Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"To The Gargoyle Who Works At McDonald's in St Clairsville,Ohio"

OMG is this guy a Datalounger??

What a horrible little man, picking on a McDonald's worker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 4, 2024 4:04 PM

Should have went to Chic Fil A.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2024 9:57 PM

Is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2024 10:03 PM

Ordered, took a bite, returned it, got what he wanted in the first place with some cunty talk back in the kitchen and left with what he wanted in the first place.

How many fucking million people did this happen to today at McD's without uploading a video?

What all involved are ASSHOLES.

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2024 10:06 PM

[quote] Should have went to Chic Fil A.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2024 10:09 PM

Typical MAGA.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2024 10:13 PM

Eating disorder. Always obsessed with eating a certain thing a certain way at a certain time. Depriving and 'treating' yourself on a special day. Feeling devastated if you've failed to adhere to your strict rules.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2024 12:08 AM

I'm so sick of bad employees. Fuck them. It's war bitch. Make me the regional manager i'll get that shit in line.

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2024 12:29 AM

better he did it this way then taking it out on her.

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2024 12:34 AM

Oh pity he didn't show us the waddler.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2024 12:45 AM

Is he the brother of J K Simmons?

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2024 12:50 AM

ROFL. This mafucker had time today. Why do people from the Midwest take forever ever to get to the chase when telling a story— get it out already. And I believe him because them trannys in retail/minimum wage be having mental issues. Who the fuck decides to go order some fast food and then say: hey I think I’m a hustle McDonalds out of a free sandwich. Dumb cunt. You work minimum wage with no stakes in the company. Stfu and give the man his correct order.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2024 12:54 AM

Ugly has its privileges.

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 12:54 AM

Mafuckin!’

I wuz razed dat wayz.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2024 12:55 AM

Hello there, R11 HolierThanThou a/k/a BlackMussy/BrickPollitt/Lipstick Lesbian/Teacake!

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2024 2:06 AM

r11 "be having"

Let's don't.

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2024 2:08 AM

r14 You forgot 'mao' from the other day

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2024 2:09 AM

R14 Oh lawd, not you again. Why do you think I’m lipstick lesbian. Where she been at btw. I memba some people were saying she was Greg. I don’t believe it.

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2024 2:13 AM

R16 That wasn’t me bro. I’m starting to think yall get off on this troll hunt. Fkin freak body weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2024 2:14 AM

They are not alters. There substitutes. Ain’t nobody gon block me after I’m in the middle of a discussion. I’m an OCD cunt.

by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2024 2:15 AM

Dear Black Bigelow,

Nobody gives a fucking fuck about your breakfast order.

Dickhead.

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2024 2:20 AM

What a dramatic cunt. He looks like the great value Andrew Tate

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2024 2:27 AM

He talks like someone who used to be a heroin addict but is now clean.

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2024 2:29 AM

I love how he says, "I was in a hurry..." and then makes a complaint video to post on YouTube while standing in the McDonalds bitching about what happened to him and his sausage egg and cheeze.

I can only imagine what would've happened if he was picking up a package at the Post Office.

by Anonymousreply 23October 2, 2024 2:30 AM

[quote]Oh lawd

M-O-O-N, that spells teacake.

by Anonymousreply 24October 2, 2024 2:34 AM

But is she a chain-smoking gargoyle?

by Anonymousreply 25October 2, 2024 2:34 AM

I bet he was an asshole when he told them it was the wrong order. I’ve had my order screwed up before and it’s never been an issue because I didn’t act like an asshole

by Anonymousreply 26October 2, 2024 2:38 AM

Tonight’s debate was a fresh breath of air. It was nice to hear them explain more about their respective platforms and what they would try to offer to the American people.

I think Walz is definitely more human, realistic, and a lot more likable than Kamala. He is not a “looney lefty” — neither was Vance. Vance is much more generic republican than Trump or Pence was in 16/20. I think I actually like both of these candidates, with a slight more preference to Walz. If the democrats can figure out the inflation/costs problem and our diplomatic strategy to a more peaceful world, I would gladly vote for Harris-Walz.

I just wonder if Trump-Vance would actually do a better job at inflation and helping affordability. I don’t agree with their abortion stance, I don’t agree with a lot of what they say, but I really want what works regardless of a political affiliation. I just wish there were answers to this question.

by Anonymousreply 27October 2, 2024 3:12 AM

Oops, wrong thread, excuse me!

by Anonymousreply 28October 2, 2024 3:14 AM

Gargoyle? I never worked fast food!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 2, 2024 3:25 AM

You’re a troll in the wrong thread, R27.

by Anonymousreply 30October 2, 2024 3:36 AM

It’s sad anybody that agrees with someone who is polarized on DL, the stupid elder gay brigade insists that poster is the polarized person. It’s so sad. Why the fuck would you come on anonymous message board and constantly accuse somebody of being some signed moniker. And I get it. There are mafuckin trolls on this site. I’m not going away. All you do is turning away new interesting people who may have discovered the site. I swear on my mom I’m not Mao. I always acknowledge the names that I am.

