Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are there certain drivers that make traffic worse?

Yes. Asians and old people. They drive with so much trepidation when traffic is bottling up due to high volume. It’s so annoying. You don’t need to be 2 car lengths behind when we’re driving 7 miles an hour. Dumb cunts.

by Anonymousreply 62October 4, 2024 7:06 AM

Reeks of a racist Teacake post.

It always phrases its posts as a question. Doesn’t even try to mix up his insanity.

So much hate and self-loathing in his ugly heart.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2024 12:43 AM

R1 I’m not being racist. I’m being real. Sorry not sorry. And I love my Asian-Americans but yall know it’s true. And they know it too lol.

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2024 12:46 AM

Have you ever watched a Russian car crash compilation on Youtube? They are the worst fucking drivers on Earth; it's as if road rules, speed limits, right-of-way, hell, fucking LANES are non-existent. They'll actually try to split the lane between two semis in order to pass them. The fact that their cars and trucks are shit doesn't help things, either.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 12:47 AM

Over half of the horrible drivers I see are young douchey guys and slovenly MAGATs

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2024 12:48 AM

Coked up BMW drivers on the Jersey Turnpike and points south.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2024 12:51 AM

Blonde bitches in SUVs. And young guys.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 12:53 AM

Men wearing hats. Age and race don't matter. If the driver in front of you is a man wearing a hat, it will take you longer to get to your destination.

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 12:54 AM

Tesla drivers suck ass too they think their safety features exempt them from all traffic rules. Cunts. Mostly spoiled rich teenagers here.

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2024 12:54 AM

R4 I’m not merely talking about bad or aggressive drivers. I’m talking about people who drive like cunts when traffic is already backed up. Old people make heavy traffic turn into bumper to bumper. You can’t make no time. It’s sickening.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2024 12:56 AM

R9 you’re probably one of the cunts who considers 5 over the limit to be unbearably slow. Maybe our regional driving cultures are very different.

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2024 1:00 AM

R7 you know what. That’s true too 😂.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2024 1:00 AM

People that persist in "Blocking the Box" or creating gridlock.

Ignorant/Selfish/Unaware people that have NO CLUE where they are going, but must stop in the middle of the road to correct their course, creating all sorts of chaos for the cars driving serenely behind them.

Drivers who could give FUCK ALL to fellow drivers and try to cut off a line of cars exiting or merging. These people are "too important! too busy!"

One of my favorite road rage stories is when I was trying to turn left at a busy intersection but couldn't, because an oncoming driver was just following the car ahead of her. She stopped in the intersection, causing gridlock. Why wasn't she paying more attention? Because she was talking to her girlfriend in the pax seat. I lost the turn arrow signal and she was stuck for a bit, so I waved to get the attention of the friend in the pax seat. I made smiley-faces and looked kind and beckoned her to get the driver to look at me. When the driver did, we rolled down our windows and I shouted "PAY SOME FUCKING ATTENTION YOU STUPID CUNT!"

The look on their faces made my day and gave me something to bask in while I waited for ANOTHER left turn signal.

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 1:01 AM

R10 I’m not like that but I do hate people who hold down the passing lane when everyone is generally speeding. Get you stankin ass over. But I’m talking about when traffic is already slowing up— you know like traffic traffic. Just drive. Why are you driving so cautiously. We’re going slow. Your making traffic worst.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2024 1:14 AM

I also hate people who speed up when you change lanes to overtake them. White people are notorious for doing that though. So you couldn’t drive faster BEFORE but you I see I’m in a hurry so you want to prevent me from overtaking you. Petty cunts.

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2024 1:17 AM

[points to self] People with visual-spacial disorders and executive dysfunctioning.

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2024 1:21 AM

You described every Wisconsonian driving up north during the summer, R14!

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2024 1:25 AM

Teacake is bored so he’s polluting DL with his racist posts and inane “question” threads.

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2024 1:28 AM

R17 This is only my 2nd thread today.

by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2024 1:30 AM

Of course, people who cruise at or below the speed limit in the passing lane. But, when there is a construction zone and an elimination of one or more lanes causing a merger, it's the people who put 20 car lengths between them and the car in front that back up traffic. Note to the great state of Michigan: why has I-75 between Luna Pier and Monroe been under construction since 1994?

by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2024 1:38 AM

Cell phone users/ texting while driving.. i hate them.

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2024 1:39 AM

Coloreds and their music. No one wants to hear that shit unless it's Peggy Lee.

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2024 1:43 AM

Asians absolutely know that driving is not their strong suit.

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2024 1:43 AM

r2 "lol"

Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 23October 2, 2024 1:44 AM

They should just all buy Tesla’s and have the computer drive them.

by Anonymousreply 24October 2, 2024 1:45 AM

R21 yea I agree with that black people be out of hand with blasting loud music. I had to tell one of my homies that. You big dummy. We’re in a residential neighborhood. Turn that shit down. I blast music on the highway, that’s different.

by Anonymousreply 25October 2, 2024 1:46 AM

r25 "be out of hand"

No.

by Anonymousreply 26October 2, 2024 2:10 AM

Sometimes I like driving behind slow pokes, especially on the winding highways around my place. Otherwise I feel pressured to pull off on turnouts to get away from the angry aggressive lighted scowling eyebrows behind me.

by Anonymousreply 27October 2, 2024 2:10 AM

Wif all doo reckspect, TerriGarrfish, you be out of hand telln' me Imma sayin' it wrong.

by Anonymousreply 28October 2, 2024 2:12 AM

[quote] yea I agree with that black people be out of hand with blasting loud music. I had to tell one of my homies that.

What an offensive caricature! Right out of “Yo! MTV Raps” in 1991. It would be risible if it wasn’t so offensive.

