Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Juror #2”- this film looks amazing!

Did Clint Eastwood just sneak a possible Oscar contender into the race out of nowhere? This looks good!!! And what a great cast!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2024 10:16 PM

Looks like a variation of the Mark Ruffalo/Joaquin Phoenix movie "Reservation Road," wherein Ruffalo's lawyer character kills the son of Phoenix in an unsolved hit and run, and then is hired by Phoenix to help solve the case.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2024 8:28 PM

Movie of the Week plot re-hash.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2024 8:51 PM

Wow that actually looks compelling, great cast! Amazing that Eastwood is still at it at 94. He almost possesses a level of hyper creativeness when it comes to directing. Wonder how his mind stays so sharp?

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2024 9:04 PM

R3 by staying busy.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2024 9:06 PM

Wow that does look great!

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2024 9:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2024 9:25 PM

Nicholas is still looking well

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2024 9:26 PM

R7 he’s like 34…

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2024 9:27 PM

So? I'd bend him over the deliberation table and eat his ass.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 9:32 PM

R9 you said “still” looking well, as if he is old. The word “still” implies a lot.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2024 9:34 PM

R10 because a lot of men hit the wall after their youthful beauty fades. Myself included.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2024 9:38 PM

34 is young

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2024 9:39 PM

R11 if you hit the wall by 34, I feel sorry for you. Most men look even better in their 30s.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2024 9:42 PM

Thanks R13. I was being self-deprecating. I never looked nearly as hot as Nicholas though, I wonder if his looks held him back from being seen as a serious actor

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2024 9:46 PM

Nicolas was great in The Menu.

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2024 10:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!