Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be a Tasteful Friend thread

I am the misconception that Tasteful Friend threads can only be about truly tacky homes..

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2024 8:26 PM

Enough with the meta threads. They always devolve into a sewer.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2024 5:40 PM

I am the pleasant boring house owned by the guy who creates a lame meta thread about Tasteful Friends. He's a middle-brow with no flair for meta, just like I, the house, show no distinction in design or decoration.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2024 5:51 PM

I’m the curmudgeon typing from a studio apartment full of IKEA furnishings, complaining about every detail in a perfectly nice-looking home.

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2024 6:04 PM

I'm a piss elegant fairy.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2024 6:05 PM

I'm the down on his luck old soul 50 something living in a subsidised motel room when I'm lucky and I just can't stomach any Tasteful Friends thread because my shelter is too precarious. Now I'm crying.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2024 6:12 PM

I'm Good Bones! Everything else can be falling apart, but as long as I'm around, all is not lost!

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2024 6:16 PM

I am the Original Inventor of the Tasteful Friends threads, horrified that Datalounge has become such a vile pit of trollery (see R2).

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2024 6:28 PM

I'm the small town in the middle of nowhere that nobody in their right mind would want to move to.

I'm the home of 80% of the houses listed.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2024 6:31 PM

What's a kitchen?

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 6:34 PM

We are the several time capsule houses that some cunts on DL create the same thread about, year after year after year. Like mirroring like.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2024 6:42 PM

I'm the heating/cooling bill and the hand wringing about how I would be paid for, as if the poster could actually ever afford ANYTHING about the house.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2024 8:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!