Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

In a stunning announcement, Donald Trump just accused Kamala Harris of murder

The only murder Kamala committed was on the debate stage a couple of weeks ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2024 6:54 PM

Well, he's heading for third time's a charm.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2024 3:52 AM

Looney Bin Now!

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2024 4:07 AM

He 'won' in 2016 because of Putin's hackers. He lost in 2020... and he will lose in a landslide in 2024. Because the voters who doubted he could ever lose (so they didn't bother voting) are now empowered that it is possible. Everyone is coming out to finish him off.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 4:16 AM

He's so Presidential!

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2024 4:18 AM

Trash person. Just utter, lying trash.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2024 10:50 AM

Notice how he accidentally pronounced her name correctly.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 3:14 PM

She let her in?…She murdered him?

I’m confused.

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 4:33 PM

This should be a massive news story, but it isn't. Everyone's largely numb to Trump's nonsense now. Imagine if Obama had said this about Romney, or vice versa - there would be endless news coverage. Trump has lowered the bar to a ridiculous extent. It's actually hard to imagine the US ever going back to "normal" general elections. If Trump loses this one, who will the Republicans run in 2028? I can't picture them running someone who's lost two elections in a row, but it's starting to feel as though he's swallowed up the entire GOP. I can't really imagine them running a "normal" candidate again.

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2024 4:41 PM

I'm so tired of his crazy. Of people who support and accept his crazy. Enough.

Enough of craziness. If you can't medicate it, just lock it up. Go. The. Fuck. Away.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2024 4:43 PM

What would be 'stunning' is if everyone just ignored the Orange shit stain since all he generates are lies to keep him in the media. He's grasping for relevance (that he NEVER had) and will continue until he finally expires. The only Breaking News story I look forward to is DUMP IS DEAD!

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2024 5:14 PM

He has taken "fake it 'til you make it" to a whole new, dangerous level.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2024 5:19 PM

Good lord, just have the election today and get on with locking him up for good.

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 5:52 PM

"I'm outraged about a murder victim whose name I am just reading for the first time on the teleprompter."

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2024 5:54 PM

Shut the fuck up, you fucking stupid old geezer!

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2024 6:49 PM

untold millions of voters think Trump makes perfect sense and is the best leader for America.

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2024 6:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!