Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s be a 90s teen sitcom

Sister sistaaaa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2024 7:53 PM

I’m the stairs behind the couch that goes nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2024 10:57 AM

I'm the "very special episode" where the main cast learns a secondary character or a character who has never been seen before is *gasp*... gay!

I can go one of two ways:

1) After overwrought and heavy handed scenes of keeping their distance from the newly out character, the main cast realizes the gay character is the same person they always were and decide to continue their friendship. Smiles all around.

OR

2) Melodramatic scenes of one or more cast members feeling betrayed by this gay friend keeping a secret from them. Phrases like "chosen lifestyle" get thrown around in advice from the parents. Then suddenly, because the gay character lost the friendship of the main character, they commit suicide, leaving that character feeling ugly cry guilty. There are promises to never forget the gay character, the mother once again talks about how difficult it can be to live an alternative lifestyle, and the episode solemnly ends.

Either way, the gay character is never seen or mentioned again. And no Emmys were earned either.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2024 11:20 AM

I'm the other very special episode that deals with eating disorders. The problem I present is solved in 45 minutes and never mentioned again.

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2024 2:47 PM

I'm the pretty cast.

Even the so-called fugs/nerds were attractive.

It was great being a '90s gayling.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2024 2:54 PM

I'm the gimmicky phone that's in the teenagers room. I appear to work on TV, but in actuality I SUCK!

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2024 4:02 PM

I’m the talking to the camera first person narrative and then others walk in the room you act like you ain’t schizophrenic 😂.

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2024 4:04 PM

I'm Ted McGinley. I am joining the cast somewhere along the line.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2024 4:07 PM

R7 That is one sexy sexy man.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2024 4:09 PM

R8 That's Mr. Marcy D'Arcy to you.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 4:11 PM

I’m the fact that families keep letting people like Steve Urkel in their house for 8 seasons. You got but one time to wreck my kitchen. You would never come back.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2024 4:16 PM

I'm so excited.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2024 6:30 PM

I'm excited, too. At :26

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2024 6:31 PM

I'm AIDS/safe sex and I'll be the topic of a very special episode R2 is talking about.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2024 6:34 PM

I'm the two prom dates!

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2024 6:37 PM

Watching ‘‘ Caroline in the city’’ 1995-1999 took a while but it’s good-funny.Her cartoon Macys balloon knocks Florence Henderson off her float.

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2024 7:34 PM

I'm Michael Cade star of Saved By The Bell wannabe California Dreams. My teen pinup posters look like they could be from a Falcon Video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2024 7:43 PM

I’m Blossom big ass. Remember when girls that size were considered kinda fat. And now she normal.

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2024 7:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!