Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Backs Out Of '60 Minutes' Election Interview That Harris Will Participate In, Program Says

Former President Donald Trump has backed out of an interview with CBS News’ “60 Minutes” after initially agreeing to it, the program said Tuesday in a statement.

“For over half a century, 60 Minutes has invited the Democratic and Republican tickets to appear on our broadcast as Americans head to the polls,” the statement read, saying that both Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris had accepted the invitation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2024 2:38 AM

Harris has not backed out, but Trump has, the statement asserts.

“After initially accepting 60 Minutes’ request for an interview with Scott Pelley, former President Trump’s campaign has decided not to participate,” according to the statement. “Pelley will address this Monday evening.”

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2024 1:50 AM

Mein ticking Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2024 1:50 AM

ROTFLMAO he's scared.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 1:56 AM

R2. No one likes a hall monitor.

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2024 1:56 AM

OP learn to search

r4 Nobody likes a retard who can't do a simple search, either.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2024 2:24 AM

Go to hell. I didn't want to search.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 3:47 AM

They were going to fact-check his fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 12:26 PM

Trump says 60 MInutes would have to apologize for its last interview with him before he'd agree to a new one:

“Well, right now I went to, they came to me and would like me to do an interview, but first I want to get an apology, because the last time I did an interview with them, if you remember, they challenged me on the computer.

“If you remember Lesley Stahl, we got into a little bit of an argument on the camera, talking about that and other things. And you know, they really owed me an apology."

“I never got an apology. So, I’m sort of waiting. I’d love to do ’60 Minutes’, I do everything."

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2024 1:48 PM

They challenged him on the computer?

Could someone please translate this?

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2024 2:11 PM

🐔

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2024 2:20 PM

He's a thin-skinned coward. Everybody knows this.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2024 2:23 PM

For R9, a (kind of) explanation from Trump himself:

"They said the 'laptop from hell' was from Russia, and I said it wasn't from Russia. It was from Hunter, and I never got an apology, so I'm sort of waiting. I'd love to do '60 Minutes.' I do everything. I mean, I'd do you right now, right? And you're tougher than '60 Minutes,' frankly. The 'laptop from hell' was from Hunter. It wasn't from-- So I haven't gotten-- if you remember Lesley Stahl, we got into a little bit of an argument on the camera, talking about that and other things. And you know, they really owed me an apology. I'll tell you, David Muir. How about David Muir, when he said that crime went down, and then the following day they released the numbers from the Justice Department that crime went up 45%. Where's my apology? They should apologize. They were wrong on everything. So I'd like to get an apology. So I've asked them for an apology."

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 2:25 PM

His moron cult doesn't watch 60 MINUTES. They watch doctored YouTube videos and Alex Jones and Steve Bannon's War Room.

60 MINUTES is too much effort for that fat, lazy traitor.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2024 2:33 PM

I wish someone in the media would do a story on the numerous and continual attacks on the media starting when Jorge Ramos was thrown out of a press conference in 2015.

Pregnant Katy Tur had to have armed security to report on a rally. She fell in line this time around. He's promised to shut down journalists, shouldn't this be a meme? "Hey, if you like this story and want to hear more of them, vote for Harris not Hitler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2024 2:33 PM

R12 - he sounds fucking insane in that unhinged diatribe.

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2024 2:40 PM

Was he making a beeping sound like a garbage truck when he did?

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2024 2:49 PM

"Donald Trump is the real DEI candidate:

Deranged.

Egomaniacal.

Incompetent."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2024 12:09 AM

Thank you, R12. What a horrorshow the inside of that man’s brain really is.

by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2024 1:49 AM

He’s a chicken shit chump

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2024 1:50 AM

I feel like chicken tonight!!!

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2024 1:54 AM

[quote]So I'd like to get an apology. So I've asked them for an apology.

... And people in Hell want ice water, Sir Capon. Wait on.

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2024 2:28 AM

The tan gets more and more pathetic looking by the day.

Look at the area around his eyes, compared to his "tan."

EEEEKK!!!

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2024 2:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!