Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Princess Beatrice is expecting!

Princess Beatrice Reveals She is Expecting Her Second Child

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 3, 2024 9:15 PM

Passing those beautiful eye genetics on, once again!

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2024 5:49 PM

A better source

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2024 5:51 PM

He has his father’s eyes! 👶🏻

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2024 6:11 PM

[quote]Princess Beatrice is expecting! Princess Beatrice Reveals She is Expecting Her Second Child

Thank you for adding the clarification.

At first I thought it was about genital warts.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2024 6:12 PM

Like a White Walker in a headband.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2024 6:20 PM

I hope this one looks more like the father. Why would one want to do this to one’s figure?

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2024 6:26 PM

She was the only royal who was portrayed quite sympathetically in that Prince Andrew drama on Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2024 6:40 PM

I don't buy into the b.s. that she and her sister are just these nice girls being unfairly judged and maligned based on their father's behavior. I suspect they are just as shady as daddy.

Andrew has a chip on his shoulder about his lot in life and his daughters probably do too. Maybe worse than their father as their father was at least attractive in his youth, the two sisters have never been attractive. Yes their grandparents loved them, that's what most grandparents do, but it's not a confirmation of their good character.

Something definitely off with Bea's husband, looks wise he could do so much better than bug-eyed ghoul Bea. He's either just as shady as the Yorks or has a small dick or both.

I don't think Fergie is just a bumbling, good natured innocuous person either. Shady. They are all shady.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2024 6:48 PM

Is she the homely one, or the chubby one?

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 6:55 PM

Hats off to her, one hopes.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2024 7:20 PM

R8 is mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2024 7:25 PM

Sorry I said your dick is small, Edo @r11!

Obviously a sensitive subject that causes you to lash out.

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2024 7:31 PM

I've often heard she's the nicest among Elizabeth II's grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2024 8:34 PM

Beatrice has had a lot of pain and struggle throughout her life. Despite that, she has a good heart, which is hard to encounter among the royals. At a time when gay people were oppressed beyond belief, they identified with her struggles and she theirs.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2024 8:40 PM

What fucking struggle?!

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2024 8:46 PM

Beatrice is lovely. Charles should use he a working senior royal.

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2024 8:50 PM

She does seem sweet, but she’s married with nearly two kids - why would she want to?

Plus there’s the whole “both her parents are crooks” problem.

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2024 9:07 PM

Can’t she get her eyes fixed? They are scary af.

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2024 9:16 PM

Good for her. I really like the York sisters. Also, the idea of being a Princess of the Blood tickles me. Williams only royal cousins, they are an anomaly in that family since the rest of his generation, besides Harry, are commoners. Though, technically Edwards crotch fruit are also royal but reject their own titles for some odd reason.

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2024 9:27 PM

William’s*

by Anonymousreply 20October 1, 2024 9:27 PM

Has she been checked for Hashimoto's disease? That causes bulging eyeballs.

by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2024 9:27 PM

I'd let Edo breed me!

by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2024 9:28 PM

R19 they are only an anomaly because Edward and Sophie asked that their children be titled as the children of an Earl (and later of a Duke - of Edinburgh) rather than as Prince and Princess which they were entitled to as male line grandchildren of the monarch. I always felt that if the Edinburghs really felt that strongly that they would decline all titles and just have their children called Louise and James Mountbatten-Windsor.

Anne’s children of course were never entitled to titles as their father wasn’t had none to pass on.

Nobody complained about Prince Edward of Kent (later the Duke of Kent), Prince Michael of Kent, Princess Alexandra, Prince William of Gloucester and Prince Richard of Gloucester (later Duke of Gloucester) being royal while their cousins the children of Princess Mary - the previous Princess Royal - were not. Different generation, I guess, but identical circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 23October 2, 2024 5:36 AM

R21 do a little google search on the House of Hanover - Bea has unfortunately inherited the bulging Hanover eyes.

by Anonymousreply 24October 2, 2024 5:37 AM

C-section. She can't pass the fascinator naturally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 2, 2024 6:09 AM

[quote] I hope this one looks more like the father.

Beatrice’s Edo.

by Anonymousreply 26October 2, 2024 6:24 AM

^ Lots of Queen Victoria’s descendant have the huge eyes. She looks Hanoverian.

by Anonymousreply 27October 2, 2024 6:27 AM

[quote]R9 Is she the homely one, or the chubby one?

Which is the one with the HUGE, ungainly tits?

by Anonymousreply 28October 2, 2024 6:30 AM

[quote]R18 Can’t she get her eyes fixed? They are scary af.

If they can’t be fixed, she could at least wear dark glasses all the time. They ARE terrifying !!

by Anonymousreply 29October 2, 2024 6:32 AM

She looks Mingeroverian.

fixed for R27

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 2, 2024 7:55 AM

Lets hope the kid takes after Pa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 2, 2024 7:59 AM

It's a girl! They named her Bella.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 2, 2024 8:12 AM

I think it's possible that in very future years Beatrice will become a working royal, but at the low-key level of the Queen's cousins, charities, kids, the ocassional low-key military, an overseas trip every now and then. Princess Alexandra is a good parallel. Although it should be noted that the Queen's cousins did more royal duties than usual because the Queen was very young when she becaome Queen, her kids were small, her sister was still young and unmarried (and her sister was a sister not a brother, so her own children never became prince/princess).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 2, 2024 9:38 AM

I hope Princess Alexandra is OK. I know her arthritis was so bad she had to be helped to stand for a group photo after the coronation.

by Anonymousreply 34October 2, 2024 10:44 AM

[quote] as their father wasn’t had none to pass on.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 35October 2, 2024 1:07 PM

I looked up Princess Mary, the former Princess Royal. Her marriage was to Henry Lascelles, 6th Earl of Harewood. The current Earl is the 8th. Lascelles are a prolific lot, in marriages and in children, in and out of marriage.

by Anonymousreply 36October 2, 2024 1:46 PM

And Lascelles are entwined w/the Royal Family, no?

