Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s be a black working class neighborhood

I’m Mr. Jones bougie ass not speaking after parking his Cadillac after getting off from his gubmint job.

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2024 3:42 AM

I’m the scent of nappy pussy on Glen’s upper lip.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2024 2:20 AM

I’m the Bohemian couple and the smell of incense 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2024 2:21 AM

I'm the Colt 45 and Newport signage in the windows of the neighborhood convenience store.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 2:27 AM

I'm the random white girl

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2024 2:33 AM

I'm Teacake, masturbating furiously at the lie that he was raised here.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2024 2:38 AM

I’m the neighbors to your left with the perfectly manicured lawn. They’re smug as fuck. And I’m your ghetto neighbors to your right knocking on the door begging for sugar or ketchup. They always send the kids too. Bitch please Yall didn’t run out; because this is the 3rd time this month. Yall mafuckers just ain’t buying no condiments when you go grocery shopping and you know my parents are too nice to say no.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 2:38 AM

R5 So where was I raised then cunt. I grew up by the Takoma metro station and briefly by Fort Totten.

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 2:39 AM

^ Clozaril dosage adjustment time?

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2024 2:41 AM

I know a lot of bougie assed people but none of them drive Cadillacs. Cadillacs are...ghetto. True Bougies drive Lincolns, Mercedes Benz, and BMW.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2024 2:49 AM

This thread should be deleted.

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2024 2:51 AM

R9 Cadillacs are not ghetto. A lot of ghetto people drive OLD Cadillacs because black people love Cadillacs in general especially in the south. Cadillac is a luxury American car. But this is how you know you aren’t black. Older black people love a nice brand new Cadillac and that is what Mr. Jones, the snob in the block, is suppose to represent.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2024 2:53 AM

I’m somewhere in Michigan or Ohio

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 2:57 AM

I’m the white girl that always has to have a black boyfriend or husband, but it can NEVER be an educated black man. It must always be an unemployed loser.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2024 2:58 AM

R13 Cause them white chicas be liking them thugs too. And they may not be employed on paper but making money hustling. Now them jokers you see down south arm in arm with some 200lb Becky, yea they be unemployed 😂.

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2024 3:02 AM

Also just for anecdotal info, the couple who bought my childhood home, owned by my grandparents in NW DC, were interracial. The black guy graduated from Stanford and she attend Temple University. They were from Philly.

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2024 3:05 AM

I'm Martin Luther King Blvd.

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2024 3:05 AM

I’m Black Lives Matter Way with the skid marks on the signage and the crack dealers on the corner.

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2024 3:07 AM

I'm Shaquanda and I am getting loud after the cashieer at the local Pump n' Munch wanted to see my ID (which I didn't have) when I went to buy my menthols.

by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2024 3:08 AM

I’m the fried chicken places on every corner.

by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2024 3:11 AM

Some of these comments read more like the ghetto and not black working class. Black working class neighborhoods are different from white working class neighborhoods because there is more diversity in the classes because of our history of living in big cities after white flight. You got you upper echelon college educated professionals, your single mom on welfare living in her great aunt house, your elder retirees, your blue collar workers. They are also vanishing because of gentrification.

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2024 3:31 AM

I’m the dead black tranny hooker who will be on HRC’s website tomorrow, with the details of my death conveniently obscured.

“Shaneekwa Snatch was tragically killed yesterday. She was loved by many and loved her cat fluffy. Please donate now.”

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2024 3:37 AM

^ I hope it’s Blossom from those Jubilee debates. I hate that bitch, always pulling the race card.

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2024 3:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!