Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Would you go to the gay male version of Hooters?

If the men on staff were either shirtless, or in very tight uniforms?

Would you go even if the food was mediocre (like Hooters) just to see the hot staff?

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 5:10 PM

How is this even a question ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2024 3:39 PM

Too bad no one ever thought of hot, shirtless bartenders to attract gay men. Itโ€™s too late now.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2024 3:42 PM

Bartenders in gay bars are always shirtless, of course.

But I meant more......guys in tight uniforms, bulges showing, in a restaurant/bar setting. Whatever the equivalent setup to Hooters would be.

I mean, straight women would probably go to something like that too.

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2024 4:14 PM

[quote] But I meant more......guys in tight uniforms, bulges showing, in a restaurant/bar setting.

Brilliant!

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2024 4:21 PM

Sounds like a fun place for special events, etc

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2024 4:23 PM

Apparently one of the episodes of And Just Like That has just such a place featured, a bakery where all the men are muscular guys in jumpsuits with very big bulges.

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2024 4:26 PM

Hamburger Mary's should do this.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2024 4:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2024 5:04 PM

LOL - I was going to chime in with the same thing - sounds like most of the staff at a gay bar!

R3 - and you're right, straight women would go - but that would ruin it. What we've known and seen is that straight women together feel absolutely fine with making comments and fondling men in an environment like that.

Hell - they do it in GAY BARS already! Straight women sexually harass with no consequences because 'oh whatever - a big strong man is going to be offended by a small woman doing the same thing they've done to us for decades!"

They always justify it and see no problems with it - most of them at least. Not all.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 5:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!