Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kansas City Bomber (1972)

In the world of Roller Games there is room at the top for only one. And there's only one Kansas City Bomber. Raquel Welch IS The Kansas City Bomber. And she's the hottest thing on wheels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2024 10:17 PM

I love this movie. Also loved real roller derby women skating and faking beating the shit out of each other. I’m told lesbians of the day lapped this shit up like it was sweet tastin pussy.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2024 2:00 PM

Hunky William Grey Espy is in it too.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2024 2:00 PM

I didn’t watch it for the men

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2024 3:10 PM

My pussy is the hottest thing on wheels while I’m driving

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2024 3:14 PM

It was Raquel's best performance I think. She is surprisingly affecting in the scenes with her kids, one of whom is future dyke Jodie Foster. The supporting performances from Norman Alden, Helena Kallianotes and Jeanne Cooper are really, really good. The only suggestion of lesbianism is with the skater who becomes her roommate early on. But it is an interesting time capsule of an era when women were starting to have opportunities outside the house yet dealt with social pressure to conform.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2024 4:08 PM

I can see Jeanne Cooper as lez outside of this movie. I know KC’s roller derby friend on the houseboat was literally salivating for her pussy

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2024 4:27 PM

Yeah but Jeanne seemed like a lez in everything she did. I thought Raquel was good in the scenes with the kids because she had kids that age and not being home and around while they were growing up was something she identified with.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2024 4:38 PM

I agree with that r7

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2024 5:17 PM

This is on my watch list tonight

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 8:15 PM

Two roller derby queens, Sally Vega and Judy Arnold doubled for Raquel and Helena in the skating sequences. At this time, they were girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2024 8:20 PM

Sally Vega was roller royalty

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2024 8:23 PM

Raquel broke her wrist but she worked through it and didn't hold up production. Gotta love her for that.

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2024 8:26 PM

I saw it at this theatre...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2024 8:28 PM

I love Rocky aka Raquel Welch

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2024 9:28 PM

Sally and Judy found God (with a little help from Raquel Welch).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2024 10:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!