Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wendy Williams Breaks Silence Over Diddy : 'It Is About Time'

"'What is really weird is that I have been told by so many people 'Wendy you called it,'" Williams told The Daily Mail in a new statement. "Including some people from my family who have said the same."

Williams also spoke about the video of the disgraced music mogul seemingly physically abusing his then-girlfriend Cassie Ventura in a hotel.

"You know how I feel about that? It is about time," Williams said of Diddy's arrest. "To see this video on TV of [Cassie] getting pummeled … it was just horrific."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2024 5:25 PM

Lawd I miss Wendy. But I don’t remember her calling him out for being a predator. She has been implying he is gay for years always salaciously and lowkey homophobic but it was funny and that’s just how our culture is. Imma need to see the receipts on this one. Is that a recent pic? She looks great.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2024 3:13 AM

Weren't we told that this woman had dementia???

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2024 3:22 AM

Wow, she’s lucid and able to contact the press? That would be huge if true.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 3:23 AM

r2, she's recovered and can do a Rubik's cube in 15 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2024 3:34 AM

I hope she stopped drinking.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2024 3:55 AM

[quote]Weren't we told that this woman had dementia???

If the statement she gave was written, anyone close to her could've issued it in her name.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 3:58 AM

... then she broke wind.

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 4:13 AM

I love her and I hope she’s ok. Was it ever clear what happened to her? They said dementia, but then it seemed like she was improving.

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2024 4:16 AM

She has aphasia and frontal lobe (I think) dementia. Basically she has a hard time communicating—talking and writing.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2024 4:51 PM

Her claims are suspect because of a million reasons

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2024 4:55 PM

Isn’t Diddy the reason she got fired from Hot 97 and had to move to Philly? Didn’t he try to put a hit out on her? At least have her beaten up.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2024 4:57 PM

But what did she say: that he was gay. Just like 50 cents, he was just making jokes about Diddy wanting to take him shopping. They made Diddy seem like some benign gay uncle. Like some kind of Elton John.

So, no bitches, you never told that he was gang raping women and 9 yo children.

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 5:20 PM

R5 I hope she stopped drinking but did she stop thinking??

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2024 5:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!