved when she was younger.

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2024 5:05 AM

He will be given a pass for many years like Bill Cosby.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2024 5:23 AM

R6 Why did you create a moniker pretending to be a lesbian woman. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2024 5:41 AM

What?

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2024 5:57 AM

r6 because I'm one of the actual lesbians here, T'ea'flak'e. I should have decided on Faggydyke as a username but Kittydyke won the coin toss.

T'ea'flak'e is my nickname for you. It's Polynesian-inspired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 6:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!