How is this racist nonsense permitted here?

by Anonymousreply 29October 2, 2024 2:16 AM

Your mockery of me is so cartoonish. I’m not trying to be a fucking cartoon. I’m trying to liven the place up and fonting in a conversational way. I’m glad half the site appreciates it.

by Anonymousreply 30October 2, 2024 2:18 AM

My last comment was directed to r28.

by Anonymousreply 31October 2, 2024 2:19 AM

Indians are pretty bad and middle easterners

by Anonymousreply 32October 2, 2024 2:20 AM

That’s true r8 I’ve seen so many Teslas almost start crashes speeding or weaving through traffic.

by Anonymousreply 33October 2, 2024 2:22 AM

R33 Have you ever seen this? This ho is knocked out while the Tesla is driving her. Only in California 😂.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 2, 2024 2:25 AM

The best drivers in the world:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 2, 2024 2:32 AM

[quote] I’m glad half the site appreciates it.

The way, and amount, of comments I read saying otherwise, make me think that the half you're referring to every (literal) asshole here on DL unleashing a torrent of diarrhea on you.

by Anonymousreply 36October 2, 2024 2:34 AM

[quote] I’m glad half the site appreciates it.

We'd appreciate it if you'd OD already, useless pig.

by Anonymousreply 37October 2, 2024 2:41 AM

R37 I love it when you talk to me like that. Great foreplay.

by Anonymousreply 38October 2, 2024 2:50 AM

Lost ones. This lane, no that lane.

by Anonymousreply 39October 2, 2024 2:52 AM

[quote] Lost ones. This lane, no that lane.

I channel Ferris Bueller's Dad at the end of the movie when I end up behind some beehive-haired person like this...

by Anonymousreply 40October 2, 2024 2:58 AM

It’s the old ladies sitting on phone books.

by Anonymousreply 41October 2, 2024 3:15 AM

I was teaching at a school in which a senior would arrive blasting music out of his car; you could hear it coming down the street. However, instead of blaring rap or hip-hop, one day it was polkas, the next it was Rachmaninoff. Never knew what we would get, but it was certainly entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 42October 2, 2024 3:29 AM

Ignorant, angry men driving their hideous raised pickup trucks with gigantic tires and blinding lights. Dumb bumper stickers and covered with faux patriotic accoutrements.

Sick of their aggression on the road. Whenever I’m being tailgated, it never fails to be one of these malevolent cunts. And yes, 9 times out of 10 they are men behind the wheel of these behemoth embarrassments—angry fucking men. Probably low IQ and Republican, too.

by Anonymousreply 43October 2, 2024 3:37 AM

Loud, rev cars. Don't know if young or old but they drive crazy and freak out everyone.

by Anonymousreply 44October 2, 2024 5:37 AM

Yes. Assholes who drive on shoulders then merge in.

by Anonymousreply 45October 2, 2024 6:45 AM

HOW DARE YOU!

by Anonymousreply 46October 2, 2024 7:13 AM

[quote]I’ve seen so many Teslas almost start crashes speeding or weaving through traffic.

Especially the black ones.

by Anonymousreply 47October 2, 2024 10:39 AM

Mafuckin!!

by Anonymousreply 48October 2, 2024 12:27 PM

Blame it on the rain that was fallin', fallin', blame it on the stars that didn't shine that night.

by Anonymousreply 49October 2, 2024 1:14 PM

I can't really fault people joining a long left turn line that cuts into the adjacent lane. I can fault people who block the next lane by deciding to join the left turn lane last minute.

by Anonymousreply 50October 2, 2024 2:09 PM

Any Uber driver I’m giving a blowjob to.

by Anonymousreply 51October 2, 2024 2:13 PM

People who join exit lane queues last minute by blocking a lane on an otherwise moving freeway (!) not out of poor planning but because they've too good to be on line or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 52October 2, 2024 2:30 PM

[quote]es. Asians...drive with so much trepidation when traffic is bottling up due to high volume.

Um, no. If anything, racists would claim that Asians drive like maniacs reflecting the chaotic driving conditions in most Asian countries (except rules-driven Japan).

Most Americans wouldn't last a day driving in the streets of a big city in China, Vietnam, or India.

by Anonymousreply 53October 2, 2024 2:35 PM

Old people who drive 10 - 20 miles an hour under the speed limit and block all the other traffic behind them. Very dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 54October 2, 2024 2:38 PM

All of them.

by Anonymousreply 55October 2, 2024 7:07 PM

Don’t forget me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 2, 2024 7:12 PM

One thing driving me nuts lately is people who tailgate a right turn that I’ve signaled well in advance and I sometimes get a vibe that they’re fucking pissed I didn’t whip my van into a 90 degree turn at 50 mph.

by Anonymousreply 57October 2, 2024 7:30 PM

Nearly ALWAYS assholes on their cellphones who think the world revolves around them.

by Anonymousreply 58October 2, 2024 7:36 PM

Q: What do you get when you cross a Puerto Rican with an Asian?

A: A car thief who doesn't know how to drive.

by Anonymousreply 59October 2, 2024 7:37 PM

In reality, people of all types are bad drivers, but yes — it’s worse in certain cultures that are more lax about driving, or that produce inexperienced drivers, especially if it’s not a car culture (N.Y.C. or Haiti, for example.) It’s more about passing down bad behavior, like how Teacake’s family passed down ignorance and stupidity to him. It’s a culture thing, not a race or gender thing.

by Anonymousreply 60October 2, 2024 7:44 PM

☕🍰🧵

by Anonymousreply 61October 2, 2024 9:49 PM

R52 How do you know their intentions?

by Anonymousreply 62October 4, 2024 7:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!