by Anonymousreply 31October 2, 2024 7:02 AM

Oh wow he assumes whoever watches his video knows what he always orders. I'M MOTHERFUCKING IMPORTANT. Seriously that dude should not call someone a gargoyle, he looks like a talking toe.

by Anonymousreply 32October 2, 2024 7:23 AM

too long not watch

by Anonymousreply 33October 3, 2024 6:07 PM

I think he's sexy. There's a truck stop near St. Clairsville. I'd give him a blow job. He probably has a full bush, but I don't mind.

by Anonymousreply 34October 3, 2024 8:41 PM

This guy's ugly hot. I'm getting small dick vibes from him but he does look like he can throw a mean fuck.

by Anonymousreply 35October 3, 2024 9:00 PM

Her cousin lives next to me. Sits outside on the ledge and smokes.

by Anonymousreply 36October 3, 2024 9:04 PM

[quote]R31: I always acknowledge the names that I am.

Only for some of your socks, not all of them. At some point, relatively recently, you made too many mistakes with a few of your black cosplay characters, and then decided that there was no advantage in continuing to insist that they were separate individuals. So you copped to those.

But you have lots more. Lots.

by Anonymousreply 37October 3, 2024 9:33 PM

[quote]Eating disorder. Always obsessed with eating a certain thing a certain way at a certain time. Depriving and 'treating' yourself on a special day. Feeling devastated if you've failed to adhere to your strict rules.

Bullshit.

They teach you to do this at WW when you have reached your weight goal and are now 'maintaining'. So there's an excellent possibility that he had been at WW for a while, lost his weight and now enjoys his 'junk food treat' once a week on his cheat day (and they encourage you to keep the same day every week, and eat the 'treat' at the same time each week - like he's doing}. And if his 'treat' is a Sausage McMuffin, why can't he get what he ordered and paid for ? He didn't order it a 'certain way' - he ordered it instead of an Egg McMuffin.

He wasn't feeling 'devastated' for not adhering to his 'rules' - he was feeling angry that the woman behind the counter was talking about him while he was standing a few feet away. I would be, too. All she had to do was get his order right the first time and there wouldn't be a problem. But make sure you tip her for getting it wrong !

by Anonymousreply 38October 3, 2024 9:40 PM

That took forever to get out and he isn’t much of a storyteller.

He’s hot, though.

by Anonymousreply 39October 3, 2024 9:44 PM

He ordered a cheeseless Sausage McMuffin but he needs a Double McShiner.

by Anonymousreply 40October 3, 2024 9:51 PM

The guy "makes a living" tooling around cemeteries and taping people's graves. He should think inward before talking about "pathetic lives." I'll send him $5.99 and he can get two Sausage McMuffins.

by Anonymousreply 41October 3, 2024 10:24 PM

Each day I stop at a Dunkin' on my way to work to get a large black iced decaf coffee. I always peer over the counter to make sure they are pouring iced decaf into my cup, and many times I've caught them pouring something else (including iced tea).

While waiting in line at the register on the right, I get a kick at the register on the left that deals with 'mistakes'. These are the people who went through the drive-thru then had to park their car and come into the store because 'my order is wrong' and the order has to be done over. Everyone has their drink and bag of food in their hands 'returning'. The line is usually longer than the one I'm in, waiting to place my order. And I usually see the same frustrated people in the other line every day - which begs the question, why not just park and come inside to place your order since you're ending up inside anyhow ?

by Anonymousreply 42October 3, 2024 11:14 PM

Why do you keep going there r42? It sounds like it’s an unpleasant experience

by Anonymousreply 43October 4, 2024 3:16 AM

R43 Convenience. It's the only one on my way to work.

by Anonymousreply 44October 4, 2024 12:03 PM

make your own breakfast or lunch

by Anonymousreply 45October 4, 2024 12:07 PM

I was reading the comments and someone called out this douche, saying he had worked at Wendy's years ago and as a cashier, had stolen money from them.

by Anonymousreply 46October 4, 2024 1:56 PM

He says he never checks to see if his fast food orders are correct before he begins eating. See, to me, that indicates a low level of intelligence. That, or he's been exceptionally lucky his entire life when it comes to fast food and this mistake gave him the shookeths and rocked his world.

by Anonymousreply 47October 4, 2024 2:21 PM

This is where we’re at, America. Peak horse shit. My partner operates a service business, and we reserve the right to tell anyone to fuck off. I would have waded up his wrong order and Larry Bird it in the trash can. The expectation regarding a $2 breakfast sandwich is stupidity on parade.

by Anonymousreply 48October 4, 2024 2:54 PM

Breakfast?

by Anonymousreply 49October 4, 2024 4:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!