Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When Was The Last Time You Sucked A Cock ? 🍆

I have not sucked a cock since the summer of 2021. That is three full years and the guy was not even attractive really. He shoved it in my face and I obliged. Since then every so often I have had sex with some really good looking guys yet I have made no attempts to suck their cocks though I must admit my favorite sexual activity is getting sucked.

If I were to decided to suck a cock it must be circumcised ( I am generally not into anteaters) and have a full forest of pubic hair above.

by Anonymousreply 48October 3, 2024 10:14 PM

OP: Foreskin is the most delectable part. It's oh so fun and suckable.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2024 10:48 PM

R1- Ironically that last cock that I sucked in the summer of 2021 was uncut.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2024 10:51 PM

LAST TIME I SUCKED COCK

"Last time I sucked cock,

he sweetly kissed my lips

Last time I sucked cock

he said "I'll be back for more of this,"

Last time I sucked cock,

He then went off to jail

His lawyer fought for him,

but the court refused him bail.

Last time I sucked cock,

Last time I sucked P. Diddy

Last time I sucked cock

He was prison-bound

And as he waved good-bye

He said 'you tried,

But I've the biggest cock in town...'

La de da, la da do

Do la da da, da da da

Last time I sucked him

He had measured nine

And as he waved goodbye

He said 'you tried,

But I've the biggest cock in town...'

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2024 12:42 AM

Two days ago in the shower with my husband.

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2024 12:58 AM

[quote]He shoved it in my face and I obliged.

You make it sound so romantic, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2024 1:01 AM

Twenty-four hours ago. He was fat, ugly, and had a hair pattern like Bozo’s.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 1:02 AM

R6- Do you have a John Wayne Gacy type of fantasy?

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 1:35 AM

Are we limiting this to humans only?

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2024 1:39 AM

Labour Day Weekend and he took a pic of it in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2024 1:40 AM

You mean the last time today?

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2024 1:43 AM

I sucked four today.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2024 1:49 AM

Two weeks ago tomorrow at a gay bathhouse.

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 1:52 AM

R11 Aren't you watching the debate Melania?

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2024 1:55 AM

It’s been a really long time for R13.

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2024 2:04 AM

"A". Cock??????? As in one???

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2024 2:07 AM

Jan of 2023. An Iranian guy I met on Plenty of Fish. We met in a motel. It was a nice one - about 7", cut. He drove a Porsche, but I didn't bother following up (and neither did he).

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2024 2:09 AM

To R16-You fucked a terrorist, did his pager go off? Did you "Rock his Casbah& throw him off a roof?

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2024 2:16 AM

I enjoyed sucking on a chicken drumstick that may or not have come from a cockerel, OP.

by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2024 2:17 AM

Oy ... he's as I type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2024 2:23 AM

Well, please don't ask this of Montgomery Clift, dahling!

He never sucked MY cock!

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2024 2:30 AM

Last night, I drank the 2nd lemon Drop, walked the dogs on the beach, cleaned the sand off the paws, locked up and sucked off the BF. Then I rode his cock like a jockey riding Secretariat to a Triple Crown win for 40 minutes.

Then, I made a Grilled Ham & Cheese sandwich with a glass of milk& BBQ potato chips.

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2024 3:10 AM

It’s been a couple months, at least.

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2024 4:02 AM

What year is this?

by Anonymousreply 23October 2, 2024 4:43 AM

Hello, I don't even know your name / But I'm hopin' all the same / This is more than just a simple blow

Hello, do I smile and look away / No, I think I'll strip and lay / To see where that dick might go!

'Cause the last time I felt like this I was sucking your cock / Squealin’ and feelin’ I'd never suck a cock again / Yes the last time I sucked like this, long before it blew / I prayed I would marry you

Hello, I can't wait till we're alone, so I can take your bone / So that i can throat it the rest of the way / I know that before this song is through / There will be tons of cum from you / Drowning every word I say!

'Cause the last time I felt like this I was sucking your cock / Squealin’ and feelin’ I'd never suck a cock again / Yes the last time I sucked like this, long before it blew / I prayed I would marry you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 2, 2024 6:23 AM

This afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 25October 2, 2024 7:01 AM

OP, as a gay man who has seen hundreds of cocks, I agree with you that cut is the best. The sexy exposed mushroom head and clean, sleek cut cock is beautiful aesthetically.

by Anonymousreply 26October 2, 2024 7:16 AM

Americans are so uptight about foreskins. Have you never heard of soap and water?

by Anonymousreply 27October 2, 2024 7:25 AM

I just can’t with… that moist, slinky, slidey excess. Yuck.