I just remember Tommy Lascelles from the early seasons of The Crown.

by Anonymousreply 37October 2, 2024 2:03 PM

It's very chic to have the inherited ugliness of such a long reigning important royal house? I mean there are so few in the world who belong to such a group. Imagine being an ugly Habsburg prince or princess with the Habsburg jaw. Such a prince or princess today would rule the Balenciaga runway.

by Anonymousreply 38October 2, 2024 2:04 PM

A contemporary of Bea with the Hanoverian eyes even is her distant cousins Lord Frederick Windsor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 2, 2024 2:14 PM

Charlotte, you in danger girl.

by Anonymousreply 40October 2, 2024 2:19 PM

[quote] Beatrice has had a lot of pain and struggle throughout her life. Despite that, she has a good heart, which is hard to encounter among the royals. At a time when gay people were oppressed beyond belief, they identified with her struggles and she theirs.

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 41October 2, 2024 3:23 PM

It's a dumb DL in joke, R41.

by Anonymousreply 42October 2, 2024 3:24 PM

They all need to die, a monarchy where people are given money for who they are, no wonder the whole country is failing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 2, 2024 3:25 PM

[quote] They all need to die, a monarchy where people are given money for who they are, no wonder the whole country is failing.

We couldn't agree more! What a decadent system.

by Anonymousreply 44October 2, 2024 3:39 PM

We'll buy the palaces!

by Anonymousreply 45October 2, 2024 3:51 PM

Who is “they”, R43? Who is given money?

by Anonymousreply 46October 2, 2024 4:34 PM

Will the baby have her Ozempic face?

by Anonymousreply 47October 2, 2024 4:42 PM

[quote] They all need to die, a monarchy where people are given money for who they are, no wonder the whole country is failing.

Ordinarily I would consider the claim that the economic fortunes of an entire country is the product of the treatment of one family. However, I discovered income mobility in the UK and in other constitutional monarchies is higher than in the US. I’m now turn between the genius of this observation and empirical reality.

by Anonymousreply 48October 2, 2024 4:43 PM

The lady’s not for turning!

by Anonymousreply 49October 2, 2024 5:18 PM

R34 Oh I feel your pain luv! I often stay up untill the wee hours fretting that our beloved Princess Alexandra is not in the pink. Should anything untoward happen (God forbid 🙏) to HRH I would have to off myself. Sure you feel the same way dearie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 2, 2024 5:55 PM

I’m expecting an Amazon delivery, do you see me bragging?

by Anonymousreply 51October 2, 2024 9:13 PM

Edo is nice-looking, but I think he's a gold digger. Oh, well.

by Anonymousreply 52October 2, 2024 9:18 PM

Does Edo sell time shares in Portugal?

by Anonymousreply 53October 2, 2024 9:25 PM

I’m glad I read the whole thread subject to see what she was expecting

by Anonymousreply 54October 2, 2024 9:28 PM

Both of the sex pest’s kids are so deeply unattractive it’s staggering that they actually pay PR people to promote themselves in a visual medium. Undoubtedly so they can get in on the grift, officially, by “working”.

They are not smart enough to stand on their own and why try? At least the one with the eyes married someone halfway intelligent apparently. The female-Andrew looking one married a complete dimwit.

by Anonymousreply 55October 3, 2024 3:45 AM

Like watching The Heiress in slow motion

by Anonymousreply 56October 3, 2024 3:51 AM

In which monarchy are people given money for nothing, r43? Please reply with facts and figures, not just guesswork and made-up stuff. Who gives Beatrice money?

by Anonymousreply 57October 3, 2024 6:59 AM

It's their cousin Harry who works with PR people, r55. Beatrice and Eugenie don't pay PR people and are actually very low key.

by Anonymousreply 58October 3, 2024 7:01 AM

Thank you R57 - I asked the same question earlier but got no response.

by Anonymousreply 59October 3, 2024 9:45 AM

I remember the hubbub when Beatrice was born.

by Anonymousreply 60October 3, 2024 10:44 AM

How interesting, R60!

by Anonymousreply 61October 3, 2024 1:41 PM

R55 care you post a picture of yourself, that way we can decide if you are in a position to judge others as ugly.

by Anonymousreply 62October 3, 2024 2:28 PM

What r55 said. Busted af.

by Anonymousreply 63October 3, 2024 2:45 PM

R59, the people who spout that kind of thing have no idea what they're talking about. And they get so pompous about it too.

by Anonymousreply 64October 3, 2024 4:22 PM

Pushed out of a nasty oily cunt, then you get money! What a jackpot! Nothing like useless baggage to drain the people's pocketbook.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 3, 2024 8:14 PM

Hi KGT!

by Anonymousreply 66October 3, 2024 8:27 PM

R65 = mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 67October 3, 2024 9:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!