Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebrities Are Dropping Like Flies

There’s a new one gone everyday.

Who will be next?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2024 6:29 PM

I know I’m crazy as fuck but I keep having premonitions about his imminent death. Before the 1st assassination attempt I had a premonition and I even made a posting making a joke that some senile old person would off him using Uncle Jun from the Sopranos. The following week the shooting happened.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2024 7:26 PM

If only, if only...

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2024 7:29 PM

Surely the decades of Adderall abuse must catch up with him eventually. Not to mention his terrible diet and lack of exercise.

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2024 7:44 PM

Patti Lupone. She’s ready, Satan.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2024 7:53 PM

John Amos "Good Times" died at 84 in August. Family announced it today.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2024 7:56 PM

The amount of dancing I will do that day, will be unprecedented.

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2024 8:01 PM

Well, the celebrity funeral homes have certainly been busy in the past few days.

I suppose they have time for one more job . . .

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2024 8:04 PM

I want Donald to be alive when he loses. Then die.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2024 8:13 PM

R8 Or he just collapses and Kamala gets the biggest brightest shines crown the world has ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 9:28 PM

We were doing this in the fall of 2016 like we knew Trump was coming. This new round of departures worries me...

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2024 9:38 PM

What's going on? Why are all these celebrities dropping dead in the past five days?

Was Maggie Smith such a trend setter that everyone else decided to follow suit?

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2024 11:55 PM

I don’t know but I’m getting scared, R11.

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 3:33 PM

I predict Michael J. fox and Bruce Willis will be next And don't forget, Clint Eastwood is 150 years old. I would like to be wrong about this and would trade the Great Cheeto for all three of them but it's not up to me.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2024 5:34 PM

Sara Gilbert

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2024 6:26 PM

Sadly, I think the Hitchcock girls are imminent: Eva, Tippi, Vera and Kim.

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2024 6:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!