And get a haircut while you’re at it! Goddamn hillbillies.

by Anonymousreply 28October 2, 2024 7:36 AM

R28 hillbillies usually have war torn, dessicated dicks. The scar looks like a nicotine stain.

by Anonymousreply 29October 2, 2024 8:06 AM

Potato chips with milk, R21?

by Anonymousreply 30October 2, 2024 8:46 PM

More Teacake shit. He’s about destroyed this place.

by Anonymousreply 31October 2, 2024 8:53 PM

[quote]Americans are so uptight about foreskins. Have you never heard of soap and water?

Soap and water don't make the ugly headhider disappear.

by Anonymousreply 32October 2, 2024 9:42 PM

R32. Grow the fuck up. The rest of the world does not mutilate dicks, and the human race has been thriving for a million years.

by Anonymousreply 33October 2, 2024 10:04 PM

I stop displaying camellias at 60. It was a radical change after 44 years as the slut of all time. And I was very handsome for much of it so it was both quantity and quality. At the same time I stopped masturbating for a year but then decided it was better for my physical and mental health to masturbate into my old age. It's possible I may suck cock again in my life but for the moment I'm not looking for it. I have a much lower profile and don't meet men anywhere because I am invisible.

I remember so many many of the guys whose cocks I sucked at least a few times. These memories give me a warm and fulfilled sensation. I remember very few of the one off tricks, now.

by Anonymousreply 34October 2, 2024 10:08 PM

All I know is when I see, or even visualize, the uncut (aka The Untreated) I throw up in my mouth a little.

Not everything in nature is desirable.

by Anonymousreply 35October 2, 2024 10:50 PM

"To All The Cocks I've Sucked Before"

To all the cocks I've sucked before,

That travelled in and out my door.

I'm glad they came along -

I dedicate this song,

To all the cocks I've sucked before.

To all the cocks I once caressed..

And may I say, I've sucked the best.

For helping my cock grow,

I owe a lot, I know

To all the cocks I've sucked before..."

R3

by Anonymousreply 36October 2, 2024 10:53 PM

It's been a couple of months. It was a beautiful, uncut 6.5/7 inches, with a nicely-trimmed bush above. He hadn't cum in a long time so I got a really big load.

I need another one!

by Anonymousreply 37October 2, 2024 11:08 PM

Last week

by Anonymousreply 38October 2, 2024 11:16 PM

R32 makes a good point. Soap & water is not the only issue. It's the also the aesthetics of it. A cut cock is much more pleasing to the eye.

Example: this photo of the Carlson Twins. Their cut cocks have a beautiful symmetry to them. Do you think their cocks would look as attractive if they had shrivelled up skin on the end?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 3, 2024 6:58 AM

Mental illness. 😳🙄

by Anonymousreply 40October 3, 2024 8:32 AM

Last Sunday at the sauna. Sucked three cocks through gloryholes and two of them rewarded me with loads to swallow.

by Anonymousreply 41October 3, 2024 8:47 AM

a month ago. Very sexy lad but i cant recall his face at all.

by Anonymousreply 42October 3, 2024 9:04 AM

R39 just a preference, but since you ask I find those cocks repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 43October 3, 2024 2:24 PM

Yesterday. I try to do it every day (in an open marriage, usually it’s my husband but sometimes it’s someone else). I think the more you do it, the more you like it.

My jaw used to get sore right away due to daytime clenching and nighttime grinding but now I have a gummy and that doesn’t happen at all anymore.

by Anonymousreply 44October 3, 2024 2:35 PM

It was last Saturday, Sniffies hookup. Nice big meaty cock on a cute cub, although his bush was a bit over-trimmed for my tastes.

by Anonymousreply 45October 3, 2024 2:49 PM

r39 uncut is art nouveau and cut is brutalism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 3, 2024 6:28 PM

Poor r39. You weren’t given a choice were you hon? Leaves you a bit bitter?

by Anonymousreply 47October 3, 2024 10:11 PM

It's been a long time. Partner & I do other things.

I miss cruising. And also miss living in a college town. It was like shooting fish in a barrel. Apps just seem to be an hour of negotiation only to have the dude flake out at the end. I liked it when a horny guy could just find another horny guy and have an uncomplicated hookup.

by Anonymousreply 48October 3, 2024 10:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!